Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:50 am
My dream was definatly unsettling. They attacked one by one in the glass building I was in. When the red glow in one eyes went out, a new one (they were literally hanging on the walls like cloths) would fly out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:50 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
Hullo biggrin

Hello, I just came back from napping and a really crummy dream.

Basic summery was human size bat puppets (cloth) trying to bite and kill people.
Weird dream. I never seem to remember my dreams.  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:52 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
Hullo biggrin

Hello, I just came back from napping and a really crummy dream.

Basic summery was human size bat puppets (cloth) trying to bite and kill people.
blaugh Weird dream. I never seem to remember my dreams.

I remember knowing that they were called night terrors, and since they were cloth trying to pounce or kick them didn't work because they were too plyable. I had to litterally rip them appart like stuffed animals.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:56 am
lurichan
I remember knowing that they were called night terrors, and since they were cloth trying to pounce or kick them didn't work because they were too plyable. I had to litterally rip them appart like stuffed animals.
Very weird. I remember one dream that I has when I was around five... not a good one xd  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:58 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
Very weird. I remember one dream that I has when I was around five... not a good one xd

I'm connected enough to dreams that I remember some of them.....not always the ones I want to though sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:01 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

I'm connected enough to dreams that I remember some of them.....not always the ones I want to though sadly.
3nodding Same here  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:03 am
The realm of dreams...sometimes it's a double edged sword to go wandering aimlessly within the dreams of dreamers, and even your own mind can play tricks on you easily if you stray too far from the safe areas...*Sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:04 am
lurichan
The realm of dreams...sometimes it's a double edged sword to go wandering aimlessly within the dreams of dreamers, and even your own mind can play tricks on you easily if you stray too far from the safe areas...*Sigh*
*nods*  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:06 am
You don't want me to talk too long on dreams though....or nightmares....because both can become real if given too much thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:09 am
lurichan
You don't want me to talk too long on dreams though....or nightmares....because both can become real if given too much thought.
3nodding Reminds me off a book I've read, The Wefree men I think it was called.  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:25 am
I have some odd thoughts at times. ^^* Don't mind me too much. ^_^ I got my gold goal for this morning though. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:32 am
lurichan
I have some odd thoughts at times. ^^* Don't mind me too much. ^_^ I got my gold goal for this morning though. ^_^
How much is your morning goal, if you don't mind me asking.  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:33 am
deadly_demon
lurichan

My morning goal was to finish up the 1k more I started before I took a nap. My goal is usually to get 1k a session.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:36 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

My morning goal was to finish up the 1k more I started before I took a nap. My goal is usually to get 1k a session.
I see biggrin Good luck on getting gold.  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:38 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

I see biggrin Good luck on getting gold.

Well, I already got 1k this morning, so now I'm just getting some extra. My goal is 2k a day, 1k in the mornings, and 1k at night. ^_^ That way I can get my pendant before the end of july.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games