Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"okay" She said nodding. She took a scroll out her bag and chanted. Suddenly some black wings appear on her back and she flies after Sam.

Samantha gives out a bubbly laugh. "I can see my house from here!!!!!! smile "

Azumi laughed a little and sped up trying to catch up to Sam.

"Let's fly a bit higher." Sam starts to ascend.

"Urm.. alright..." she said following upwards. She glidedfor a bit then swooped upwards, trying to catch a draft so she didnt have to use too much energy by flapping her wings.

"Alright this is good." Sam stops ascending and just focuses on staying up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"okay" She said nodding. She took a scroll out her bag and chanted. Suddenly some black wings appear on her back and she flies after Sam.

Samantha gives out a bubbly laugh. "I can see my house from here!!!!!! smile "

"Urm.. alright..." she said following upwards. She glidedfor a bit then swooped upwards, trying to catch a draft so she didnt have to use too much energy by flapping her wings.

"Urm.... So what were we gunna do up here?" She muttered looking down at the town quite bored by the looks of it.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Urm.... So what were we gunna do up here?" She muttered looking down at the town quite bored by the looks of it.

"Well... I... I... that's my apt. building over there." Sam points at a tall blue building. "If you need a place to stay they're renting the apt. next to mine."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:27 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand5555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(I'd assume she didnt walk...? that would suck >o<)
"Are you....umm...ok?" He asked nervously.

(She ran...)
Jane looks at Torio "Just fine... I just suddenly had to puke..." Jane takes a pregnancy test out of the medicine cabinet and uses it. "Oh my god... Torio I'm pregnant."

Torio had a blank stare. "really..." His eyes sparkled a little. He smiled a little. "thats great!"
(thats good 0_0)

"Get me to a hospital... we have to get an ultrasound... if they ask I'm one month pregnant." Jane shows her stomach and it seems like she is one month pregnant.

"oh okay..." Torio's ears twitched. "erm...c'mon..." He I

He nodded and smiled a little. "I hope i remember how to drive" he startef walking down the stars 'but...then again its like riding a bike...you never forget."

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
"If it will make you happy" She smiles

"It will very much so." Gorge smiles and kisses Emi softly.

She kisses him back blushing

He hugs her deepening the kiss

She steps back laying her head against his shoulder "you need to watch the amount of emotion you use im an emotion reader i can sence different emotions" She looks down sorry "Im still a young physic my powers are still really sensitive...i could faint if i come in contact with to much emotion

"Sorry..." Gorge smiles. "You would hate one of my friends he's Bipolar."

She giggles "i cant hate a person i would just end up falling alot i myself am a very emotional person it is what causes my demon to come out"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:15 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand5555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(I'd assume she didnt walk...? that would suck >o<)
"Are you....umm...ok?" He asked nervously.

(She ran...)
Jane looks at Torio "Just fine... I just suddenly had to puke..." Jane takes a pregnancy test out of the medicine cabinet and uses it. "Oh my god... Torio I'm pregnant."

Torio had a blank stare. "really..." His eyes sparkled a little. He smiled a little. "thats great!"
(thats good 0_0)

"Get me to a hospital... we have to get an ultrasound... if they ask I'm one month pregnant." Jane shows her stomach and it seems like she is one month pregnant.

"oh okay..." Torio's ears twitched. "erm...c'mon..." He I

He nodded and smiled a little. "I hope i remember how to drive" he startef walking down the stars 'but...then again its like riding a bike...you never forget."

Jane starts the car "Hurry up slow poke." She gets in to the passenger seat.

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:17 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She steps back laying her head against his shoulder "you need to watch the amount of emotion you use im an emotion reader i can sence different emotions" She looks down sorry "Im still a young physic my powers are still really sensitive...i could faint if i come in contact with to much emotion

She giggles "i cant hate a person i would just end up falling alot i myself am a very emotional person it is what causes my demon to come out"

"Me it's when I or someone near me speaks my true name." Gorge lightly smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:25 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Something in her pocket rings (owner of that aparment thing gave her a phone to talk to her)
She takes out the phone "hello...yes sir...no sir....oh really well there is nothign i can do...no i'll be fine...really i'll be fine...yes ill find a new place to stay...Thank you for your kindness...bye" She looks down "i no longer have a phone  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:27 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Something in her pocket rings (owner of that aparment thing gave her a phone to talk to her)
She takes out the phone "hello...yes sir...no sir....oh really well there is nothign i can do...no i'll be fine...really i'll be fine...yes ill find a new place to stay...Thank you for your kindness...bye" She looks down "i no longer have a phone

"Or an apt. of your own right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:30 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Yep...why did i say phone...im losing my mind slowly curse that demon inside me" She raises her hand to her mouth ready to bite it but stops when she remembers he's a vampire  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:34 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Yep...why did i say phone...im losing my mind slowly curse that demon inside me" She raises her hand to her mouth ready to bite it but stops when she remembers he's a vampire

"Calm down... You are going to live with me now and you won't have to pay rent... Hell I don't even have to pay rent." Gorge smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Calm down... You are going to live with me now and you won't have to pay rent... Hell I don't even have to pay rent." Gorge smiles.

She smiles "would you mind if i asked you a guestion  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"What is it my love?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"What is it my love?"

"Why did you climb into my window it was only a few seconds after i even entered the room?"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"What is it my love?"

"Why did you climb into my window it was only a few seconds after i even entered the room?"

"... I was walking and I just happened to look into your window and I thought 'My god I must be hallucinating.' so I went in your apt. to see if you were real.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games