Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:34 pm
thanks for adding me...when you say game...is it computer game or gameboy and stuff like that?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
i tried naruto, but i prefer bleach than naruto. I tried yu yu hakusho and inuyahsa...i think i watched some of the episodes for cowboy beebop, hearf of aquarion before..as for sailor mooni got bored of it..

If we truly share some similar tastes then I suggest True Tears. Now that was an interesting anime.  

tkdauronXIII

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:37 pm
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
i tried naruto, but i prefer bleach than naruto. I tried yu yu hakusho and inuyahsa...i think i watched some of the episodes for cowboy beebop, hearf of aquarion before..as for sailor mooni got bored of it..

If we truly share some similar tastes then I suggest True Tears. Now that was an interesting anime.

oh oh i finished that one XD, the ending was kind of... ~.~ but then its overall a good anime XD ^-~  
Kaleido_Angelic
thanks for adding me...when you say game...is it computer game or gameboy and stuff like that?

Whatever you suggest. It's still gaming afterall. Although I was generally referring to video games.  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

I'm one of those rapid Anime fans myself. Sailor Moon had to be my favorite Anime I've ever seen. The animation was just a cut above its time. The others I have no real strong feelings toward. I place Naruto in the same class as Bleach. Though I favor Naruto over Bleach. There are some characters in Naruto. That are some of the most vulgar characters I've ever seen. Placing those characters in the same bracket. As that one prince from Escaflowne that had a lust for blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:42 pm
True tears...i heard of it..i will try it some day..but then is it a sad ending?if it is i think i will cry when i watch. Every single anime that i have watched, i always end up crying..><  

YUMIneko-Con

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:44 pm
how about pokmeon games and mario? i love pokemon..and still do..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:44 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
True tears...i heard of it..i will try it some day..but then is it a sad ending?if it is i think i will cry when i watch. Every single anime that i have watched, i always end up crying..><

............ dam i guess u cant watch korean drama then... ^-~  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 pm
Kaleido_Angelic

Hmm...it really depends on your fandom perspective. I won't spoil anything else past this point though...It's still a fairly new anime, but good nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:49 pm
Kaleido_Angelic

What? No Zelda or Final Fantasy?  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 pm
LanceCalvis
I'm one of those rapid Anime fans myself. Sailor Moon had to be my favorite Anime I've ever seen. The animation was just a cut above its time. The others I have no real strong feelings toward. I place Naruto in the same class as Bleach. Though I favor Naruto over Bleach. There are some characters in Naruto. That are some of the most vulgar characters I've ever seen. Placing those characters in the same bracket. As that one prince from Escaflowne that had a lust for blood.

I'm one for fullfilled animes. Ongoing ones like Bleach and Naruto are just...ugh. I don't want to bother with them if they're never going to finish. At least Full Metal Alchemist finished.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:51 pm
tried those too  

YUMIneko-Con

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:51 pm
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic

What? No Zelda or Final Fantasy?

heh... @>@... ToT and the wig is still not selling burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 pm
he..you're korean?  

YUMIneko-Con

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:59 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
tried those too

Yep...she's a winner.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games