Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:16 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka snapped out of her train of thought when Misty had suddenly spoke, "O-Oh! E-Erm, well..." she looked around, but eventually looked back at Misty, fidgeting a bit, "I was just wondering...how it's like to be in animal form. I know I'm not able to, and I don't know if Shino is able to...so it's just something to think about." she said, laughing nervously a little.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

yutary Pie
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:16 pm
Allister Claudius Granhaven
KSwords wielding: Redemption plus one
Magic: dark alchemy and light
Expert level

"Well then....you take a small vacation and promised me you come back. please.."he sighed as he sees her being little humorous and lighten up. he pats her back then he prepares to do visit Misty. his green eyes sparkled at Kalena sighted. as he pointed to her heart, he makes a grand gesture.

"The quickest way to reach me is in your heart and soul. remember Kingdom Hearts is star shining away." after that he enters the infirmary room and surprised everyone. "Hello Mates, how was your day?..wait don't tell me. I read your minds."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

"I promise Allister, besides, ive been up close to Kingdom Hearts before" she grinned before exiting, her mood goes down again.

"Well....um....the way Sasha and I are able to change from cat or tiger form to a humanoid form is that we were heartless for a short time before being gifted with a feline form and then regaining our human forms." Misty explained.
"its very different being in cat form than human form. Everything is so much taller and your easily amused with a ball of yarn....or a moogles pom pom. man I wanna pounce on Yogtz pom pom right now" Misty chuckled
"Changing at first is painful but when your get used to it, its not painful anymore."

Misty's ears shot up hearing Allister talk.
"A...Al!"

She seemed nerveous, she liked both Erin and Allister, Al being from her own past and stuff and Erin from now.

She hopped out of Erin's arms changing back to human form, however what seemed like dark runes covered Misty's body making her want to scream in pain, her eyes showed the immense pain she was in, but she didn't let out a single peep of screaming. Her form changed back to a cat.

"Misty!" Sasha stopped healing Erin for a moment to go pick up Misty.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:41 pm
Expert level

Al chuckled as he saw Misty coming to him little injured more than him. "I know that your excited. let me, come to you." he chuckled some more and grab a chair to Misty infirmary bed. his eyes focused on Misty and he could never convince to stay off the fighting.

"Misty, Misty...let me hold the precious kitty." he giggles and fins her cute in cat form.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:48 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

Misty seemed extremely exhausted, her fur hid the wounds, however when she was in human form for a few moments, the grievous wounds were seen that could rival Erin's.

Misty weakly purred but found it hard to keep her eyes open. She was very tired.

Sasha gently gave Allister Misty
"Careful. Misty, I might have to shave your fur off to get to the wounds."

Misty panted very exhausted too tired to talk now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:58 pm
Expert level

Al grabs Misty from Sasha gently and he pats Misty head. he rocked slightly in his seat to calm Misty little more. he saw that she was really tired and he massage her eyes softly. he then put his ears to her heart and listens to it.

"I rather have you lived and have happy life. I hope for your safety and everyone else. you know, I wouldn't mind use my will to save you. I...already eating too much forbidden fruit."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

"Well things have calmed down now." Rena said as she floated there before shrugging. "I'm gonna go find something else to do for now." She said before disappearing as if she wasn't even there to begin with.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:29 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up when a person she didn't know entered. She was surprised when Misty tried to get to him in human form, but seemed to quickly change back into a cat. She noticed the runes before Misty turned back into a cat. When Sasha went to assist Misty, Odayaka decided to keep Erin company for now as she watched him for a bit, just in case his condition were to somehow worse. She was about to say bye to Rena as she left, but she was too slow to say so. She then looked back at Erin, "So...h-how are you feeling Mr. Erin?" she asked, her ears down as if she were worried.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

yutary Pie
[/spoiler

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:16 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He looked at Odayaka with one open eye. "Besides breaking a couple of ribs and losin' a fight, I'd have to say I'm bloody terrific." Erin replied sarcastically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:47 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Misty's heart was slowing down, the magic in this room was keeping her alive.
"Oh Al, you know I don't wish any harm to come to my friends, too much death around...." Misty's ears went down as she finally collapses. The dark runes appeared for a moment, it seemed whatever Jax did was getting worse.

Sasha sighed and her magic changed to one that would more feed the magic within Erin, but also heal him more than normal methods would.
"Al is a old friend of ours, if you were wondering. We are much older than we look. How does that feel Erin?"

Sasha sighed watching Rena disappear.

A book came flying out from the back room and landed on Sasha's desk, it seemed quite old yet recently rebound.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin winced and ran his hand along his shirtless torso. He was fixated on the wrappings themselves. 'Feels like someone threw me against a wall, then decided to fix 'em with pins and needles."
He was always amazed at how medics did their thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:11 pm
"Excuse me" A voice called from the door to the infirmary, it was a recently graduated keyblader "i cant find the headmaster, and...well...we have sort of a major problem at radiant Gardens" He frowned "its not good there" He said.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:34 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded when Erin answered, "W-Well...I guess that's good." she did not know he was being sarcastic. She continued to watch as Sasha began to work on Erin again, her ears perked up and twitching. Her ears twitched when she heard something, looking towards what made the sound, which was a book. "A book...?" she said, tilting her head. She then looked towards the door as someone called from there, speaking of Radiant Gardens.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

yutary Pie
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"hey! Least its not heart surgery. That takes forever to heal and its worse than what your feeling right now." Sasha said
Her hand stopped glowing and she immediately held onto the bed for stability

"alright, your as healed up as I possibly can do. I suggest you get a bubble bath later. That will help with the pain."

She then looked at the guy in the doorframe
"dammit, Eclipse.." she went to the computer then hit the desk

"He took his girlfriend out! Damn! Kalena's still here, good! She's with Yogtz....that's strange. I don't think anyone in here can fight."

she then looked back at Erin and then at Misty
"and if you two go into battle, I swear im putting you both under sedation until your wounds heal!" she said threateningly but she only had the best intentions.

"ohhh! I can try to get a hold of her, if she's not blocking my calls or telepathy messages."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:58 pm
"....then you need to call kalena back...or you need to tell me where i can find her or the headmaster" he looked around and pulled the seem to be doctor aside "the law enforcement of radiant gardens....have been whipped out in only a few hours... and a kid is dead." he whispered "we dont know what the hell did it, but we really need some backup there" he whispered. "i need to ether speak to kalena...or the headmaster..." he whispered.

kalenakeeper
knux_ nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games