Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:49 pm
Okay, i am not going to bother trying to read his posts anymore. Maybe that will make him easier to tolerate?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:51 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
I would rather take a chance and be wrong then be idle. Yes! She thinks we love her. Now for part two of the plan.

Good. They don't think I've planned for them to be lieing. Now for part two of my plans to counter their plans.
Which is probably a better way of doing things, but I'm just wierd like that.

I know you well enough to know you never loved me
Good, she is still preparing her counter to our plans. Quick, when she is not looking, give her the wedgie!
To each their own. I mean, why would i want people to be like me, when that would just make them harder to supress when i became the supreme overlord?

What if I'm not wearing underwear? Then what happens to your plans?
Ah, but then again people who think like me don't stick out as much. We can use our ability to blend in to gather unnoticed and then overthrow your rule.
That or we'd just give up.

Where you can always find me  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:53 pm
zz1000zz
Okay, i am not going to bother trying to read his posts anymore. Maybe that will make him easier to tolerate?

Prehaps. That or you'll be unable to resist looking at what he posted and will become increasingly annoyed when you see what he posted.

Made me bad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:02 pm
IY_and_MCR
Ah, but then again people who think like me don't stick out as much. We can use our ability to blend in to gather unnoticed and then overthrow your rule.

Then i suppose we would be forced to feel up your butt?
My first act as supreme ruler would be to kill all who hide or cower. With all of the pathetic rabbles dead, any "heroes" will lack the cannon fodder to mount a successful revolution.

(I can resist reading his posts because i can find other idiots to laugh at. However, it is obvious he has not read the rules. Then again, i doubt he would care about them if he had.)  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:08 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

My first act as supreme ruler would be to kill all who hide or cower. With all of the pathetic rabbles dead, any "heroes" will lack the cannon fodder to mount a successful revolution.

(I can resist reading his posts because i can find other idiots to laugh at. However, it is obvious he has not read the rules. Then again, i doubt he would care about them if he had.)

...Maby I'll just keep on the underwear
What if we pretened to be the guys who are in the middle? We wouln't be obviously avoiding you, but we wouln't make our presance known the way a hero would.

All that glitters is cold  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:11 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

What if we pretened to be the guys who are in the middle? We wouln't be obviously avoiding you, but we wouln't make our presance known the way a hero would.

It is your choice, but i think that would be wise.
Two things. First, i would follow the Evil Overlord's Guide, so i am somewhat safe.

Second, my second act as supreme overlord would be to kill all of those falling between "pathetic rabble" and "hero."

And you would pretend to be a guy?  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:14 pm
Oh yeah, something i remembered when i mentioned that idiot and the rules. The Guild Guide has three posts (the third, thirteenth and sixteenth, which are listed as the second, twelfth, and fifteenth) in which the title's tags are incorrect. The tags used are
and
, instead of the correct ones using "[]"s.

Can that be changed?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:18 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

Two things. First, i would follow the Evil Overlord's Guide, so i am somewhat safe.

Second, my second act as supreme overlord would be to kill all of those falling between "pathetic rabble" and "hero."

If I sit down wouldn't be safe from your plans even in underwear?
We could have changed the Evil Overlord's Guide and provided you false information.

We could slip you drugs, pretend to you, and convince you that you are only your own imagination. Eventualy we would drive you mad in and lead you to kill yourself.

And yes, for a short time in order to keep my identity secret I'd pretend to be a guy.

I give you the gun, blow me away  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:22 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

We could have changed the Evil Overlord's Guide and provided you false information.

We could slip you drugs, pretend to you, and convince you that you are only your own imagination. Eventualy we would drive you mad in and lead you to kill yourself.

And yes, for a short time in order to keep my identity secret I'd pretend to be a guy.

That would just encourage them to feel you up somewhere else...

If i believed people were capable of doing a fraction of what you suggested, i would not have the desire to destroy everyone. It is only that i view people as a whole as being so pathetic that i have any intention of conquering them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:32 pm
zz1000zz
Oh yeah, something i remembered when i mentioned that idiot and the rules. The Guild Guide has three posts (the third, thirteenth and sixteenth, which are listed as the second, twelfth, and fifteenth) in which the title's tags are incorrect. The tags used are
and
, instead of the correct ones using "[]"s.

Can that be changed?

You make me happy ^.^  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:34 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

We could slip you drugs, pretend to be you, and convince you that you are only your own imagination. Eventualy we would drive you mad in and lead you to kill yourself.

That would just encourage them to feel you up somewhere else...

If i believed people were capable of doing a fraction of what you suggested, i would not have the desire to destroy everyone. It is only that i view people as a whole as being so pathetic that i have any intention of conquering them.

*Stands back up* Where did you find these people?
People as a whole are too pathetic to do that. But it's the fraction of us with at least half a brain that are often drowned out in the sea of idiots that shall be your down fall.

But in a few moments I have to leave.
So, unless I make another post or two good bye.

Just as long as this thing's loaded  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:37 pm
zz1000zz

You make me happy ^.^

That is because I am a shining example of all that is good in the world.
*Bursts out laughing*
And will you tell all your friends you've got your gun to my head  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:38 pm
Bah! The idiots who drown you out now will do the same when i rule. Indeed, i will encourage them to drown you in the sea. Or maybe the ocean, since i doubt any sea could fit all of you.
What can i say? The lurkers of this guild are somewhat creepy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:41 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

You make me happy ^.^

That is because I am a shining example of all that is good in the world.
*Bursts out laughing*
And will you tell all your friends you've got your gun to my head

No comment.

And, have fun wherever you may go!  

zz1000zz
Crew

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:21 pm
any one about  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games