Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:15 pm
Twyla jumps up and claps after Ann is done with her cheer poem.
“Ann that was wonderful!”
She jumps up and down, then decried to sit back down and try to think of another cheer.

[[OMG! I’m never going to be able to escape cheerleading at this point! I’ve just started coaching my first team!]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:56 pm
Professor Adonis stood from perch and stood in front of a podium to give his famous Start of Term Speech.

"Welcome to the the Great Hall and the first of many events of this term! Just a few reminders. Quidditch Teams from all Houses need new players! Please make your way to the Quidditch Subforum to sign up for a position *waits for applauses to end*. Classes have finally begun and not a moment too soon. It seems the race for the cup is quite alive and its just the beginning of term.

I would like to give a quick congratulations to Gryffindor for winning the first ever House of Duels! They led the game with a 28 point lead ahead of Hufflepuff, who came in 2nd. All houses did a great job and hopefully we'll be playing this game again in the future.

As you all may know, this guild would have not survived only under my care. I have many people who help me get through the muddle of messes throughout each term. Let me introduce to you the Heads of Houses, Deputy Heads, Prefects, Quidditch Ref, Our Honorary Member and Head Elf (if you haven't met them already). Again this term, we are missing a few from our ranks, this gives the students even more reason to work hard to achieve the positions these fine people have earned." Professor Adonis smiled as he announced their names.

User Image
Head of House: ---------Deputy HoH:-----------Prefect:--------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Miss Love Tantei------Animekitty47-------Hayden Cain---

User Image
Head of House:
User Image
Angilwingz

User Image

Alutian------miss_fawcett-------GeorgesPrincess---

User Image
Junimaia------Nick_Jonas_Luvr-------the_cereal_queen---

Honorary Hufflepuff/Retired Head of House
User Image
KTWeirdChick

Head Elf--------QuidditchReferee
User ImageUser Image
Alicia Elf-----PhilbertTenderbean

Give a round of applause to these hardworking people.

It seems another term has come upon us and I would like to give you a few reminders. When posting in the forums, please post in your house colors or else you are in danger of losing House Points. Also, please be respectful to each other, not that there has been trouble in the past, just a kind pointer. What are you staring at me for? Chant for House Spirit Glory!!!

~Professor Adonis

Professor_Adonis
Captain

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 pm
Twyla quickly jumps up after the Headmaster was done with his speech and busts out into another cheer…

Now is the TIME
Today is the DAY
NOTHING, NO ONE
GETS IN OUT WAY!

We can do IT
Gryffindors are in
Crimson and GOLD
Here for the WIN

Working TOGETHER
UNITED AS ONE
BETTER then EveR
Second to none

We’re gonna take it
We’re gonna WIN IT
We want it ALL
The sky is the limit

LION POWER
*clap clap*
RAWR!

…she then looked around the great hall and hoped everyone had been able to hear her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:03 pm
One of the assistant referees stands up and clears her throat,

"I just wanted to remind everyone here that try-outs are still going on for Quidditch. There are still quite a few positions available, and we have yet to fill a single team. You can earn 100 points for your house if you win a game of quidditch. Heck, even if you lose you still earn 25 house points. The first two teams that have completed their roster will get the first chance to play. So the faster the teams fill out, the more likely you can earn some house points for this. I hope to see you all at the pitch." ^_^

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:17 am
[[Way to kill the Great Hall Junimaia! lol]]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:31 pm
(( Dangit! Not again! I'm so sorry!!! crying Quick! Somebody start a food fight! Everyone likes food fights! ninja ))  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:14 pm
[[*pokes thread* It's awfully quiet over here for a Start of Term feast. Maybe someone should start a food fight. xp ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:46 pm
*starts a food fight* Lyra gets a glob of mashed potatoes on her fork and flings it at Kitty. She then gets another forkful and flings it at Juni. "You guys suggested it, so I figured you should be the first to get hit." biggrin Lyra ducks under the table, hiding. ninja  

Lyra Elizabeth

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Zack arrives in the hall with great excitement. He finds an empty seat and sits down. "Ahh, great to be back." Zack said to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 am
Instead of retaliating, Juni merely scoops some of the mashed potatoes off her face and eats some. "Mmmmmm gravy!" heart ^_^  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 pm
Twyla slightly rolled her eyes, she was a bit upset that no one had commented about her cheer. She also didn’t understand why others hadn’t jumped up right away the cheer for their houses. She shrugged then dodged some flying food.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:33 pm
Tabby walked in and automatically got smacked in the face with mashed potatoes " Hey who did that" she said laughing a little and threw some food at Twyla "oh i heard you cheer and i really liked it!!!!"  

Tabby507

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:00 pm

"Oh Gryffindor, So bright and Bold
Nobelest of them all, With hearts of Gold!"

"There is no way you can Compeat!
For Gryffindor is impossible to Beat!"

"Can you not hear the Lion's Roar?
Oh yea we are so hard Core!"

[[hahahah the last one was a joke (: ]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:32 am
"Eww... Juni..." Lyra giggles as the girl eats some of the mashed potatoes off of her face.

Lyra giggles againas her other glob of potatoes misses Kitty and hits Tabby. She quickly ducks down again to avoid Tabby's flying food, but Tabby aims at someone else.

[[I didn't cheer because I'm not creative enough to come up with even a couple lines, let alone an entire cheer. sweatdrop ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:07 am
Tabby looks for the next vunerable suspect and saw that Zack wasn't paying any attetion " Hey Zack i hope you like chicken!!!!" she says as she throws the food and hits him right in the face  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games