Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:11 pm
rofl Ooooooooo gurl~! Gonna make him fetch ya those matching earrings first eh? She practically cackles as she pours Kat her shot and one for the rest of them. Downing her shot she thanks the waiter for serving the rest of her food and the bartender for her cocktail.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Kits told me I had to pretend to be mean and that I eat people. She said I would get something really nice if I did. *looks at Kits, wondering where his reward is now that they're done*

I never said you'd get it immediately. cat_sweatdrop You have to wait a little while.

I do not like to wait.

I know, Velcore.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Ehh! Gattina over 'eres playin' hards to gets. Boda Bing! Franco clicks his tongue and winks at her, pointing in her direction like ehhh Franco got you donna.

Whys done yous just go get her firma, Tony? Ehh? Franco, 'e already went and laid that ground work Franco elbows Tony in the ribs If yous know what Franco means ehh'? Boda Bing!

*the lady demoness just sips at her scotch quietly, observing*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:54 pm
Miro still seems skeptical of the two despite the explanation.
"Miro was told all this was for a movie, so she supposes that makes sense, except it didn't seem like people were just pretending. Especially dark mistress lady person. It sounded like she more than anyone actually wanted Miro to be eaten." gonk

Meanwhile, though Antonio would usually just follow The Don's orders because that's what he should do, in this particular case, he would rather live out his life with his appendages still attached if he can help it. sweatdrop

"No deal. We had an agreement. I talked with Ayami and fulfilled my end of it. If you've really already got her convinced, then the hard part is over. It should be a simple enough matter for you to get her to sign yourself." talk2hand

He then continues to help himself to a few of the other shared platters, though as an afterthought, perhaps having this conversation in front of Giovanni wasn't the wisest of decisions, what with how loyal he tends to be to The Don and all. Given the circumstances though, maybe his technical insubordination wouldn't be that big of a deal to the big oaf. After all, Franco may be The Don, but he's also still the same eccentric brother he grew up with, so it's hard to take him too seriously.  

Omnompoeia

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:50 pm
Smirks as he slings one arm over the back of his chair and leans back. He glances in the direction of the ladies at the bar all watching them. He and Franco have always had that kind of effect on the ladies. He’s not at all surprised to hear Franco has already “laid the groundwork” with Gattina. One more notch on the Don’s belt. Ehhh… Tony! Faggetaboutit! Antonio has always been the most uptight of the bunch. Gattina’s gonna signs anyting fa da Boss if ‘e’s slippin ‘er da cannoli. Eh?! emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:34 pm
Sergio skips into the bar and sees its divided into the ladies table and the mens. ninja As tempted as he is to go sit with the ladies and gossip, the mens table looks more appealing. emotion_awesome Especially because both "G" and Kyle were there. There is no denying G is one gorgeous hunk of man. A genuine stud muffin bad boy he wouldn't mind getting "interrogated" by. Kyle is also eye candy, ever the gentleman AND has oodles of raw talent. heart

He drags a chair over super close to Kyle and has a seat. He leans in super close to the man. Hello, Kyle. emotion_kirakira He says breathlessly.  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:14 pm
Lia nearly chokes on her drink in mid sip when she sees the latest addition to the ever growing table. eek She can barely keep her voice down as she cackles under her breath to the others at the bar. OH MY GAAAWD Ryzan is gonna blow a blood vein at this rate! rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:43 pm
She rolled her eyes at Franco and turned her attention back to the ladies. The appearance of Sergio made the table look ridiculously like a double date gone sideways. lol

"Sergio better look out before Ryzan turns him into a toad or takes his voice away like Ursula did to Ariel. rofl "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:11 pm
*Misa rubs her hands together*
"If they keep adding more, they'll be able to make a full circle! emotion_dowant I've only heard of it, but I haven't seen it yet!"

*it's like everyone is coming out of the woodwork just to mess with his date stressed It was bad enough with Giovanni joining in, but he thought maybe they might be able to manage. Hell, even with Franco and Antonio butting in, he was still optimistic to a degree. But Sergio... oh HELL NAW!! scream Not only has the man become more and more insufferable over the course of the film, but he has the gall to make eyes at Kyle on top of everything!? stressed

Taking a page out of his husband's rampage book, he shoots straight up and flips the table* scream

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:04 pm
Before the table soars through the air, Franco does 'is best to snatch what was left of the oyster platter gonk while jumping back from his chair which was conveniently turned backward to avoid any other items falling tragically onto his finely tailored suit cool

Ehh! Tia! What's a matta wit choo? Ehh? Yous almost gone and ruined some perfectly goods ostriche! Is dis odra tia valere la pena? ehh? Yous can tell Franco 'es seen it all befores. Forget about it ~
Franco does that signature wink and leaves the scene to take care of gattina cool
holding out the freshly saved oyster on ice platter to 'er.

Ehh, gattina, yous and Franco gots some business to discuss, capire? Hows about a nice ostriche tos rompere il ghiaccio?  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:21 pm
Um, she's just a good actor? cat_sweatdrop Okay, I can't explain Psyzapp. Or the others. But Velcore wouldn't have eaten you. That's why he picked you up and flew away with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:35 pm
Leaning back against the bar Lia watches with glee at the chaos that was beginning to stir at the table. rofl Daaaaayum, I don't think I've ever seen Ryan get that mad in a short span. And I've tested that patience so that's saying something. She elbows Kat again snickering when Franco makes his way over to the ladies again with the platter in hand this time. cool  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:51 pm
eek Glass shatters as dishes, drinks and what was left of the appetizers go everywhere. Even in classy joints the mood and dynamics can do a 180 in the blink of an eye…day in the “life.” Giovanni’s initial reaction is to immediately stand and yank out both pistols pointing them at the 2 nearest people so he doesn’t get stabbed. All sorts of things can happen in a bar brawl and its best to just pick them off one by one as the opportunity arises. Eyes dart quickly to target the first to meet their maker and these high tech contact lenses Gunter scored for him hone his already highly developed skills. ninja He quickly comes to the realization they aren’t in any eminent danger because the Don has already gone over to see if he can’t get laid. stare

Sergio screams like a girl gonk and throws himself at Kyle and the two topple backwards. Thankfully the chairs in this place have a fancy red upholstered pad on the back of them so Kyle doesn’t get injured when Sergio lands on top of him.

Gio waves the gun around which is in his hand. WASAMATTAWITCHOO!!! YA ******** MOOK!! scream YOUS GONNA GETS WHACKED LIKE DAT!! scream stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:02 pm
"Business, huh? If I remember correctly, you still haven't given me any details, which I requested a long damn time ago. rolleyes "

She took one of the oysters and held it before continuing, "Plus I told you I'm not signing any damn thing unless I get to read it...alone...without you being a nuisance and a distraction. stressed

After adding a bit of Tabasco to her oyster, she tipped her head back slightly and let it slide into her mouth.

"And you can leave those remaining oysters here for us ladies while you run along and get me information. No info, no signature, no commitment from Kat. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:24 pm
Without haste, a team of wait staff rush over to start picking everything up and cleaning. gonk If the Mistress were to come in and see this mess, heads would roll and nobody wants to either get fired or worse. sweatdrop The bartender even has one of the bar boys stand out in the hallway to be a lookout and stall her if necessary.

redface Sergio blushes when he realizes he’s landed on top of Kyle. Is that your iphone or are you just happy to see me? wink He says to Kyle as he winks at the man. In his experience, quick wit is a sure fire way to break the ice and relieve tension from an awkward situation. Here. Let me help you. emotion_awesome Sergio gets off of Kyle and then helps the man to his feet. He starts brushing his hands all over him everywhere to get off any crumbs off of his nice suit, smoothing out any wrinkles. Are you alright, Kyle? emotion_kirakira I would hate to see even the slightest bruise on your toned physique. I’d be more than happy to lend my personal assistance and check you. emotion_awesome Gunter could even repair any damage to your lovely italian suit.

I……I think I’m okay? confused

Sergio gets around and behind the man checking out Kyle’s a** as the smooths. emotion_awesome You just can’t be too careful, Kyle. You know how the Mistress stresses perfection. 3nodding Am I right?! emotion_awesome  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games