Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:27 pm
hmm... mom doesn't think Gaia has any "benefits" stare then she complains on how i'm not practicing my violin... i mean, i dont have any private lessons and i can't get better by practicing by myself... then she says the computer is only for reasearch and schoolwork...

damn... no wonder she has no real friends... stare

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:30 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
hmm... mom doesn't think Gaia has any "benefits" stare then she complains on how i'm not practicing my violin... i mean, i dont have any private lessons and i can't get better by practicing by myself... then she says the computer is only for reasearch and schoolwork...

*~Waitress~*

i take it that your mother yelled at you for bing on the computer. And a violin, screw that! Its a beautiful instament and all, but your life is your own do what you will, not what she wants you to do. but i agree with you, its no wonder she as no friends. x.x  

yamabuki

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:30 pm
NittleGrasper^-^

*~Waitress~*
My mom and dad are a little like that. They told me that I might be too old for this stuff...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:33 pm
my mom is mad at me for spending so mcuh time on the computer  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:35 pm
No she didn't scream at me... its just that she's gonna buy my sister a new Gibson guitar and i've wanted a different violin instead of the crappy one my parents bought on eBay...

and i really wanted private lessons so that I can learn from others... its hard to teach yourself something and i could really,really,really improve on my vibratto and shifting skills. sweatdrop

i want to be a lawyer btw... ^^;

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:44 pm
a lawyer?  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:47 pm
Yeah... they defend those who go to court. You basically state your opinion about the issue being disscussed in court to the jury and the judge. You win the arguement if the jury claims that your client is innocent. Eh, something like that...

my mom and my sister went somewhere... they didn't even invite me along... they're probably gonna go buy something without me...

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:49 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Yeah... they defend those who go to court. You basically state your opinion about the issue being disscussed in court to the jury and the judge. You win the arguement if the jury claims that your client is innocent. Eh, something like that...

my mom and my sister went somewhere... they didn't even invite me along... they're probably gonna go buy something without me...

*~Waitress~*
aww... that's mean  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:53 pm
Eh, whatever...

I can't wait till I'm in college... then i can finally have my own room and get my own money... then i'm going to go travel and help the third world countries.

I dunno... i feel that my parents like my sister more... cry

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:59 pm
that sux... ok you guys i go bye bye now, but i will be on... just i will be playing another game that takes u the whole screen and when i get close to dying i shall be back  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:02 pm
Byez Hyper! heart C ya later! I should go too... I want to get working on my Geometry homework and start on my English Summer reading....

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:05 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Byez Hyper! heart C ya later! I should go too... I want to get working on my Geometry homework and start on my English Summer reading....

*~Waitress~*
geometry sux... took it in 7th grade... thank god that course is over..... YAY FOR READING!  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:45 pm
*tries to mop up the green sludge* Ack! X.x *sees the mop disintegrate* not to self, sludge ish ashidik  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:17 pm
question, is anyones msnm being an a**.  

yamabuki

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:11 pm
yamabuki
question, is anyones msnm being an a**.
don't have that
@jarvin... i still don't know what that greeen stuff is... but i am glad i don't have to clean it up  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games