Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:37 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
* sulks because the girl he wants to go to the movies with doesn't have a license, and can't get a ride*

*sulks on the couch*

Why don't you just pick her up instead?

her mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:38 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Uh-huh. That makes no sense to me. I could never feel differently about myself than i do now, but i suppose that is an unusual trait.

I mean, how many people have a perfectly honest self-image?

I don't know if I'm completly honest with myself. In fact I seriously doubt it sometimes... My moods are just in a constant state of fluctation I suppose.

*shrugs*

See this is what happens when i start to be serious. Nothing good comes from it.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:40 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
* sulks because the girl he wants to go to the movies with doesn't have a license, and can't get a ride*

*sulks on the couch*

Why don't you just pick her up instead?

her mother.

So... why not just pick her up somewhere that isn't too far from her house?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:41 pm
zz1000zz

*shrugs*

See this is what happens when i start to be serious. Nothing good comes from it.

Nothing bad has come of it either though. So far your results are true neutral.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:42 pm
we're trying to arrange her going to our mutual friend Rachels house and i pick them up from there. but it's all relying on rachels dad getting home in time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:43 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

*shrugs*

Nothing bad has come of it either though. So far your results are true neutral.

Sure, but how long could that last? Experience tells me seriousness coming from me is never good.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:44 pm
Dr_lecter1988
we're trying to arrange her going to our mutual friend Rachels house and i pick them up from there. but it's all relying on rachels dad getting home in time.

Ahh, so there is a lot hinging on your friend's dad being home at the right moment.

ZZ: Would you perfer to shift to a less serious topic of discussion instead? I can go either way most days of the week.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:46 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Ahh, so there is a lot hinging on your friend's dad being home at the right moment.

ZZ: Would you perfer to shift to a less serious topic of discussion instead? I can go either way most days of the week.

As far as i know, we do not actually have a topic at the moment (aside from the doctor's love problems). So i suppose it does not matter really.

On an odd note, i just lost all sense of hearing in my right ear.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:48 pm
zz1000zz

As far as i know, we do not actually have a topic at the moment (aside from the doctor's love problems). So i suppose it does not matter really.

Loosing hearing is not exactly a good thing. Do you have any water in your ear that might be trapped?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:50 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Loosing hearing is not exactly a good thing. Do you have any water in your ear that might be trapped?

Possibly. There was also pressure prior to the loss of hearing, which implies it is a minor issue. As does the lack of excrutiating pain and flowing blood usually associated with an ear drum bursting.  

zz1000zz
Crew

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:52 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Try making chewing motions...or eating something. That usually clears it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:54 pm
YuukiRendar

Good point. Yawning sometimes helps as well.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:56 pm
*shrugs and chills on the couch*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:56 pm
lurichan
YuukiRendar

Good point. Yawning sometimes helps as well.

Nothing seems to be helping at the moment, but i will give it some time before worrying overly much. As it is, i am amusing myself by listening to music while wearing headphones.  

zz1000zz
Crew

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:57 pm
zz1000zz

Nothing seems to be helping at the moment, but i will give it some time before worrying overly much. As it is, i am amusing myself by listening to music while wearing headphones.

Another thing we divers usually do if there is pressure we pinch our noses and then blow.That will equalize the pressure in your ears.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games