Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Hey Yami, how are you we were just heading back to our compartment i think, right Riku?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm
Hope peers into a compartment with a few students already seated, there seemed to be enough room for her, but she thought she'd ask, in case they were expecting others. "Hi. Do you guys mind if I join you?" The small goat, who's head was just above level with her knees, gave out a small bleat. "Oh, right, I mean do you guys mind if we join you?"  

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:04 pm
"Yep" Riku answesrs Amelia, pating Zona on the head in defeat. Looking down at Zona's almost completely eaten turkey leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:10 pm
"Mind if I join the two of you lovely ladies?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 am
((I'd like to point out to my fellow Ravenclaws that you guys can post in the Common Room too! Get yerselves in thar! pirate ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:57 am
@ Myles

((how can we post there when the train hasn't even moved yet? rofl ))  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 am
((Simple. Everything there takes place later. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm
Receiving no reply, Hope decided the students in this compartment must have cast bad confundus charms on each other and moves on to another, more empty, compartment. She stows her luggage away and proceeds to dig around in her, rather large, book bag. After a few moments, she pulls out two paper bags. One she opens and lays on the ground for her pet, the other she opens and pulls out a some toast with apple-butter on it. "Yum, mama had them pack my favorite" Hope mumbles to herself, with the tiniest hint of a French accent. She then plops herself down on a seat by the window and stares out of it while she happily eats her yummy toast.

Meanwhile, the silver-blue goat, having pretty much inhaled his sweet grain and diced apples(as well as the paper bag they came in), jumped up on the seat next to her and laid down for a nap, putting his head on her lap. He clearly wasn't nearly as excited about this train ride as she was. Though this was probably because this trip had already involved an experience with a portkey, which she knew he hated portkey travel.
"Don't worry, Dilly, we're almost there. Then we'll get to see dad and maybe even Aber, too." The goat gave her a look that told her he appreciated her efforts to cheer him up, but, as he plopped his head back down to continue his nap, he was tiered of traveling all the same.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 pm
((Were you talking to me and Clover, Hope? Because it was kind of hard to figure out who exactly you were talking to from your post...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

Yes Yami you may...she pats the seat as invitation,

Hope you may too, if you were talking to us?

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm
Noelle found what she was looking for and walked into the compartment with Amelia and Riku. "Hey" she says and grins at them. "Ya'll mind if I take a seat to?" as she said this she heard a jingle and looked out, Aiko was running down the pathway to her. She picked her up and laughed at the tiny puppy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 pm
@HopeMaximeHagrid

Myles turns to Clover and says, "Be right back!"

He then finds the compartment where the girl with the goat went.

"Excuse me, were you talking to us when you asked to join us? I was a bit distracted, I thought you were talking to the compartment across from us. There's plenty of room if you wanted to join us."

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:47 pm
((meh, there seemed to be two different conversations going on at once when I said it, so I figured I'd keep it open for either conversation wink ))

Hope jumps a little and looks over to the boy who just entered, "Oh, that's quite alright. There's plenty to be distracted by right now, isn't there?" She smiled at the stranger, nudged the goat on her lap awake, and grabbed her book bag. "I hope you don't mind if I bring along Dillus, but I think my trunk should be fine here." She said absent mindedly as she began to follow the boy. "My name is Hope, what's yours?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm
Having been too antsy to be able to get a proper night's sleep the night before, Calliope started to doze off. When the sounds of a goat bleating floated into her empty compartment through the open door, she looked up blearily, a little disoriented. Then coming to herself slightly she sat up and looked around... her pet chicken was nowhere to be seen.

Oh dear.... where has she wandered off to this time?

Rising from her seat, she heads out of her compartment to begin her search, a slight smirk on her face.

vivacious_red

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm
@HopeMaximeHagrid

((Man, Hufflepuff posts are so light, they're hard to read on a Kindle's grayscale screen. xd ))

"Oh, that's fine, room for him as well. My name's Myles."

Noticing that they've arrived at the compartment already he adds, "And this is Clover. We're first years."

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games