Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:01 pm
zz1000zz
Drifter_Xwolf
zz1000zz
Shadow_people
zz: Is it possible to be a know it all AND always be right?

If you know everything, it would be difficult to be wrong.

well unless your lazy and dont feal like explaining why your right

oh hey you never told me to reconsider knowing you or thinking its nice to meet you or whatever

You never said it was nice to meet me, and i really could not care less if you did.

uh im not sure but that seamed a little insulting but i think ill be quit
anyyyyy way  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:02 pm
zz1000zz
Shadow_people

but the connotations of ther term "know it all" negates actually knowing it all and therefore always being right.  

Shadow_people

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:03 pm
Shadow_people
zz1000zz
Shadow_people

but the connotations of ther term "know it all" negates actually knowing it all and therefore always being right.

Indeed. However, i prefer to use the denotative meaning. I find it more fitting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:04 pm
well anyways...i bid you both a rather abrupt (my apologies) adieu.  

Shadow_people

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:07 pm
Have fun in whatever you may do!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:09 pm
actuly i volinteared ( i ******** that word up big time) to go into work early tommarow to get some extra time so i best get some rest so yay latez  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:28 pm
*wanders in*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:37 pm
*pokes*  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:39 pm
zz1000zz
*pokes*

Hello, how other than completly out-thinking people in other guilds, how goes it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:41 pm
Well, it seems i am going to have to explain several fundamental aspects of mathematics to a moderator, so not too bad ^.^

You?  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:44 pm
zz1000zz
Well, it seems i am going to have to explain several fundamental aspects of mathematics to a moderator, so not too bad ^.^

You?

Other than the intense desire to throttle the person who left a comment saying I "stole" my avi entry's look from the poster of the release of the items (Which I obviously did not if you compare and contrast, I didn't even realize the vauge similarity until it was brought up) I'm doing okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:47 pm
zz1000zz

You?

yay for dumb mods!

*ninjas in and does a derivative, then give up and goes to his couch*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:47 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

You?

Other than the intense desire to throttle the person who left a comment saying I "stole" my avi entry's look from the poster of the release of the items (Which I obviously did not if you compare and contrast, I didn't even realize the vauge similarity until it was brought up) I'm doing okay.

Of course you stole the idea. I mean, you each are wearing one of the same items!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:49 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

You?

Of course you stole the idea. I mean, you each are wearing one of the same items!

*lol* lik OMG,WTFBBQ!1!11!!

Yeah, sometimes I really need to take a deep breath and step back until the flames die down a bit.

*waves* Hello good doctor, how does this evening fair for you?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:51 pm
heya luri, this evening fairs me well, well ihave to get a few shots for college in the morning.... bleh. other than that it's chilll  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games