Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:14 pm
“Thank you-” her thank to Tabby was cut short as she got smacked in the face with some bread pudding “EW!” she scrapped some of it off her face, she hated bread pudding, well actually she had never had it, but oh well. She quickly threw it back at Tabby. “Take that!” she said triumphantly.

She then quickly turned around as she heard Zack’s cheer. “That was GREAT Zack!” she clapped her hands up in the air and somehow between claps caught a pile of food in her hands. Spinning around she spotted Lyra, “Lyra!” she shouted to get her attention as she threw the wad of mixed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:19 pm
Some bread pudding flew at Tabby and hit her on the top of her head getting all over her hair, she looked around and saw that Twyla had thrown it and was laughing hard so she picked up a blueberry pie and walked over to her. Twyla had not noticed yet because of her laughing so Tabby tapped her shoulder. Twyla turned around and automatically got pied! "haHaHA....ha.... was the pie warm or cold?" Tabby said scraping someoff of Twyla's face and sticking it in her mouth.  

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:40 pm
Lyra hears Twyla yell her name and automatically dives to the side. She is a bit late, though, and the food manages to hit the side of her face. "Eww." Lyra scoops it off her face and throws it back at Twyla. "Hee hee."

[[We should have a system like the dueling game, but for a food fight! That would be fun. xd ]]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:27 pm

"Thanks!" says Zack, just before he gets hit with some chiken in the face!
Thinking quick, Zack loads a spoon with mashed potatoes and flings it right at Tabby!
"Hahah!" Zack laughes.

signs_of_zack

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:57 am
"Hello?" Fearless ventured from the common room to the Great Hall. "Oh! Tabby told me something about a food fight... so here I am." Everyone was having fun. She scoped some mango pudding and aimed it at... Zack. It hit his robes. "Opps!" She gave him an apologetic wink before scoping some mashed potato and aimed it at Twyla. "Twyla!" It smacked right onto her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 pm
*Tabby glomps fearless* "where have you been i thought yuo'd left for good!!!! but any way have some pie!!" tabby pies Fearless with yet another blueberry pie!!!! (i'm having sooooooo much fun!!)  

Tabby507

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Zack, realizing it was Fearless who hit him, picked up the cupcake and held it behind his back. He kissed the top of her head, and when she turned around... SMACK! Cupcake right on her cheek!
"Ha! Now what?!" Zack told Fearless.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:24 am
Tabby looks around and thinks that it was Lyra who through the mashed potatoes at her.Thinking quick Tabby picks up yet another pie and throws it at her."hahahaha"*cough cough*  

Tabby507

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:17 pm
"Hey! That's so not fair!" Fearless said as she picked up the pie that Tabby threw at her. She threw it back at Tabby. "And Zack... you..." She looked around and spotted a plate of pork chop which she flung into his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:53 pm
"Haha you missed me!!" said Tabby as the pie flew right passed her head but no sooner than she had said that a apple pie hit her in the back of the head "......figures.....HEY WHO THREW THAT!" she said looking around the great hall seeing that it was a complete mess...."im surprised the teachers haven't caught us yet!!"  

Tabby507

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 pm

Feeling the porkchop slide down his face, he reached for some green beans, grabed a hand full, and chucked them at Fearless. "Ha, I win!" Zack yelled to Fearless. He then quickly wiped the remains of food off his face and his robes before running to the common room, before Fearless could get back at him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm
Serithia walks into the Great Hall and quickly sidesteps to avoid flying food. Seeing the state of those currently in the room, she asks, "What happened here?"  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:19 pm
Lyra waves at the girl who just walked in. "Hi Serithia!" Looking down at herself, she grins. "Juni and Kitty suggested that someone start a food fight, so I started one. I'm not entirely sure if they were kidding or serious about their suggestion." xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:33 pm
Serithia raises her eyebrows at Lyra's explaination. "Well, I seem to have arrived just in time to miss getting covered in food," she says looking relieved yet slightly disappointed.  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:36 pm
"No you didn't Serithia!!!!" Tabby said as she threw another pie at her and it hit her in the face!  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games