Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:25 pm
Prince Ichi
U uU I met the manager in charge of hiring, my friend put in very nice, sweet words about me, and she switched my application over for floral. She said she'd call Tuesday or so to schedule an interview.

Good luck!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 pm
Thank you ; A;

I really hope I can land this. 40 hour weeks, pay starts at $9+ an hour depending on how "qualified" I am, and I'd get health benefits. And full free creative reign over a multitude of in-store projects.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:34 pm
and health benefits  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm
Woah! That sounds really, really, great! I hope I can get a job in my field when I graduate!

I don't want to work at a bank again.

emo

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm
this'll make moving to Atlanta so much easier if I get it. q uq I'll finally have retail experience and design experience I can use to apply within the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm
I'm a little worried this is going to be a pattern now.

Quote:

Frontier Skies has been down for a bit now and after an exploit investigation and other factors explained below, I'm sorry to say we don't intend to bring it back.

We initially took it down due to a serious exploit we intended to fix. However, further investigation into the exploit showed that a fix would require a major rewrite of the game. The exploit, in addition to an extremely low number of users who were actually playing the game, and the other bugs in the game would simply require more resources to fix and maintain than we are currently able to commit to it.

I know we said we would bring the game back and make it a permanent site feature, and apologize deeply to those of you playing or intending to play the game. However, knowing that we won't be able to maintain it, we feel it is better to remove it than leave it as a broken feature sitting on the site.

I mean I am glad they won't leave broken features sitting around but I don't know, I'm probably worrying over nothing.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm
Games being taken down for lack of use

Backwings being put in Bidblast (although supposedly they've been in the P. Case all along, just with really shitty odds)

Artists making vulnerable posts in the main forums

fun times, fun times  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:13 pm
The Undead Suitor

Backwings being put in Bidblast (although supposedly they've been in the P. Case all along, just with really shitty odds)

fun times, fun times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qRDg9WS7fk  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Lol, I love how they hype up features/games, never update them or fix major problems, and then get surprised when no one plays/uses them. Does anyone even do alchemy anymore?  
Wow I just calculated that at $9 an hour you make $18,000 a year (with two weeks vacation).

Good luck!  

hornworts

Rare

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 pm
The Undead Suitor

fun times, fun times
Oh?

Now I am curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm
Sir Black Tea
Wow I just calculated that at $9 an hour you make $18,000 a year (with two weeks vacation).

Good luck!
more than $0 a year I make now.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:17 pm
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor

fun times, fun times
Oh?

Now I am curious.

Same thing as "Artists making posts in the main forum"

I missed being able to b***h directly at them. You know, make them cry a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Every time suitor posts an artist dies a little on the inside / cries a little bit  

hornworts

Rare

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm
Dexigone

Don't forget westboro baptist church.
Even if some people practice against ones beliefs. You still have to respect them.

Westboro isn't a real church. :/

Its a hate group.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games