Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:20 pm
Luminova turns another page in her book and keeps watching the story.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:30 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
veronica's voice then rings out in the elevator, seeming to come from nowhere and and everywhere at the same time.
"Before Eriny's little tantrum,"
She says.
"One of my Harley Quinns, the TTG Harley Quinn had found a nots stuffed between her boobs."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having read the note, she then proceeded around and siezing Prince Homac by the shoulders, hefted him over her head and throws him down a small but wide barreled cannon, while Erinys is slashing the throufght of the JLA Harley Quinn."
Dancing arount around behind the cannon on her skates, she then aimed the cannon and pulled the cord, firing the handsome cat prince over the the fight between bad attitude Erinys and the JLA Harley Quinn, over Hunky Stubbs, and then crashing into a huge bulls-eye pillow that i caused to briefly appear in his path to cause hi to fall to his feet unharmed, right in front of Aileen, just before Lumi had made all my Harley Quinns disappear... Now that I've brought them all back and then some, I now proceed to have them spread out and mingle, speaking with each and every person on the elevator that isn't already engaged in conversion, with The BTAS Harley Quinn pestering Cornelius, The IGAU Harley Quinn going evaluating Erinys, the AA Harley Quinn discussing fashion with Lumi, the TBM Harley talking to Sha, the DCCU Harey Quinn hitting in Mister Stubbs. the COTE Harley climbing around on Aidar, The TTG Harley Quinn discussing gear with Leila, the JLA Harley Quinn dropping her confrontations with Erinys to try and get a rise out of Ragnarok, while all the others ether fawn over the Wargs or Jack."
According to what Veronica's voice says, the jester and clown girls then proceed to spread out to converse.

Aileen turns into the direction of the cannon fire, see what's going on and sees a blur speeding over head and crashing to a big pillow. looking up in bewilderment, she soon realizes that the blur is actually Homac and watches as he drops down in front of her.

After Homac restarts everything he finds him sent flying across the room like a cannon, he crashes into the wall and falls to the ground, almost in a daze he lands on his feet, then shakes himself and turns to Aileen "hello, there was something I wanted to ask you if you don't mind? It's something I wanted to ask you for a while"  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:58 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Ah was jus thinking we could do somethin taegether."
Aidar answers.
"Ye know... Take a nice moonlit stroll through the woods, maybe hunt somethin, spar, then watch the sun rise... Or, we could dine out in town an go dancin, see a movie... Or any combination of..."

I am please at the attention he is now showing me, as we have not had time for each other during the trip, but I do not show it and I calmly answer, " zher iz nothing I am doing on zat day, I vill be open to any or every activity you may have planned"

"Ragnarok..."
Aidar says, looking up into her her eyes.
"Ye know tha Ah wanna plan these activitities with ye."

I think to myself, for a brief moment, then I turn back to Aidar and say " dining out in zhe town zounds nice, zhen let's follow vith a movie, and I could not mind sparing vith you" I go on for a few minutes of the other possibilities

"Ok."
Aidar replies.
When we get home, we can go through the list o restaurants in Barton. Once we pick one, we can make a reservation... After we eat, we can enjoy a nice stroll through the Zen Gardens, maybe feed the fish an ducks, then we can either take a portal back to HQ and spar in the chamber, or we can make our way back to the woods on foot an hunt somethin... Dis tha sound alright tae ye?"
I ponder for a moment, then I say " ze walk zounds good, ja, walking und hunting vill be nice."

A little monkey dressed in a jester's green and purple jester's outfit suddenly jumps up onto the Burning Icewolf's head and runs round in a panic for a bit, before finally settling down on his right shoulder, enabling one to get a better look at the jester outfit, which consists of a short sleeved tunic that is striped red on the left front, green on the left side including the sleeve, red again n the left back, green again on the right back, red on the right side including the sleeve, and green again in the right front; a purple jester's mantle with four tails, one in front and back and one on each side, with a gold colored round bell on each end; A jester's hat that is red on the left and green on the right including a strap around the chin, crowned with three purples sleeve that match the mantle with a matching bell on each end; And a white ruffled tutu skirt and cuffs on the rists, fastened on by purple belts that also match the mantle. She has brown fur and large sorrowful and scared dark brown brown eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:00 pm
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Ragnarok..."

I think to myself, for a brief moment, then I turn back to Aidar and say " dining out in zhe town zounds nice, zhen let's follow vith a movie, and I could not mind sparing vith you" I go on for a few minutes of the other possibilities

"Ok."
Aidar replies.
When we get home, we can go through the list o restaurants in Barton. Once we pick one, we can make a reservation... After we eat, we can enjoy a nice stroll through the Zen Gardens, maybe feed the fish an ducks, then we can either take a portal back to HQ and spar in the chamber, or we can make our way back to the woods on foot an hunt somethin... Dis tha sound alright tae ye?"
I ponder for a moment, then I say " ze walk zounds good, ja, walking und hunting vill be nice."

A little monkey dressed in a jester's green and purple jester's outfit suddenly jumps up onto the Burning Icewolf's head and runs round in a panic for a bit, before finally settling down on his right shoulder, enabling one to get a better look at the jester outfit, which consists of a short sleeved tunic that is striped red on the left front, green on the left side including the sleeve, red again n the left back, green again on the right back, red on the right side including the sleeve, and green again in the right front; a purple jester's mantle with four tails, one in front and back and one on each side, with a gold colored round bell on each end; A jester's hat that is red on the left and green on the right including a strap around the chin, crowned with three purples sleeve that match the mantle with a matching bell on each end; And a white ruffled tutu skirt and cuffs on the rists, fastened on by purple belts that also match the mantle. She has brown fur and large sorrowful and scared dark brown brown eyes.

Aidar's ears per straight up in suprise and he instantly freezes when the monkey leaps on to him, not yet knowing what is happening, until he hears her chittering and is able to guess what is on him. Stand up straight and wagging his tail, as the monkey runs around on him, he waits for her to settle down.
"Awww..."
He sighs with a gentle toothless smile, reaching up with his right hand and gently scratching the back of her neck.
"Poor lil thing... Are ye lost? Ye seem... Lonely... As if somebody had disappeared from yer life... Somebody important... A close freind... almost a.. Brother... or even a.. Father?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:15 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Ah was jus thinking we could do somethin taegether."
Aidar answers.
"Ye know... Take a nice moonlit stroll through the woods, maybe hunt somethin, spar, then watch the sun rise... Or, we could dine out in town an go dancin, see a movie... Or any combination of..."

I am please at the attention he is now showing me, as we have not had time for each other during the trip, but I do not show it and I calmly answer, " zher iz nothing I am doing on zat day, I vill be open to any or every activity you may have planned"

"Ragnarok..."

"Ok."
Aidar replies.

Upon reappearing, the jester girl creature that Erinys had been fighting with ignores the irritated Vrykolakas and makes her way over toRagnarok and looks at her inquisitively.
"Hey, Blondie!"
She says, looking at her with big wide eyes.
"Why don't you ever smile?... Come on, SMILE!!! It's easy, all you gotta do is just spread those pretty cheeks of yours, like this!
She then strikes a smiley pose, pointing at her smile with both hands from the side. As Ragnarok looks at her, she can clearly see why Erinys singled her out for his little experiment... She really doesn't look like anything that would be living or undead. Unnaturally brightly colored with big strangely wide cheeks and mouth with big buggy eyes to match with unnatuarally oval shaped bright blue irises without pupils that make her appear to be blind - A face that really suits a frog more than a person, with a single tiny nostrilless point for what might be her nose, and even the angles of her shape seem unreal, with her elbows, shoulders, and knees being pointy, instead of rounded and the sleeves of her jester hood sticking straight out to the sides at a slightly upward angle and then bending straight at downward angle, as if she actually has horns inside them, with big whit poofy balls on the end, instead of bells. She really does look more like some sort of strange demon imp, rather than a human, or somebody's doodle brought to life?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:12 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
veronica's voice then rings out in the elevator, seeming to come from nowhere and and everywhere at the same time.
She says.
"One of my Harley Quinns, the TTG Harley Quinn had found a nots stuffed between her boobs."
"Having read the note, she then proceeded around and siezing Prince Homac by the shoulders, hefted him over her head and throws him down a small but wide barreled cannon, while Erinys is slashing the throufght of the JLA Harley Quinn."
Dancing arount around behind the cannon on her skates, she then aimed the cannon and pulled the cord, firing the handsome cat prince over the the fight between bad attitude Erinys and the JLA Harley Quinn, over Hunky Stubbs, and then crashing into a huge bulls-eye pillow that i caused to briefly appear in his path to cause hi to fall to his feet unharmed, right in front of Aileen, just before Lumi had made all my Harley Quinns disappear... Now that I've brought them all back and then some, I now proceed to have them spread out and mingle, speaking with each and every person on the elevator that isn't already engaged in conversion, with The BTAS Harley Quinn pestering Cornelius, The IGAU Harley Quinn going evaluating Erinys, the AA Harley Quinn discussing fashion with Lumi, the TBM Harley talking to Sha, the DCCU Harey Quinn hitting in Mister Stubbs. the COTE Harley climbing around on Aidar, The TTG Harley Quinn discussing gear with Leila, the JLA Harley Quinn dropping her confrontations with Erinys to try and get a rise out of Ragnarok, while all the others ether fawn over the Wargs or Jack."
According to what Veronica's voice says, the jester and clown girls then proceed to spread out to converse.

Aileen turns into the dirrection of the cannon fire, see what's going on and sees a blure speaing over head and crashinging to a big pillow. looking up in bewilderment, she soon realises that the blur is actully Homanc and watches as he drops down infront of her.

After homac restarts everything he finds him sent flying across the room like a cannon, he crashes into the wall and falls to the ground, almost in a daze he lands on his feet, then shakes himself and turns to aileen "hello, there was something I wanted to ask you if you dont mind? It's something I wanted to ask you for a while"

Aileen looks at Homac blankly for a momment, as she scratches her left cheek and a calming sensation washes over the catman as he begenns to recognise the smell of flowers and honey and a light musk.
"An interestin choice o goin about it, din't ye think, ye silly cat?"
She then looks down and fidgets with her armor a bit, before looking back up at him.
"Shootin yerself over here, I mean..."  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:43 pm
With all the commotion going on, it was no surprise that Sha found himself roused from his stupor. He looked at all the activity of all the Quinns and it was enough to make his head spin. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shut it eyes as he tried to not be sick again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:05 pm
sha312
With all the commotion going on, it was no surprise that Sha found himself roused from his stupor. He looked at all the activity of all the Quinns and it was enough to make his head spin. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shut it eyes as he tried to not be sick again.

Sha suddely finds the most peculiar jester girl, yet, standing over him. She is eerily thin as if a meatless skeleton inhabit her suit. The suit its self is checkered bright red and dark and shiny red, with the left half of the head of her jester hood dark with a bright ball on the end of the long and poofy sleeve and the other half bright with a dark ball, the right half of the neck dark and left half bright, The right shoulder dark down to the elbow and the left shoulder bright with the rest of the arm sleeves the opposite colors and ending in the form of finger-less gloves, the right upper half of the torso dark and other half bright with two large breast beneath a whit mantle with a scarf-like collar and tow front tails that hang down off of each of them and each end in a little ball and show that there actually is some meat inside those cloths, though it may be just in that spot as well as the face, which is white with a dark shiny red raccoon stripe mask with just more white behind them making her look as if she doesn't even have eyes and long and thin skin and bone fingers, with black lipstick and nail polish. The lower right half of the torso is dark from just below the breast, down to the waist with the other half bright and the entire lower half of the body the opposite, with thin, twig-like legs ending in small, narrow and pointy feet that look as if they wouldn't even have toes inside the fabric.
"Hey buddy..."
She says with a disturbingly wide smile as she strokes Dusk's's head.
"You look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, down there with that dead woman in your arms... That, or a space alien in an encounter suit..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:21 am
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Ragnarok..."

"Ok."
Aidar replies.

Upon reappearing, the jester girl creature that Erinys had been fighting with ignores the irritated Vrykolakas and makes her way over toRagnarok and looks at her inquisitively.
"Hey, Blondie!"
"Why don't you ever smile?... Come on, SMILE!!! It's easy, all you gotta do is just spread those pretty cheeks of yours, like this!
She then strikes a smiley pose, pointing at her smile with both hands from the side. As Ragnarok looks at her, she can clearly see why Erinys singled her out for his little experiment... She really doesn't look like anything that would be living or undead. Unnaturally brightly colored with big strangely wide cheeks and mouth with big buggy eyes to match with unnatuarally oval shaped bright blue irises without pupils that make her appear to be blind - A face that really suits a frog more than a person, with a single tiny nostrilless point for what might be her nose, and even the angles of her shape seem unreal, with her elbows, shoulders, and knees being pointy, instead of rounded and the sleeves of her jester hood sticking straight out to the sides at a slightly upward angle and then bending straight at downward angle, as if she actually has horns inside them, with big whit poofy balls on the end, instead of bells. She really does look more like some sort of strange demon imp, rather than a human, or somebody's doodle brought to life?

Despite the irritation of this jester girl, I have come to the realization that this is Veronica's doing, I think to myself that she is just bored, so I turn to her and indulge the girl by taking my two index fingers and push them on the sides of my mouth and push them up making some expressionsless smile. Better to indulge her shenanigans then to ignore them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:23 pm
Luminova Valindel

Luminova is then approached by what could be the most realistically disturbing clown girl of the lot. She is dressed like an evil nurse from out of some horror media, with a tank-top cut white nurses blouse with short poofy sleeves, a folded collar, and low cut neck line that shows a bra underneath that is half a deep purplish blue on the left, a matching hue of red on the right, and cupping a good sized pair of breasts, with a lapel that reads "WARDEN" hanging from the blouse on the left breast, and a red vinyl vest-like under bust corset with ring fastened shoulder straps that cross in the back with more rings worn over the blouse.
The corset also has a blue layer beneath the outer read that can be seen beneath the red lacing in the front and back, with the red and blue matching the colors of her bra and two decorative ring and stud fastened dark purple leather straps on each side of the front ribs.
She wears a matching white nurses mini skirt, stained with blood and held in place by a large twin holed leather belt that rests loosely on her shapely hips, leaving the skin of her thin waist and belly button exposed below the corset.
On her legs, she wheres a pair of thigh high net stockings below a pare of vinyl plat boots that reach half way up her thighs with a loop capping the height of each one in front. The left boot is a matching blue and the right is a matching red and both are decorated with black lines that twist like veins and studs, black rims excluding the loops, and black platform soles that add 6 inches to her height.
She is also wearing a matching red vinyl glove that reaches up shortly past her elbow with a black band at the top below the rim on her left arm with a matching blue one on her right, below a blue half fingered wrist glove with a studded leather wrist band on the left, and a matching red half figured wrist glove and wrist band on the right.
She wears a dark purple choker around her neck and a matching strapless domino mask over white clown make-up with red lipstick blush that shows just below the mask and to to complete her psycho-nurse ensemble, she wears a white nurses cap on top of a blond scalp that is parted in the middle and tied with thick red bands into into long twin tails with no bangs.
"Hey, doc..."
She greets Luminova.
"Check out the two of us! A doctor and a nurse! Don't we make quite the pair?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:18 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

Luminova is then approached by what could be the most realistically disturbing clown girl of the lot. She is dressed like an evil nurse from out of some horror media, with a tank-top cut white nurses blouse with short poofy sleeves, a folded collar, and low cut neck line that shows a bra underneath that is half a deep purplish blue on the left, a matching hue of red on the right, and cupping a good sized pair of breasts, with a lapel that reads "WARDEN" hanging from the blouse on the left breast, and a red vinyl vest-like under bust corset with ring fastened shoulder straps that cross in the back with more rings worn over the blouse.
The corset also has a blue layer beneath the outer read that can be seen beneath the red lacing in the front and back, with the red and blue matching the colors of her bra and two decorative ring and stud fastened dark purple leather straps on each side of the front ribs.
She wears a matching white nurses mini skirt, stained with blood and held in place by a large twin holed leather belt that rests loosely on her shapely hips, leaving the skin of her thin waist and belly button exposed below the corset.
On her legs, she wheres a pair of thigh high net stockings below a pare of vinyl plat boots that reach half way up her thighs with a loop capping the height of each one in front. The left boot is a matching blue and the right is a matching red and both are decorated with black lines that twist like veins and studs, black rims excluding the loops, and black platform soles that add 6 inches to her height.
She is also wearing a matching red vinyl glove that reaches up shortly past her elbow with a black band at the top below the rim on her left arm with a matching blue one on her right, below a blue half fingered wrist glove with a studded leather wrist band on the left, and a matching red half figured wrist glove and wrist band on the right.
She wears a dark purple choker around her neck and a matching strapless domino mask over white clown make-up with red lipstick blush that shows just below the mask and to to complete her psycho-nurse ensemble, she wears a white nurses cap on top of a blond scalp that is parted in the middle and tied with thick red bands into into long twin tails with no bangs.
"Hey, doc..."
She greets Luminova.
"Check out the two of us! A doctor and a nurse! Don't we make quite the pair?"

"We don't..."
Luminova answers, turning a page in her book.
"You're not a nurse.... You may be wearing a nurse's uniform, but you are not dressed like a nurse, nor do you properly act like one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:12 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
She says.

Erinys looks around in puzzle met to Veronica's announcement and sighs as all the clown girls reappear in larger numbers than before he then watches as the girl he was fighting with walks past him and and makes her way over to Ragnarok, like Veronica said she would.

A fairly attractive woman then approaches Erinys. She is dressed in a seven tailed vest with two tails in front, two one on each side, and three in the back, each with a bell at the end. The right half of the torso is read, while the other half is purple, with the rest opposing colors, except for the tails, which are tipped the same colors as the torso above them to where the color on the tips peak upward with a matching diamond patter at the tp of the front tails, just above the peeks. The wears the vest is fastened by two leather strapped buckles on the belly, as well as two matching built in leather belts around the rips just above, supporting her ample breasts, holding the vest tight, yet still cropped open to show that she's not wearing anything underneath, save for a pair of matching purple panties ore speedos, and has a slightly frilled collar that reaches down to the belts.

On her legs, she wears diamond shape checkered stockings, with the one on the right purple with a two strapped dart holster fastened around the lower leg, the one on the left red, and a pair of 3 buckled leather boots with two straps just above the ankle and the third strap around the foot.

He arms are dressed in forearm long matching purple fingerless gloves that are laced on the bottom side, tightend with three buckled straps on the back, and frilled at the on the edge just before the elbow.

She is also wearing two pares of crossed bands on her right bicep, three leather chokers and a Joker playing card for a pendant around her neck, and white clown make-up with red lipstick on here face with a black eye mask over black eye make-up and her hair is parted in the middle with the right half died grreen and tied into a tail at the bottom side by a bow, and the other half of her hair died red and tied into a til with a purple bow.

"Why so mean?"
She asks, smiling.
"Do you you rip the throat out of every girl you meet?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."
Erinys answers back.
"I simply am what I am... And she wasn't a girl, I sensed no blood in her, no life... At the most, it was merely destruction of property."

"And is that how it really works?..."
The woman asks with an irritated tone.
"Just because we have no blood for you to sense, you deem us to be none living? Then why do you speak to me now, as if I am alive? What about Golems? They have no blood, yet are they not alive?... If not, then why do they beg their creators to spare them, when they go to erase the spell that gives them life?"
"The woman then folds her arms angrily, beneath her breasts, making them mash together a little.
"And even if we are just property, does that really justify your actions?... We are not your property to break, what would your father say if he was awake to witness your behavior?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:22 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Ragnarok..."

"Ok."
Aidar replies.

"Hey, Blondie!"

Despite the irritation of this jester girl, I have come to the realization that this is Veronica's doing, I think to myself that she is just bored, so I turn to her and indulge the girl by taking my two index fingers and push them on the sides of my mouth and push them up making some expressionsless smile. Better to indulge her shenanigans then to ignore them.

Aidar bursts into laughter and points with his right finger at the sight of the face Ragnarok is making.
"She din nae look very happy tae me, but, she's certainly bringing a smile to ME face!!!" rofl  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games