Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:39 pm
*Antonio, wanting no part in whatever nonsense this was, decides to excuse himself from the scene and just have someone bring him dinner later* talk2hand

*normally, Ryzan would favor using passive aggressive reminders to Sergio that he already has his own man so he should keep his mitts off Kyle, but given the hypocrisy of it in this case, it calls for much more drastic and straight forward measures, which he had no reservation unleashing after seeing how the man threw himself at Kyle. stressed

He storms over to the two and slaps Sergio right across the face*
"b***h, THIS IS MY MAN!!" scream

*Misa frowns in disappointment of the orgy apparently being canceled*
"We went from gay orgy to Jerry Springer." stare

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:51 pm
"Maybe he's just a shy dragon that doesn't like eating around others. emotion_eyebrow Some people are like that, ya know, so it's completely possible there are also dragons like that 3nodding Or maybe he was taking Miro somewhere to share with his dragon friends gonk That would be nice and all to share with your friends, but Miro would rather not be a meal to even one dragon, let alone multiple crying

They could be waiting around the corner even now! eek You won't get Miro, though!"

*runs away flailing from the potential dragon hoard closing in on their location*

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:55 pm
eek Nahhh Nahhh naahhhhh this is AWESOME! I have NEVER seen Ry come this unglued over anything.... ninja The fox demon instructs her camera imps to get in and personal on the fight as she turns on her bar stool and leans against the bar to enjoy the view better. Well ladies looks like we got the best dinner and a show here. She raises her glass taking a shot. I bet 5 potions of choice on Ryzan! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:10 pm
"That's not much of a bet given that Ryzan's a magic user and enchanters can do some pretty major damage if they know what they're doing. On the other hand, Ryzan HAS been in this world for a while now where battling isn't really a thing he does on a regular anymore."

*rubs her chin as she thinks on it*

"And Sergio, while gay enough to make Ryzan look straight, clearly spends some time in the gym. You see those arms? He could probably snap Ryzan like a twig if he wasn't careful. Ryzan's your stereotypical uke, after all. He would just hurt himself in a fist fight."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:19 pm
I see your point and I've felt the strength of those arms first hands when he's grappling me to his chair. gonk But as you said. He's up against an enchanter. And it may not seem like much to you but Ry and Tes are my top customers next to the Mistress. Creating a portal Lia materializes the seasonal catalogue of her company's products to show the hybrid. How about this? 5 products of choice from my work AND in your specific case I'll throw in a VIP pass to my club both here in GGG and in Manor Town.I would throw the VIP pass to the girls but bein' MW Ladies like myself they already got one. Savvy? She holds out her hand to Misa to seal the deal.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:28 pm
"I appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid potions don't typically work for me..."
*as she's talking, a few of the labels start to really stand out to her and gets her gears turning.*

"Although... I suppose as wizard, I could also slip some of these to others without their knowing... ninja

You have a deal!" blaugh
*shakes the fox spirit's hand enthusiastically*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:32 pm
Returning the shake she whispers into the girls ear. Just so you know potions aren't the ONLY products that my company sells. It's one of the reasons that Tes and Ryzan are my top customers....She indicates to the "Red District" label on the catalogue. You are truly sounding more and more like a sister to the arts there girl. Leko and I approve. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:42 pm
She helped herself to another oyster and motioned to the platter, "You girls better dig in or I'm going to eat them all. xd "

Hearing Ryzan shout, she cackled, "Oh s**t, Thing 1 is gonna be lucky to live through the night. rofl "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:45 pm
"Ah, well uh... if you mean creams and salves and such, those also aren't very effective either since you see I'm not actually... oh, hello~"
*gets distracted by the section of various toys* emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:51 pm
Lia levitates a couple oysters from the platter and winks to Franco. Comon Kat you wanna get in on the bet?  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:07 pm
She gave Lia an unladylike snort and shook her head.

"Nooooop, count me out. I know better than to wager against a trickster like you. xd "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:20 pm
Snickering Lia takes on her Hatter character in her teasing tone. "Why Your Majesty of Clubs, I thought here in the land of Heart one wears red, not yellow. wink rofl " She levitates the bottle of vodka and shot glasses pouring them for the girls and herself.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:56 am
Just as she had done to Franco earlier, she flipped Lia off and then took one of the shots of vodka.

"Chicken? Noop, I call it playing it safe. lol Besides, Ryzan is technically my brother-in-law, so it wouldn't be right to bet against him. 4laugh "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:16 am
Completely shocked (or pretending to be because at the end of the day he is a professional with a flair for the dramatic), Sergio brings a hand up to the side of his face and scoffs. How DARE you, you off-color, common HO! scream Sergio steps in front of Kyle closer to Ryzan slapping him back just as hard. This isn’t Sergio’s first rodeo. When you are in the fashion/beauty industry you have this kind of thing when some primadonna model decides to get all haute.

Wait……I um sweatdrop

Sergio reaches a hand back to Kyle holding one finger up to him not taking his eyes off of Ryzan. Hold up! Just how many men do you own? Last I checked, Kyle was “free range.” Plus, why would something so “extra” hook up with something so “basic”? Eyes Ryzan down and up. b***h! Triple snaps. talk2hand  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:26 pm
*stumbles into a nearby chair when Sergio slaps him back and stares with mouth agape, not believing what he's hearing.*

"ME basic?" talk2hand

*he scoffs and gets back to his feet, giving Sergio a shove as he retorts*
"I'm sorry, but dowsing yourself in every neon color in the spectrum does NOT make you fashionable. talk2hand You have the stylistic tastes of a three-year-old child and the maturity of one to match."

*takes a seat with the ladies at the bar and orders himself a Roy Rogers. When did he get there? eh... who knows.*
"Ten bucks says this turns into angry sex after the initial cat fight."

"If only!"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games