Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:05 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

"Oh? Really? So a darker color eh?" smirked Izo as he took another taste of his cigar. "Alright...well if you're happy with black and blue, I'm good with that." He laughed and said as he pulled the cigar to his side, " Yeah...see you then, Hayato-kun."

Izo turned and left with Goshirio Yukio, who smiled a bit, "Well maybe I'll bring a thing or two by when I've a chance. I always like filling out my collections." His eyes regarded him with sincere interest but he didn't stay too long because dinner was waiting. Of course, it did seem to make the man please in one form or another. At least, Hayato hadn't made an enemy.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:17 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi blinked and suddenly was wide awake looking over at Akihiko, "Ikimashouka? Luna de tabemasen ka? Chotto mattekudasai!" He looked down at himself and up at Akihiko.

Then he took the man's hand and stood noticing the very....comfortable clothes. Clothes that made Michi think that he'd rather be giving Akihiko another nice massage rather than going anywhere but that wouldn't reflect well on his job if he didn't help the man get some food. No need for a food headache on top of a memory induced one!

"Uh...yeah, I don't think I can go to a restaurant like that looking like this. Are you sure your clothes will fit me? Um...comfortable but is comfortable ok in a place like that? Luna is really expensive too!" Michi was a little flustered by the idea to be sure of course he was also a little intrigued as well. He never expected to be ever even considering eating at a restaurant like that.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy snoozed so peacefully and in the deep large tub he was feeling so very comfortable. The water lapped up along his sides and just under his throat But then...there was a strange feeling that mixed in the dream that he was currently having. It was the moment of great adventure and was driving along not noticing anything except the sun in his hair and the green going by. It had to be America.

But then...the noise and out of the corner of his eye he saw a blonde woman on the side of the road hiking up her skirt to get a ride. Izzy in his own mind may have passed her by but she knew his NAME! 'Izzzzzzyyyyyyyy,,,,' he heard in sweet sing songy voice.

"Nn....I'm not stopping for....you..." he muttered in his sleep..."How..nnnnh..you know my name?' The murble continued as he then felt a strange sensation and suddenly crossed his eyes in the dream. Did a bird take a crap on his nose!? 'Me-Za-Me-Ru...' the bird tweeted and suddenly Izzy was awake practically launching himself straight up out of the tub! "AAAAAAAHHH!!!!" he howled in surprise!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun?????? No this is not fun! It's Sparta!

Shou kind of wanted to head desk after all this evening dinner that had become less than romantic and even less than a place that two stars to converse about the future of their careers. And even still, Shou noticed Goshiro's look and knew that things didn't set well with the man as he walked off.

"Yes, that might have been a better idea to go to someplace less...public. Well, at least my fan club has not made it to the scene yet but I have no doubt they'll be lurking outside by the time we leave. But no worries, Hayato-san, I've lived my life in the public eye. Reason enough never to take off my makeup eh?" he smiles a little with a sigh and then went back to enjoying his dessert. "I think I'd like some pastries in a to go box after the coffee course."

He knew that the coffee would come next because the restaurant prided itself on complete service. And even if Shou prefered Chai, he'd accept the offering as part of the ritual. "Next time lets do Shabu Shabu at a restaurant off the beaten path. I always choose places our of the way. It make my comings and goings less predictable." Then, he smiled and licked his lips managing to get the fleck of chocolate, finally. That sensual feeling of Jun's foot under the table was definitely a good start to bring back a much better mood in the man.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Huh?" Turning, Akihiko looked at Michi as if he were crazy. "Don't worry about the money, I'm paying."

He drug his physical therapist downstairs and into his own closet... which was, literally, a room unto it's own. Picking out the pieces of his own outfit, the musician then began to toss things at Michi.
A pair of black jeans... a white long sleeved button up shirt... some black lace up dress shoes to match...

"These should fit you, we have a somewhat similar build." Akihiko spoke before beginning to unbutton the shirt he was currently wearing.
"Look, if you want the truth... I need to talk to Shou-san. Does he even know I have memory loss?" that was a question he hadn't really thought to ask yet.

Tossing his clothes onto the bed, Narcissus donned a pair of jeans, obviously designer, and a black long sleeved button up shirt that had no sleeves over his shoulders. A black fedora and matching boots finished the look and he turned to Michi.

"So. You're driving." Akihiko smirked.
He couldn't drive. Didn't know how.
One of the reasons Michi was tagging along actually...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Nakai fell back, landing on his a** on the tile.
But he was laughing.

"Yare yare, Izzy... I didn't mean to scare you, only wake you up." the blond laughed, watching as his nude manager was obviously freaked out.
"You were asleep in the bath... what the hell WERE you dreaming about, anyway? I couldn't have a face that's bad enough to startle." the man pouted, acting as if Izzy's reaction had hurt his delicate diva psyche.

After a few moments, Nakai stood and handed Izzy a towel. "You really should sleep in bed. Less life-threatening hazards... unless your blankets want to come alive and eat you... then I guess the bed would be more dangerous."

Okay, so Kai was acting like an idiot.
But maybe... just maybe... this was what Izzy needed...
And idiot.
Someone to make him laugh and smile.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:31 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Well at least Michi's slim pocket book would survive the affair. And that brought him a sigh of relief. Sure he had started the new job but the first check wasn't due till next week. However, as he thought about it, he wasn't sure that going to Luna was in the best interest of Akihiko's health. But he was soon taking the clothes that were being thrown at him. "Ok I'll try them on and see." he answered as he looked at the nice clothes.

Fortunately, the clothes were modest even if Michi couldn't read the Italian label on the Jeans! Michi stripped down and slipped on the clothes carefully finding that Akihiko was pretty close on the size measurements and the jeans had a bit of a stretch that form fitted around his butt and thighs. He tugged on the shirt then laced up the shoes. Glancing in the full length mirror he did look quite nice.

However, Michi became a little distracted when Akihiko was undressing. God...how he wished that the man was well. There were a few things he'd rather be doing at this instant but Akihiko didn't remember him in that way even if he understood their previous relationship as it was. Michi sighed and pulled his mind out of the gutter and back to his work.

"Are you sure that seeing Shou-san is a good idea right now? I mean if you have a bad headache in the restaurant, a lot of people could see you in pain. I'm just making sure you understand that, given you're private life is very important to you." Michi really didn't want Akihiko put in a bad position but he knew the Star was sometimes a bit more determined in mind than his body so he gave the advice as the physical therapist and as a concerned friend.

"Mmm...I don't think he knows. I know he knows you had surgery. That man has got fans everywhere. One of the nurses at the hospital is a... Shou's Bee. She got us in when folks were being kept away. But I don't think he knows about the amnesia except they did say it was possible you'd have some. I remember that Shou-san stayed for awhile but eventually, well...I heard that Naoko-san and Ryuukaze-san were in the hospital too. Something happened but I wasn't able to find out what." At this point, his shirt was all buttoned up and he walked towards the door to head up the stairs.

And when Akihiko talked about the car, Michi didn't miss a beat, "I figured as much considering the doctors said no driving for the first week or so. And well, I think I'd like to live, thank you." Michi answered with his own smirk not knowing that Akihiko could not drive. So he walked out of the house and then stopped and looked back and forth realizing that he came by a driver, who had already left. "Um...we best take one of your cars. A driver from Ohayou brought me over and I was suppose to call him when I needed a lift back."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Kai!!! You're in so much trouble!" he splashed the man for being such a terror completely forgetting he was butt naked! But so soon, his fingers snatched the towel and shifted it around his flesh in a flash!

"I can't remember because you scared me to death! But I think you might have been some sort of blond haired American woman in my dreams." The vision was ever so fleeting and soon he couldn't remember much more than the blond that blew in the breeze. But either way the thought was pretty fun....Kai as a buxom blonde beauty. It brought a small smirk on his face because he was so going to tease the man later about that.

"I know I should sleep in the bed! I told you I was tired." the small manager groused as his dainty toes finally made it out of the tub. He was rather adorable like this when he didn't quite think about all the other heavy things in life. Grumbling a little more he scooted around trying to avoid something worse like tickling or maybe

"My blankie is not going to eat me!" He thwapped Kai over the head with a near by hand towel! "You're trouble! And an IMP! I swear you're next promotional pair of pantsu are going to have IMP on the a**!"

But then he started laughing and soon was having a sincere giggle fit. It was probably the first real laughter without constrain he had in...days...weeks....when was the last time he had just laughed like this.

Soon he was leaning up against the wall holding the towel around himself as his laughter subsided, "That felt really good." he said with a yawn then tilted his head and looked over at his naughty star. "You really are a brat and a hentaiyaoi perv!"

For a small moment in time, Izzy was just happy even only dressed in a towel. Not thinking about anything but his goofy star's idiocy. Goodness, Kai was silly sometimes!

Probably a good thing he didn't know about the things going on at Luna or in Akihiko's house. For once, Izzy was blissfully out of the loop.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:15 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Getting out....oh yes! We've been lying around a little too long now. Well...I could eat anything, really. How about...hey! How about we go get ramen! I haven't been out for ramen in a long time, since you want to bring Shou into the conversation along with my rumbly tummy. Heh...that was such a stupid night. I swear he tasted like your brother..."
As soon as the words were out of his mouth he realized what he had said...and wanted to kick himself in the teeth for it. He had never intended to let Naoko find out about that little indiscretion so long ago where he had kissed Sai in the middle of that restaurant....and he certainly didn't mean to hint that his foolish kiss with Shou that night at the ramen stand had reminded him of that.
Sometimes, he was such a huge idiot.

"Um...heh..." was all he could manage to get out as he looked at Naoko with wary eyes, a bit frightened of how the pianist might react.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 am
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou lay there in the hospital bed, wide awake. How long had he been staring at the ceiling now? He had no idea...but his nerves were completely shot.
Being here made him so anxious he could hardly stand it. His heart just kept pounding, skin crawling like at any moment something horrible was going to happen.

"Ruki..." he whispered, whimpering into the empty darkness. The name he loved to say for so long seemed to open up a void in him now. Saying it only ground into him deeper the fact that he would be no more than a baby to the manager. Even when he turned thirty the older man would probably still view him as 'his little boy'...at best.
Maybe, over the years, Ishi Ruki would just forget about him. Everyone else always seemed to.

Sniffling, Chiyou sat up in the bed, looking out the window from where he sat. He felt so alone...but as much as he wanted to cure his loneliness, he wanted to run from love. His heart never ceased to hurt him, over and over.
Perhaps Nakai was right...he was young and beautiful, so perhaps it was best to just go around and experiment, just sleep with whoever struck his fancy, but make no commitments. Letting his heart get involved only caused trouble, so if he cut it off from things he would be just fine.

Reaching for his phone, he looked up a number he had gotten a long time back, sending a text message.

Hey, NAKO-san, it's Chiyou. Wanna do dinner sometime?

He had to admit, he had fancied Naoko. He knew Naoko was with someone...but what did it matter? Relationships were fleeting, and he wouldn't be surprised to find out they were already over by now. Still, he didn't care either way.
Naoko reminded him of Nakai and vice versa...but Naoko was sweeter, and surely would be more to his tastes, dominance wise. It was worth a shot.
Hell, he'd sneak out of the hospital tonight if he had to...he just needed...something. Anything to get rid of this horrible anxiety that threatened to consume him.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 am

Frozen, Naoko didn't say anything for a long time.
He simply sat there, not even looking at Ryu... just... sitting.

"Niisan ka..." the blond whispered, his voice barely even able to be heard. "You... kissed Sai?"

Another long pause... another awkward silence...
And then amber eyes, blazoned to a burnished gold, glared at the violinist.

Without a word, Naoko stood up from the bed, crossing the room as if to leave. But he side stepped, grabbing a nearby flower vase, full of get-well flowers that he had bought for his beloved akuma... and flung it against the wall.

The sound of shattering glass permeated the room, and it was very VERY clear that right now, should Ryu have even dared approach the pianist... he would snap.

"Some ******** brother... he's been screwing Hayato... all this time I thought Sai was my safe haven and it turns out he was a sick and depraved as me!" rage boiled inside of Naoko, the man visibly shivering as he tried to keep himself from grabbing whatever he could and sending it flying.

"Kissing Shou, Kissing Sai... it's all the ******** same! I tried it, Ryu! Shou IS my brother, much as he's trying to hide it! How sick is that?!" the blond raged, slamming a fist into the wall.

He paused, walking back over to the bedside and picking up his cell phone. "I can't stay here right now... I need to work off some steam." was the only explanation Ryu was going to get before he grabbed his discarded clothes and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Once dressed, the pianist checked his text messages.
Apparently, there was one from Chiyou...

'Sure. How about we go to Minina's Cafe? I'll meet you in an hour. If you get there before me, get a table in the back. I don't want to attract attention right now.' he replied back, heading down the stairs and outside.

Which was true. With as pissed as the man was, he was sure to attract unwanted eyes. He just wanted some place quiet where he could relax... or vent...

Before long, he was in his own car, backing out of the drive, and joining the traffic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am

"I'm not asking you to drive because of the doctors, Tanaka-san." Akihiko spoke as he fastened his seat belt.
He had climbed into his own car, though why he had one was beyond even him.
"I don't KNOW how to drive." the musician shrugged. "I've always had people chauffeur me around. Never saw the need."

Smirking, the young Koyasu watched as Michi got comfortable and they set out. "Look, it'll be fine. If I get a headache, well, we can easily explain to any media present that I've been having migraines lately, a side effect of the lighting that was used at this charity concert thing..." he waved a hand, as if it explained everything.

"Besides, if Shou-san knows there was a chance at amnesia, then telling him I actually have it, isn't such a bad thing. Especially if the two of us are supposed to be working together." Akihiko smirked slightly, "AND... I'd rather not keep him waiting. According to Lucky-san, he's already been kept waiting for far too long now... I've been absent from interviews and press releases... it's time for me to start working again, ne?"

Of course, he hadn't really thought about how he'd answer questions in interviews... especially about something he had no memory whatsoever of actually doing.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:29 am

Nakai didn't laugh, even though he was now slightly drenched from Izzy's splashing.
He simply watched, listening and observing as his manager laughed...

It felt... good...
To make someone else happy.
Really happy for once.

It was why he'd been with Chiyou before... to make him forget the bad things.
It was why he was helping Izzy now... because gods, the man needed to forget.

Sometimes, the blond wondered why Izzy hadn't been granted amnesia instead...

"I'm a brat? Well yeah I'm a perv, well and I guess I'm an IMP too... we both knew that... but a brat?" Kai put a hand to his chest as he stood up fully. "That's just cold." he laughed softly, obviously feigning hurt.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"What? You can't drive?" Michi was rather shocked by the statement because Akihiko always came off so masculine that he never once thought that he'd not know. "Ok..never thought about it that way but I guess if you had someone around to do it all the time you might not learn. But I know a lot of people in Japan don't drive since we've so many trains here in Tokyo."

"If you say so but what if they ask you questions about the concert? I can't jump in and fill in details. Heck, I wouldn't know how to." he shook his head as he pushed on the gas and started to drive to the restaurant. "Well, hopefully Shou-san can keep his mouth shut if you tell him about the amnesia. He still does work under that Matsumoto guy. And I know you don't like that man at all."

"But I understand about getting back to work. I'm sure it will help. Maybe even bring back memories of your performance. You at least need those memories back. You still need to watch the dvd don't you?" he asked as they went down a several streets and on to a highway. Michi really didn't care for the highways too much because of the tolls but it would get them across town a little faster.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy looked up at the taller man with a mischievous smile on his face, "You're a big brat! Maybe that is a better slogan for your next concert. B. R. A. T. Boy's Really After Trouble." It had been a while since Izzy felt this light and playful. How was it that Kai managed it he would never know but as he thought back, Kai did seem to have a more listening personality than Akihiko did.

Yawning again, he glanced around and then frowned. I didn't bring any PJs with me. Ugh. I didn't expect I'd be here tonight." he shifted around in his towel and started to look for where he dropped his clothes.

"But thank you for letting me stay here. I've needed a break. I just want life to go back to normal. Or at least something closer to it. It's been nice just not thinking about my loses for a change." he said softly as he finally found where he had tossed the pants.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games