Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:28 pm

Hellos.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:28 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.
hehehehe. Thats funny.
I didnt have any problems with the french customs. lol. It was a guy in a booth, who was just kinda eh. Okay, go on thru. lol.
I was a foot passenger so I had to walk all the way through customs and stuff (got lost which was fun...) and so the customs guy was able to have a good look at mine (I swear I heard him laughing when I left......)

heh. That sucks. lol. I was in paris when the dumbass president started a war. lol. Oh well. Thats a nifty thing to come home to. hahha. "So bob, whats the news while i was gone?" "Oh not much. Started figthing some war somewhere ... but nothin too big."
hahah.

Rayna-chan.

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:42 pm

Rayna-chan.
Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.
hehehehe. Thats funny.
I didnt have any problems with the french customs. lol. It was a guy in a booth, who was just kinda eh. Okay, go on thru. lol.
I was a foot passenger so I had to walk all the way through customs and stuff (got lost which was fun...) and so the customs guy was able to have a good look at mine (I swear I heard him laughing when I left......)

heh. That sucks. lol. I was in paris when the dumbass president started a war. lol. Oh well. Thats a nifty thing to come home to. hahha. "So bob, whats the news while i was gone?" "Oh not much. Started figthing some war somewhere ... but nothin too big."
hahah.
Hi koneko! ^_^
eeee nasty not a good thing to come back to...
When I went there I missed my ferry back so I had to sleep rough the night (the weather was really stormy so the ferries were cancelled - yay for me....)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:44 pm

*Has no idea whats going on*

Tenebrion Valefor

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:45 pm

Yo whats up Koneko?

Got to stay an extra night? Cool. I liked Paris ... But i liked London more. Theres just teh small thing called a language barrier in Paris. lol
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:47 pm

Rayna-chan.
Yo whats up Koneko?

Got to stay an extra night? Cool. I liked Paris ... But i liked London more. Theres just teh small thing called a language barrier in Paris. lol

Nothin... stare

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:51 pm

Rayna-chan.
Yo whats up Koneko?

*nods sagely* yesh.... my friesnd found that out the hard way....she thought she was ordering lasangue but she had actually mis-read langue (I think thats spelt wrongly)......tounge......she shoul dhave taken notice of the waiter who seemed very concerned at what she ordered.....though it was funny seeing her face when she saw it

ahh london I was to visit there properly one day I've only passed through there *sighs*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:03 pm

urg my nose really really hurts...I got it pierced a few days ago and I've developed a cold I seem to be the whipping girl of fate.....

Isobel Bellamy

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:15 pm

Isobel Bellamy
urg my nose really really hurts...I got it pierced a few days ago and I've developed a cold I seem to be the whipping girl of fate.....

heh. That sucks. Hope ya get over it soon!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:22 pm

Rayna-chan.
Isobel Bellamy

heh. That sucks. Hope ya get over it soon!
It's getting better now luckaly
wow we seen to be getting quite a lot of new people in here now it's quite strange seeing people other than the people who've been here since the beginning......whoot! yay! more people to terrorize!

Isobel Bellamy

Lilith Riddle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:09 pm

*walks in and looks around lighting a cig*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:12 pm

Blood Nightmare

Hi there.

Tenebrion Valefor

Lilith Riddle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:14 pm

Koneko_DarkLight
Blood Nightmare

Hi there.
*looks over at him* Hi
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:15 pm

Blood Nightmare
Koneko_DarkLight
Blood Nightmare

Hi there.
*looks over at him* Hi

Hows it goin.

Tenebrion Valefor

Lilith Riddle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:16 pm

Koneko_DarkLight
Blood Nightmare
Koneko_DarkLight
Blood Nightmare

Hi there.
*looks over at him* Hi

Hows it goin.
okay so how are things going for you?
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games