Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:53 am
yep we are....welcome to the guild, gaians!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:44 am
User Image
Thats what the LOH is for... Helping people,
So welcome new gaians!
User Image  

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Teh Sejy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:18 pm
hi. how are you. i'm new here. i really really want real friends. someone i can rely on. thanks and good luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:55 pm
Well...if you're looking for friends this is the place. Welcome.  

tkdauronXIII

Teh Sejy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:26 pm
thanks smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:33 pm
i would like to welcome you on behalf of the crew. make sure you read the forum rules for each forum you post in, and have a good time. you're amoung good people here.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:11 am
welcome, white siege. we're always open to new members.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:20 am
White Siege
hi. how are you. i'm new here. i really really want real friends. someone i can rely on. thanks and good luck.

User Image
YAY more people!
welcome to the legion of helpers where the need become the helped.
User Image  

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:13 pm
Hi guys...im new to the guild and well...also new to Gaia. My name is Nicole..or you can call me Pink(my friends call me that) Im asian...i speak cantonese...i also love anime such as fullmetal alchemist, elfen lied, bleach, death note, Kaleido sar, chobits, and many more. Mostly i spend my time listening to music , japanese, english, and chinese songs...andi also love drawing...so..probably my drawing can be useful in the guild..feel free to add me b/c i need friends T.T 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:18 pm
.... that was.... long.... anyways, welcome to the guild Nickie_Chan ^-~  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:20 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
Hi guys...im new to the guild and well...also new to Gaia. My name is Nicole..or you can call me Pink(my friends call me that) Im asian...i speak cantonese...i also love anime such as fullmetal alchemist, elfen lied, bleach, death note, Kaleido sar, chobits, and many more. Mostly i spend my time listening to music , japanese, english, and chinese songs...andi also love drawing...so..probably my drawing can be useful in the guild..feel free to add me b/c i need friends T.T 3nodding
Wow! I'm cantonese too. Welcome to the guild. I see...apparently we share some the same interests as well. Are you by any chance...a gamer?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:22 pm
finally someone speak cantonese...most of my friends speak maderin...and yeah, im a gamer XD  

YUMIneko-Con

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:23 pm
Welcome to the guild Angelic. From that list of Anime. I recommend you try out the following titles:

Sailor Moon
Cowboy Beebop
Angelic Layer
Aquarion (I'm thinking about checking out this one myself. The others I've seen so I know they are good).
Naruto
Escaflowne
Ruroni Kenshin
Yu-yu-hakusho

and Inuyasha

Ones in red are highly recommended.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:28 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
finally someone speak cantonese...most of my friends speak maderin...and yeah, im a gamer XD

Yeah...she's officially going into my friends list now lol! xd I know what you mean...Then again it is expected though. Since Mandarin is the main language form. So what games do you play?  

tkdauronXIII

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:28 pm
i tried naruto, but i prefer bleach than naruto. I tried yu yu hakusho and inuyahsa...i think i watched some of the episodes for cowboy beebop, hearf of aquarion before..as for sailor mooni got bored of it..  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games