Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:15 pm
He can be arrested just for being drunk in a public place, the b*****d. stare -gives him a death glare that could melt ice-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:16 pm
Jessi seemed to get more upset at what Dame suggested and shook her head at what Daniel said. "No... no, he didn't touch me or do anything! He just... he just made me really nervous. Yes, he backed me up against the wall, but Tommy stopped him before he could do anything. I would have called the police if it had been anything more serious..."

Tears gathered in her eyes and she looked down at the ground. Amy hugged her and whispered soothing words in her ear.  

Jessi_Deramis

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:19 pm
And what about his girlfriend? Did he lay a hand on her? I'm sure she won't want to press charges but the police need to be called. Drunk and disorderly conduct. evil -moves her hand and places it on her cellphone- Judging by the look of him, it probably isn't the first time, is it, you piece of scum. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm
So much for calling the police. They wouldn't do much but throw the man in a cell for the night. He had seen many of the sort on his single trip to such a cell. Then a thought occurred to him, and a grin not as pleasant as his usual fare crossed his face.

"He a regular Jess? Or did he just drop in to be an a**?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 pm
Tommy answered for Jessi, seeing how upset these questions were making her.

"He's not a regular. This is only like the second time we've seen him."

He jerked on the man's arms, a little roughly, when he started to struggle again. He was so drunk that he only mumbled, unable to form coherent sentences.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 pm
-dame is about to say something when she pauses, something dawning on her- Wait, -she places a hand on her hip- I have a question. -she has her attention on Tommy now, since he is answering questions- Did he show up here drunk? confused -she waves it off- Either way, the cops need to be called. Did other people witness this?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm
Amy was glad that she had asked Karrie to stay with the babies as she went out to check on things when she heard the commotion. He had wanted to go with her, but she asked him to stay and keep the babies safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm
Daniel strode purposefully over to the drunk stranger, looking him up and down, the devious grin replaced by an appraising look. Placing a hand on one of the man's wrist, Daniel squeezed just below the palm and the man tried to bend over with a wince.

"I'll take it from here Tommy. Me and Mr. Likes to drink too much are going to have a quick talk."

Once Tommy released the man with a look to Daniel, Daniel placed another hand on the man's collar bone, completing the control hold. He began walking the man back into Aqua Springs.

"We'll just be in the security office. Be right back."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:38 pm
Tommy nodded. "He had to have been... either that or he brought the alcohol on the premises. I would never give someone enough alcohol to make them drunk. Why do you ask, Dame?"

Tommy looked over at Daniel when he came over and finally nodded. He carefully let go of the man, making sure Daniel had a good grip on him first.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 pm
*annoyed at being asked to stay behind, keeps feeding the kitten, trying to hear what's going on in the other room*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 pm
-dame shrugs- Just didn't think ya'll served alcohol here. And if he had shown up drunk, why was he allowed admittance? I know Jessi wouldn't let a drunk person into AS so who was watching the desk at the time? -crosses her arms under her chest- I still think he should be turned over to the authorities and not a cab. What if he just goes back to his girlfriend in such a state?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 pm
The drunk stranger came stumbling out from the back hall, going to a knee once before regaining his footing. Daniel came right behind him, steadying the man as he went. The man's face was blanched and fearful and he quickly staggered out of the main entrance with a last bug eyed glance at Daniel before hobbling off quickly. Daniel turned to everyone else, a look of obviously faked ignorance on his face.

"What? He's fine. Though fifty bucks says he doesn't so much as think about drinking for a while."

With a sharp grin, Daniel spoke quickly and under his breath as he came to stand next to Jessi.

"Or visit Rome. Ever. You alright Jessi?"

The humor had quickly left Daniel's eyes, replaced by a sincere concern.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 pm
Both Tommy and Amy looked over at Dame with scowls on their faces. Tommy spoke.

"Jessi wouldn't have let that happen. I said he could have brought the alcohol here. He could have had a bag with him. We also serve a little bit of alcohol here in the winter to help keep people warm. It also goes in eggnog and some other winter drinks."

"Jessi's great at what she does. She wouldn't let a drunk man in here."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:57 pm
Jessi looked up at Daniel when she heard him next to her. She stared at him for awhile and then finally nodded her head.

"Y...Yes, I am. Thank you Daniel."

She looked at everyone else and spoke quickly, softly. "Thank you everyone."

She looked back at Daniel and then actually smiled softly at him.  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 pm
Amy watched the exchange between Jessi and Daniel. They seemed awfully close... Oh wow! How had she never seen this between them? This was really great. She'd be more excited if she wasn't still worried about Jessi, but she also got the feeling that she should give Jessi and Daniel some time alone.

"Jessi, why don't you take the rest of the night off, okay? I'll call Heidi up here. Take as much time off as you need, okay? I'll stop by your apartment tomorrow if that's alright."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games