Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
Quote:

User Image
User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

"Ive never been slapped before, Niko. Sophia has tried to kill me several times, my own family, including my husband, Ethan, and my sister DK, many, many times have they hurt me but usually to make me see sense."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He took Misty without moving so he wouldn't puncture a lung. "Tryin' not to put a hole in my breathing sacks. At least I was levitated and not carried here." Erin mused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image

"They all want to see you well and happy. Take some time and think about it. As of right now Eclipse has relieved you of your position here in this school and has placed you under a retired status." Niko said as he removed his hand and faded into the shadows. Rena's eyes just went wide at Niko's statement. Eclipse retired Kalena?

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:17 pm
]
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
Quote:

User Image
User Image

Misty snuggled up against Erin being careful not to make things worse.

Sasha gently sighed grabbing some tools, gauze, and stuff for a cast.
"alright, just relax Erin." Sasha smiled as her eyes glowed pink for a moment, she's trying to stop Erin's bones from breaking and bursting one of Erin's lungs.

Kalena sighed at what Niko said. She stopped hearing the voices the academy usually filled her mind with. For once, she felt lonely just because she was alone with her own thoughts.

"I tried to retire as soon as I let Eclipse be headmaster. I guess I really shouldn't be here though. It sucks, I don't really have a place to call my own except for Dk's place in twilight town, and even then, its too close to the academy...." she sighed.

"im up for suggestions on where to take a vacation."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image

"Hmm.....Oh...maybe Shibuya? i hear its a really nice place." Rena suggested after thinking a bit.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:54 pm
Allister Claudius Granhaven
KSwords wielding: Redemption plus one
Magic: dark alchemy and light
Expert level

Among the people in the infirmary, Al transport himself outside the door and listen to their conversation. He overheard about Misty been scratches up but the last time, him and her was had good time. He wasn't sure,he should entered the room either. His Orange hair with much of his cunning attitude could cheer misty up. On the other hand, he looked at his other arm that had curse on it.

"I should not cast spell but I am defenseless and I don't have same body."
His key charm Remi blinks and talk to him." You sacrifice yourself for more power and draconian spell reverse alchemy spell takes out your strength. You not young anymore. "

"Perhaps....All rebutted the artificial drone charm but he peep in the room. "Misty..am not my young self and once I save you...I feel young." He thinking to himself.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:38 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka was a little shocked when seemed to have snapped towards Kalena, especially when he slapped her. "E-Eh!? U-Umm, erm..." she didn't know what to do, but eventually, Eric left with Aster. She was a little bit relieved that he didn't do anything more to Kalena. She looked towards Kalena, Ms. Kalena, are you-?" but then Sasha walked in with Erin and Misty. She looked back at Kalena with a worried expression, nodding her head at her before she walked over to Erin's bedside. She looked at Sasha as she began to work on Erin, "Need help?" she asked.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

yutary Pie
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:14 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

Kalena looked at Rena and Odayaka. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She was calming herself. Inside she wanted to cry, she felt like although they cared, they wanted her out like she was a nuisance, however she had stopped 'growing up'. No wonder Erin hit her, now she realized that he was right and seemed to be on wits end.

"Shibuya? Ive never heard of that place before, and ive been around." Kalena said

She then looked at Sasha
"Sasha, what happened?"

"Jax ambushed several people and some heartless guy came in and dealt heavy damage, but I have it handled. You best get packing."

"you wish to see me leave too?"

"No, I wish for you to stay, but whatever is going on, everything is being handled by Eclipse now. You are liked a lot Kalena but you need to.....oh.....you need to leave the nest and learn how to fly again."

Kalena sighed rather heavily.
"ok...well....I don't really have anything to pack except for whats on me so...." she rubbed her head and started to leave the infirmary.

She saw Allister on the way out, she seemed sad as she passed by him.

Misty closed her eyes, her breathing was very slow.

Sasha noticed Allister for a moment before going back to concentrating on Erin

"Misty is worse than she seems." she said telepathically to Allister

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin grunted before yapping. "Oi, oi, oi, oi! Watch it, watch it! Tha' bloody hurts!"
Byakko returned to fox form and trotted through the air around Erin's head. Wimp boy pretends to be strong. What a poem! Now, if only I could write in hiragana.
Erin turned his head, following the fox's movements. "Shaddup, ya bloody rat."
Byakko stuck his tongue out at Erin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:59 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

Sasha sighs
"Easy, Erin. Just relax, if you stress out, this will be harder, besides, its really hard to push air between your bones without knocking you out! Im pushing your bones away from your lungs so your lungs and heart are safe."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:44 pm
Expert level

Al sheds a tear and looks at Kalena before she leaves permanent. he saw her sad and he wished knew why. he places his hands on her shoulder and tries to stop her from leaving. "Is this really goodbye old friend?'' he said to the re hair women. "Since when did the greatest defender goes on sabbatical vacation?''

his voice real low and squeaky. "I Did not come back to see you leave again. I already lost few years of our friendship...thanks to the war. I cannot let you do this."

he looked in the room and glance at Misty. then he telepathic back at Sasha "I See, she is far worse and she needs lots of rest. I could try to do my best..."[/
i]
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:56 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

Kalena stops and looks at Allister.
"Its never goodbye Al. You know I hate that word. I just....cant remain here at my...the academy"
Kalena seemed to have separation anxiety.

Sasha sighed mentally to Allister
"Allister. ..im afraid to lose my sister"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:16 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka watched as Sasha continued to work on Erin, her ears twitched every so often. She then looked at Misty, her ears perked up. She was a little surprised that Misty was able to turn into a cat, kind of like Sasha's ability to be able to turn into a tiger. She began to wonder of Shinochi could turn into a cat as she stared blankly at Misty.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

yutary Pie
[/spoiler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:16 pm
kimi23loveheart
Expert level

"Then I will talk to Eclipse and tossed him around till he give your position back" he smirked as he thought about Eclipse. he never did like him and he does not even know, how to defend the students here. so why should the man be the headmaster?

he hugs Kalena and then steps back. "look your friends will need you here. I can't say that Eclipse will save this place. especially from the dark weilders."

he sighed and telepathic back to sasha. "I Understand, I know a spell and I really repeat my actions. it's heroic and at least part of me is in her heart."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:56 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

A small smile came across Kalena's face as Allister said he'd 'talk' to Eclipse.
"That would be nice, but even I need a vacation, although the last one..." she gave a weak laugh. She hugged Allister, her tears stopped falling seeming to cheer up.
"hey, my brother is a dark wielder. My....first brother. Not Angra....the one who tries to have my head ever time we meet. I know what you mean though."

Sasha gently sighs
"I can keep Misty alive as long as she doesn't leave this room. Until we can get back her diamond necklace, she's going to have to stay here."
She showed a very old emerald pendant around her neck
"this is mine, but it wont work with her. I just know that both of us want you to...well...stay alive...we lost too many people close to us"

Misty's eyes open and she looks at Odayaka
"you seem to have a question, Oda?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games