Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 pm
AvalonAuggie
I hate it when my social anxiety pops back up. I have a wedding and a "Christnukah" party tomorrow and I don't want to drive an hour south to a place I've never been where I'll worry about getting lynched, and then drive an hour back to see my friends, who are nice people, but I can only handle so much social activity in a day when I'm feeling like this, and I'm so sapped of holiday spirit that I just want to curl up in bed and see no people at all. Ugh.

I'm the same way. Don't feel guilty saying no. You need to be good to yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:34 am
AniMajor

And Recursive Paradox, ha!

I was extraordinarily mean and sadistic back then and convinced him I was the God of Destruction and was sealed and binded in the center of the sun, with a fragment trapped in my body. I did this for my own amusement.

That was extraordinarily cruel (and probably damaging to his health) of me. I wasn't a great person back then. >.<

Bastemhet

*imagines Anpu as Kemetic Lestat*

...PFFF BWAHAHA! rofl

Hmm, I wonder if he'd like that? I don't really have a relationship with him, but from other follower's UPG he sounds more patient and wise than the egotistical Lestat.

XD

I have no familiarity with Kemetic zones so I wouldn't know.  

Recursive Paradox

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:40 pm
Bastemhet
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Therapy isn't glamorous and it doesn't feed people's need to feel unique.

I seriously don't get why people don't just learn a myriad of interesting skills and hobbies to achieve that, instead of convincing themselves that they're say Anubis, Lestat and the Angel of Death all at the same time (true story, I went to school with this guy)

...PFFF BWAHAHA! rofl

Hmm, I wonder if he'd like that? I don't really have a relationship with him, but from other follower's UPG he sounds more patient and wise than the egotistical Lestat.

From my experiences with him, he'd probably be mildly amused at the suggestion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 pm
True Colours of Destiny
Bastemhet
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

I seriously don't get why people don't just learn a myriad of interesting skills and hobbies to achieve that, instead of convincing themselves that they're say Anubis, Lestat and the Angel of Death all at the same time (true story, I went to school with this guy)

...PFFF BWAHAHA! rofl

I dunno. I mean, Lestat has eaten a Maxi pad >.>  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:26 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
True Colours of Destiny
Bastemhet
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

...PFFF BWAHAHA! rofl

Vampire's jelly donut? EWWWW  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:51 am
If this is in fact true, I am equally saddened and enraged to an extent that I can't even begin to properly convey my feelings on the matter.

All I have to say is, congratulations Israel, you just obliterated the tiny glimmer of faith I had left in humanity. It was minuscule, but at least it was there.  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:34 am
Cyrus the Elder
If this is in fact true, I am equally saddened and enraged to an extent that I can't even begin to properly convey my feelings on the matter.

All I have to say is, congratulations Israel, you just obliterated the tiny glimmer of faith I had left in humanity. It was minuscule, but at least it was there.

Personally I'd wait until we have more information. News tends to be very sensationalist in order to grab people's attention. I hope it's not true too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 pm
Cyrus the Elder

...what the ********...  

Recursive Paradox

Collowrath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:47 pm
Cyrus the Elder

To be perfectly honest, given the history of illegal and genocidal policies and actions from the Israeli government in Palestine, can we be surprised? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:18 pm
Recursive Paradox
Celeblin Galadeneryn
True Colours of Destiny
Bastemhet
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

...PFFF BWAHAHA! rofl

Vampire's jelly donut? EWWWW
Well, apparently, when being shunted back to earth after a trip through heaven and hell, you are very hungry along with being very tired. So you go for the first source of easily available blood, even if it's in the form of a televangelists v****a.

I'm dead ******** serious, he eats out a televangelist and her maxi pad for blood in a ******** church at the end of Memnoch the Devil. I can't even begin to make that up. that's all good ol Howard's doing. (I'm also dead serious about that, Anne Rice's real first name is Howard, and no she's not trans, her mother named her Howard.)  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 pm
Hypocrisy, it's the new black  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 am
So, wait wait....

Christmas.... a date established as early as 243 AD.... is because of a festival that cannot happen until over a century after it because St. Martin of Tours has to die first... and This festival is a Saturnalia analog despite starting a good month before it?

WAT?

I'm less angry and more just ******** bewildered. Did I just do the time warp?  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Well, apparently, when being shunted back to earth after a trip through heaven and hell, you are very hungry along with being very tired. So you go for the first source of easily available blood, even if it's in the form of a televangelists v****a.

I'm dead ******** serious, he eats out a televangelist and her maxi pad for blood in a ******** church at the end of Memnoch the Devil.

That's ******** ridiculous.

Quote:
I can't even begin to make that up. that's all good ol Howard's doing. (I'm also dead serious about that, Anne Rice's real first name is Howard, and no she's not trans, her mother named her Howard.)

Wow. It's funny, the x-ray nurses thought the same thing happened to me with my name. Apparently I really don't appear trans or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm
Happy: Done with my finals for college this term. I have a new job and might be getting a promotion soon. I got accepted to this guild and I'm excited for what I might learn and how it will effect practicing my spirituality.

Crappy: Having some boyfriend issues.. He doesn't seem willing to sacrifice much of anything for the relationship and I am putting more than I probably should into it. Its bothering me. I had hoped he would balance the scales but it appears I will have to balance them my self by withdrawing. It feels so immature.

Other: I have an idea for a video game stuck in my head but I don't want to deal with writing it down.  

Eniaco

heartbroken_love9800

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:28 pm
I WANNA ******** KILL THIS DUDE HE TRIED TO RAPE ME AND I WANNA KILL HIM BREAK ALL HIS ******** BONES AND BURN AND PUT SALT IN HIS FLESH SO IT WILL HURT AND IM GONNA KILL HIM SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY UNTIL 30 DAYS R UP AND ILL RIP HIM 2 SHREDS THAT ******** RETARD HES GONNA REGRET WHAT HE DID wow i feel a lot better biggrin  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games