Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:59 pm
She hasn't damaged anything here in all the time she's been here. At least, no more than Velcore does on accident.

I'm sure she'll be busy enough this weekend, with all of Kits' pets to play with. It'll probably be easier for her to be away from you if she has her own toys around to play with, though.

*walks over and pets Thistle* Well, I guess we'll pick you up tomorrow morning, then... See you then. *smiles a little bit*

((I'd make this sound better, but I'm just too tired tonight. Karrie will have to talk to Amy about it more later.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 pm
Cuwen
My pony is NOT dangerous! Yes, she hurt Draa that one time, but she hadn't done it on purpose! She was playing! And she had gotten upset and started thrashing one time when Katana had been getting upset with me, but she was just trying to defend me! Nothing actually happened!
{{You forgot to mention the time Thistle actually attacked Dec when he and katana were getting all friendly before the first time they slept together. She did scrape him if I'm recalling correctly... and she did it on purpose.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 pm
{{Yep, she did, but Amy didn't know that because she was in JD at the time.}}

Amy groaned in frustration. "So Velcore can damage things on accident, but when Thistle does it, she has to be on a leash?! Karrie..."

Thistle squeaked when Amy started to hold her tighter, almost uncomfortably. She tried to wiggle out of Amy's grasp to get into Karrie's arms.

Amy looked down at Thistle and sighed. "I'm sorry Thistle! I didn't mean to do that, sweetie..."

She looked up at Karrie in shock when he said that he'd pick her up tomorrow. She thought Karrie would want her to spend the night again, like he had the past two nights. Her mistake...

Tears were forming in her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall. "You'll pick us up tomorrow? Alright... fine. I left my slippers in your room because I thought... well, I thought I'd be coming back tonight. I shouldn't have assumed things, though. I'm sorry for that. I... I'll see you tomorrow morning."

She turned, walked out of the house, and slammed the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:16 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Cuwen
My pony is NOT dangerous! Yes, she hurt Draa that one time, but she hadn't done it on purpose! She was playing! And she had gotten upset and started thrashing one time when Katana had been getting upset with me, but she was just trying to defend me! Nothing actually happened!
{{You forgot to mention the time Thistle actually attacked Dec when he and katana were getting all friendly before the first time they slept together. She did scrape him if I'm recalling correctly... and she did it on purpose.}}

{{Although, she did not scrape him on purpose. That was on accident. She had just meant to headbutt his leg and her horn caught his pant leg. Completely by accident. Not good at all and I see where Psyzapp is coming from.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:24 pm
*Having booked their flight at the last minute, Karrie hadn't been able to get a direct flight to their destiniation. They'd had a lot of time to discuss last night's events, though. Late that afternoon, they arrived in Mackinac City, Michigan. About 3 pm, they took the ferry over to the island. The two of them were sitting on the open top deck, where they'd be able to see the island right away.

Karrie turned to Amy* So, what do you think so far? I know we haven't actually gotten there yet...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 pm
Amy had decided to let go of last night's argument for now so that they could have fun. Why ruin a perfectly good vacation? Plus, he had told her about the direct entrance into his kitchens. It was supposed to be just for employees, but the fact that he told her about it really made her happy. He still wanted her to be able to visit him at work, something she had been worried about since she started dating him. Now he was making sure that she could still visit him.

She was awfully tired, though. She hadn't slept at all last night. She had been crying and couldn't shut her mind off in order to sleep. Her sunglasses hid her red eyes, but they still hurt.

She had been so glad the plane rides had been short. She didn't want to spend the majority of their vacation on airplanes. Karrie had planned very well. And when she saw that they were going to ride a ferry to get to their destination, Amy had been so excited. She LOVED the water. Well, obviously, but to be able to be on a relaxing ferry ride with Karrie sounded like a dream to her.

When Karrie asked her what she thought so far, she turned to smile softly at him. "I think this is absolutely incredible. There's just water all around us and there's no hurry to get anywhere. This is... This is exactly what we needed, I think."

She smiled at him again and then stood up to go stand by the railing. She looked out over the water. The water and sky seemed to meet since there was nothing off in the distance. She also loved the feeling of the wind blowing against her and through her hair.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:02 pm
Well, on this island there is no hurrying... the fastest way to travel is by horse and carriage. So we'll definitely be slowing down some. *chuckles*

*when they got off the ferry, Karrie hired a carriage to take them and their luggage up to the hotel. The ride wasn't exactly quick, since there were a lot of people walking or riding bicycles in the streets. Like he'd said, there were no cars at all on the island. The carriage dropped them off in front of the Grand Hotel, which, with it's long porch with a lot of chairs sitting on it, looked very relaxing. He'd been very lucky and gotten a room there after somebody else cancelled their reservation. The size of the hotel was amazing, and he knew that it was the best one on the island. The pictures he'd seen hadn't prepared him for the sight.

He turned to Amy to see her reaction to the hotel before they went to check in*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:20 pm
Even though she was tired, Amy couldn't help but smile brightly at Karrie when he said that the fastest way to travel on the island was by horse and carriage. That sounded so perfect to her!

"Karrie... That sounds absolutely perfect! Like this island was made for us. You know how much I love to get away from technology and all that crap every once in awhile and how I just wanted to be with you with no distractions. Karrie, this is so sweet and amazing of you! I think you really need this, too."

She hugged him tightly and kept her arms around him until they had to leave the ferry.

Amy was so excited when she saw the carriage for them. She even pet the horses before they got in. On their ride to the hotel, she held Karrie's hand and looked out of the window beside her all the way to the hotel. Everything was so beautiful! No loud noises, and just about everywhere you looked as you got higher, you could see the water. This was like paradise for her. She even waved and smiled to some of the bikers and pedestrians. She could already feel a lot of the stress leave her body. She even took off her sunglasses finally.

When they got to the hotel, Amy got out of the carriage and then just stood, gaping at it. It was the biggest hotel she had ever seen! It almost looked like a small palace. And one of the best parts? It had an enormous front porch that overlooked the large lake and flowers surrounded the building.

She finally turned back to Karrie, cupped his face, and gave him a long, deep, happy kiss.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:26 pm
*when Amy finally pulled back from the kiss, Karrie grinned at her* So, I take it meets your approval, then? *laughs at the amazed expression on her face* I was very lucky to get a room here. Somebody had just cancelled when I called.

Well, *turns toward the door* should we go check in and drop our bags off in the room? I have no idea what the room's like, but I imagine it's got a great view.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:35 pm
Amy laughed, too, when she heard Karrie's laugh. It was so infectious and she loved the sound. "Yes, it meets my approval. It exceeds it! I didn't expect anything like this at all, Karrie. You are so amazing."

She held one of his hands as they started walking toward the door of the hotel. She looked behind her at the beautiful view. "You know, I could so just sleep out here, Karrie, and be perfectly happy. I may not want to ever come inside."

She laughed softly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm
You might change your mind about that when you see what it's like inside. If you think this is amazing, it's probably even better inside. *takes her inside to the front desk and checks them in while she's busy staring at everything.

Once that's done, he leads them upstairs to their room. Letting them inside, he stares at the flowered walpaper, chairs, and pretty much everything* Well... that's a lot of flowers... *is glad that at least the bed isn't flowered too* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:50 pm
Once they were in the room, Amy gawked at the flowery room. She was actually kind of surprised at how old-fashioned it looked and how... different it was.

When she saw Karrie's expression, she giggled softly and rested her forehead on his shoulder.

"Oh sweetie. Just being able to see that expression on your face is worth it. You are amazing."

She went over to the furthest bed and flopped back on it. "Two beds? Cute!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:57 pm
*hadn't even noticed that there were two beds* sweatdrop I really didn't know what the room looked like when I reserved it. *puts his bag on the other bed and hangs up his clothes that need to be*

*after they finish unpacking, Karrie suggests going outside to walk around the gardens until it's time for them to change for dinner. Amy agrees, so they head back outside*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 pm
Amy absolutely loved the gardens, and being able to view them with the large lake in the background was heavenly.

They came back to the room about an hour later. She lightly fell back on her bed and smiled serenely.

"This is so incredible, Karrie. I'm very excited to see what dinner's like!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Well, ah, you're going to have to change your clothes. The hotel requires formal evening clothes for dinner and the evening. *takes his formal clothes out of the wardrobe* You can go in the bathroom to change if you want to.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games