Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:18 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................... ill prove you im your girlfriend and your were adoted into Rez and Guu's family thats why you have one now *healing her hands that were shocked*

Keiji:H-how are you gonna do that *ears twitch in confusion*

Sakura : well um i dont know okay but im doing to see if it atleast helps you to get your memories back atleast a little bit *grabs keiji's shirt collar and pulls him to her , kissing him on the lips*

Keiji:*surprised by kiss*.....................

Sakura : *lets go and pulls back* *breathing heavily* *to self : used to much magic dont even have the strength to get up*

Keiji:.......Sakura.......*leans forward,kissing her again*

Sakura : ......... *kisses back* *pulls away* please tell me you atleast remember something other than my name  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:22 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : well um i dont know okay but im doing to see if it atleast helps you to get your memories back atleast a little bit *grabs keiji's shirt collar and pulls him to her , kissing him on the lips*

Sakura : *lets go and pulls back* *breathing heavily* *to self : used to much magic dont even have the strength to get up*

Sakura : ......... *kisses back* *pulls away* please tell me you atleast remember something other than my name

Keiji:*smiles and nods* Yeah,i remember everything now *lightly punches head* sorry i lost my memory there for a sec.......guess it was from that thing you did  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:24 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*smiles and nods* Yeah,i remember everything now *lightly punches head* sorry i lost my memory there for a sec.......guess it was from that thing you did

Sakura : *tears well up in her eyes and she hugs keiji* thank goodness you made me worry so much you idoit and getting me mad for the first time in my life  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:27 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *tears well up in her eyes and she hugs keiji* thank goodness you made me worry so much you idoit and getting me mad for the first time in my life

Keiji:........im sorry......*holds Sakura's head*.........but as long as i have you........everything will be all right.......right  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:........im sorry......*holds Sakura's head*.........but as long as i have you........everything will be all right.......right

Sakura ; *smiles* *tears falling* y-yeah oh that reminds me hey keiji *wispers : im ready*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura ; *smiles* *tears falling* y-yeah oh that reminds me hey keiji *wispers : im ready*

Keiji:*blushing* Oh.....um ok.....well,lets go back then *carries Sakura in arms and disappears,appearing in apartment bedroom then lays Sakura on bed and goes on her,holding himself over her*...........ok.....well......lets do it
[GTG,CONTINUE THIS M RATED SCENE TOMORROW,NIGHT]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*blushing* Oh.....um ok.....well,lets go back then *carries Sakura in arms and disappears,appearing in apartment bedroom then lays Sakura on bed and goes on her,holding himself over her*...........ok.....well......lets do it

Sakura : *nods* ok *puts her arms around his neck and pulls him closer*
(ok then XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:50 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(ok then XD)

Keiji:*starts to blush,but leans towards Sakura,kissing her*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:55 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(ok then XD)

Sakura : *kisses him back and pulls him closer her tail wagging*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:59 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(ok then XD)

Keiji:*stops kissing her then moves down,starting to lick Sakura's stomach*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:05 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(ok then XD)

Sakura : *lets out a soft moan, and starts rubbing his ears*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:07 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(ok then XD)

Keiji:*ears twitch as they're played with,then moves lower,licking area between Sakura's legs*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:14 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(ok then XD)

Keiji:*ears twitch as they're played with,then moves lower,licking area between Sakura's legs*

Sakura : *starts moaning loudly* *rubs keiji's ears harder* * her tail wagging faster*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *starts moaning loudly* *rubs keiji's ears harder* * her tail wagging faster*

Keiji:*keeps licking area,tail wagging,ears twitching*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 pm
(hinataxxcutey shun wants u in the host club)  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games