Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was out.

Nakai smiled to himself, driving through town as he occasionally glanced beside him to watch his manager sleep. Izzy needed it, that much was obvious, and Kai was just glad that the man was finally resting.

Though, the question soon posed itself, as they parked in front of Kai's condo complex... just how was he going to get Izzy upstairs?

Carefully, Nakai undid his manager's seat belt and, wrapping his arms gently around the man's frame, lifted Izzy Lucky up into the air and carried him, bridal style, into the apartment.

"Izzy..." Kai whispered, laying his manager on the guest room bed. "Do you want to get that warm soaking bath... or would you rather sleep for a while?" he asked softly, trying to gently wake the man up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy snuggled against Kai as he was carried completely unaware of the world about him. He gravitated to warmth because he hated being cold. And Tokyo was surely cold at night with its tall buildings blocking out the warmth of the day's sun.

So finally when he was placed on the bed and away from the warm body, he whimpered just a little bit. Surely, not happy with the sudden cooling around him. But then...there were words. Words that nudged him just a little back to the waking side. "A bath....mmm...huh....Mmm? Please?" His words weren't very coherent but there was a small nod that answered the question.

Of course, as out of it as he seemed to be he didn't have any clue where to go...or even if he could manage to get to the bath on his own. So he sat up and slowly leaned his head forward against Nakai's tummy while the man was standing over him. Gravitating back to the warmth...."Warm..." He pretty much was useless at this point and even waking fully up would only tell him how awfully sore he actually was.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 am

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi laid on the sofa for awhile in Narcissus' home then flipped on the TV and started watching and half way snoozing. But being that the world was as it had been, he actually watched the Entertainment Network and saw the latest on the stars.

It was pretty odd to see people on the network that he could actually say he knew. He saw a few reports on the Charity event with clip from various shows. He smirked when he saw Chiyou's performance because that boy was a handful in and out of the laundry room!

But then the news changed and he could see the new restaurant...Luna and a paparazzi reporter talking about the place. Just upon the camera doing a quick pan and the talks from the reporter, he knew Shou and Hayato were there along with Matsumoto Izo and some guy named Goshiro Yukio. Interesting names mixed in with a gaggle of other big stars of acting and other venues.

Michi wondered if he'd ever do something like that if he were to take a chance with Nemuri's offer...Mmmmph...but yeah he didn't want to think to much on that at the moment. Instead he rolled over and fell asleep on the couch. Much softer than his own bed...he mused before drifting off.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:33 am

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

"Ah..well maybe I'll have to ask them to change my order in the kitchen. But we'll see." he said with a pleasant grin then cocked his head when Hayato said he didn't want 'payment' "Oh? Are you sure, Hayato-kun? Well, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I'd still like to discuss some matters with you in the morning. The payment was a pretty sweet piece...but if you're not interested then it saves me some hassles." No Izo wasn't about to push it because the 'acquisition' would have cost some money even if it were well within his grasp.

So Izo's attentions turned from one man to the other. Shou was a bit more interesting right now because he still was the pride and joy of Smash; the undisputed money maker. "Ah...Izzy Lucky-san. Yes, he's a fine man. Very good with his managing skills...and...not so bad looking either. I got to speak with the man up close and personal at the event. Almost wanted to spend a bit longer with him to discuss a few details about his skills at managing two stars like he does."

Of course, Izo actually had other things in mind as well but....he wouldn't state those thoughts out loud. "Maybe after he's done taking time with you working on that dvd....Ah...yes, why don't you bring Izzy Lucky-san with you when we meet! Considering Narcissus is too...busy to show himself. I'm sure that his manager would do just fine."

Shou's eyes closed and opened slowly not wanting to believe what he had just heard. He didn't know if Izzy would have the time...but still it seemed almost...well Shou knew that Narcissus didn't want Izzy Lucky anywhere near....Matsumoto Izo. "I don't know if he would have the time. I'll ask him but I won't promise anything."

"Oh sure...sure...well tell him we will have to get together sooner or later either in your company...or alone. I do have a business to run." Maybe Matsumoto did have some idea about people trying to keep the manager away from him. It seemed like that the vib was apparent but before he could continue Goshiro Yukio walked up and clasped Izo's shoulder.

"Surely you don't want to talk so long that our food gets cold." said Goshiro Yukio with a flash of a smile. The man was very nice looking and very well dressed and he acknowledge both stars with a smooth gesture, "I enjoyed both of your performances. Especially yours, Hayato-kun, After all these years. You know I was a fan in your earlier days. Even got your that hard to find promotional black album that was mistakenly printed dark blue. Small run I know...but I hate it when I don't complete an artist's set of music."

Izo then chuckled just a little and looked back at the table. "Guess you're right Goshiro-san. Our order is up." It was then the two men turned and started talking to each other as they walked to the table and sat down to enjoy their own meal. "I'll see you both...tomorrow."

Shou then sighed, tried to avoid become pale or worse then looked at his desert for a long moment watching the edges that were slightly melting. But then he dug into the chocolate tower of cake topped buy a layer of Ice cream, chocolate flakes and whipped cream. "God...I need this right now."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 am

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"I'm certain, Izo. You know how my tastes change. I've found something else I like, but in a darker color." Hayato chuckled, waving it off as though they had agreed upon a car or something of the like as payment.
How thankful he was for the chairman dropping it like that, though, he couldn't express. Inside, he was jumping for joy.
One thing he could always count on, though, was Izo's love for money and gladness to avoid spending it.

"Of course. I'll still be there in the morning." he agreed, genuinely smiling, though not for happiness of working with the man.

Then he found himself being addressed by the man Matsumoto had been entertaining...the chairman of Go studios, if he recalled.
"My! Really? You're quite the collector then, and a much appreciated fan! I have to say, I am extremely flattered to hear such things from a man of your high standing. If you ever want, I'll happily autograph anything in your collection that you like!" he offered, always one to keep up appearances when it came to business.

Finally, Matsumoto left. Well, that had surely been a mood-killer.

"I know. Seems things never end. I guess I should have picked a more private location for our meal...I had no idea it would turn into work. Forgive me for not taking things like that into account." he said to Shou, unable to help but chuckle as he watched the man plow into his dessert, a little flake of chocolate hanging from his lip.
If only he could kiss it away...but no, never in public.
Instead, he did as Shou had done earlier and let his foot wrap around the blond's ankle as he batted his eyelashes across the table.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu's phone had gone off as well, with pretty much the same text Naoko had received.
He put his phone down on the bedside table and looked at Naoko, a soft smile on his lips as soon as he looked into those lovely eyes.

"I don't know exactly how long you slept. A good while. It's the middle of the night now. Well, maybe not the middle, but about 9 o'clock. I've been drifting in and out all day. A little hungry, but it was worth being patient for. You were so tired and I wasn't about to move and wake you."
Leaning forward, the violinist stroked Naoko's hair and kissed him on the forehead.

"So...whattaya wanna do for dinner?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Kai had heard Izzy's phone go off, but figured taking care of his manager was currently more important than answering a text message.
Thus, the blond tried to help get Izzy standing.
Luckily, just before asking the question of bath or bed, Kai had run Izzy a steam hot bath with relaxing oils. He hoped it would make his manager feel better...
Help him get some much needed sleep.

"Want me to carry you to the bath?" Nakai teased before poking Izzy's chest playfully. "I could even undress you, you know..."
Yeah, he was joking.
Then again, if Izzy couldn't undress himself... well... Kai wouldn't be beyond helping if he could.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm....so that's out I got up here..." he muttered as he finally wobbled to his feet. "Nnh...I'll walk." But the answer was rather slow and he stumbled just a little as Nakai guided him to the bath. Izzy felt like he could sleep for a week and as soon as he saw the large tub he almost thought he could just sleep in that hot water for hours on end.

"Oh...ah..no...no...I can undress myself." Izzy said quickly rather nervous to let him or anyone else see the large array of bruises on his skin. He hadn't even seen the last set but as much as he was hurting as his mind started waking, he knew.

"Could I have...some...Aleve or something?" he asked as took off his suit coat and set it aside. He waited until Kai had return with some form of pain relief and then when the man walked back out, Izzy started to undress the rest of the way.

Looking in the mirror, Izzy turned to his side to see the large bruise on his shoulder and hip from trying to take down the bathroom door. Then, he turned to see several strips down his back from where he hit Narcissus' book shelf. They were all a darked color while the old ones were turning to that shade of green on the edges to red in the center.

He was healing...yes...but slowly. And just looking at all the marks made him utterly unhappy with his appearance. So he slipped in the hot water and tried not to think about it. Let the steam take his mind away.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:20 pm

It was dark out.
Or rather, he somehow knew it was dark... hard to verify being below ground with no windows, after all.
Yawning, Akihiko stretched, feeling refreshed for perhaps the first time in a long time.

He noticed the note... read over it... realized he had a semi-uninvited guest, though he supposed he could deal with it being Tanaka-san... and then got up.

The first thing that Narcissus did, was put on a long sleeved white shirt that was about three sizes too big for him, and a pair of black bicycle shorts. He yawns, fingers tangling in his hair as he tried to make himself at least a little presentable.
Image be damned, this was his own house and he would walk around naked if he wanted!
Which... well... he'd done that plenty of times before...

Ascending the steps, he headed directly for the kitchen, making coffee to help wake himself up, before opening and raiding the fridge.

He had nothing to eat of any substance... a few oranges... god he needed to go to the store.

Hearing the tv in the other room, Akihiko assumed Michi to be in there, probably asleep, since he hadn't come running at the sounds in the kitchen.

The musician peeled an orange, popping the slices into his mouth as he waited for the coffee to finish. He was starving... wanting something to eat far more substantial than an orange...

Walking into the living room, he sat down on the coffee table, directly in front of Michi... staring at the man.

"Tanaka-san. How about we go get something to eat? There's nothing here but a few fruits and I'm in the mood for a bit more." Akihiko asked, wanting to include the man if he'd actually get up.

Strangely, Narcissus seemed perfectly fine.
His head wasn't hurting (for the moment) and he wasn't being a b*****d (also, for the moment).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

"Sure!" Nakai spoke, heading out of the bathroom.
He returned a few minutes later with some painkillers and a glass of water. Handing them to his manager, the man smiled.
"Look, Izzy... don't fall asleep in the bath, ne? I don't want to have to break down the door and give you mouth to mouth to keep you from drowning. Got it?" he asked, only half teasing.
The guitarist gave the megane-clad man a mock salute. "I'll be right outside the door if you need anything!" he said, before leaving and closing said bathroom door behind him.
With a soft sigh, Nakai leaned against the wood, glad that his manager wasn't freaking out like he had been earlier.
Though... that, the man realized, was probably only a matter of time...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:33 pm

"Yorugohan...."
At this, Naoko fell silent.
He was hungry... very hungry... and he could hear Ryu's stomach suddenly growl.

The noise caused him to smile softly, "Shou'd make fun of you for that..." he teased before nodding and sitting up fully. "Wherever you want to go, Ryu-kun. I'll follow. I'm starving and..." the blond was interrupted by a barely stifled yawn. "And I think we could both do with getting out of the house for a few hours, ne?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:36 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm...Ok...well umm. I'll try but...I'll be honest. I'm exhausted, Kai." So exhausted that he was back to calling Kay by his personal name more often than not.

Izzy laughed a little as finally was able to slip behind the door to get himself into the tub. That mock salute had been funny and sometimes Izzy wondered why he didn't fall more for Kai than Akihiko. The man seemed just as gentle and at times, maybe would have been...a better choice.

Of course, Izzy knew that Kai liked to roam and maybe that didn't bother Izzy so much. He never felt that any star could truly be exclusive to himself. Was that because of his own confidence or living within the realm of the Music Industry? Probably a mixture of both.

These thoughts niggled at his brain as he sat in the tub. The life he was living sure was lonely at times. Was he even sure that Akihiko would ever come back to him...remember him? Did he really love him? Chiyou's words seemed so sure but Izzy wasn't confident. How long should he wait to see the truth before moving on? A month, a year? Could he let his life drift by waiting for a man's lost memory?

He almost thought about Chiyou's wants but then decidedly determined that he was 'papa' not lover. That at least made him feel like one aspect of his life had remained consistent.

Trying to remain awake he scrubbed a little bit and the washed out his hair. The yawns came more often in the warmth of the tub. He wanted to get his world in order. Be a manager and have a life that was filled with more moments of happiness. He wanted to dream and so he did...soon he was snoozing at the edge of the tub. Exactly, what he had not wanted to do but sometimes the body had better ideas.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Uh...hu.." For a moment Michi wasn't quite awake but then the words filtered in his head and soon his eyes fluttered open. "Ah...Akihiko..Oh...sorry I fell asleep. Did you sleep well? Sure. Food sounds great. So where do you want to go eat? I'm not sure what's in your neighborhood so I'm in your hands."

It was pretty amazing that Narcissus seemed rather friendly and kind of normal. At least, well it kind of reminded him of the friend he knew not too long ago.

Sitting up from the couch, Michi stretched then stood. "Ok, I'm ready when you are. My shoes are at the door. I was watching a bit of TV before I fell asleep. Saw Shou-san and other people that I think you know eating at a new ritzy place called Luna. Also saw clips of the concert, it was really neat to watch you perform knowing I was right backstage."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:56 pm

"Ru... na..." Akihiko whispered, letting that word mill about in his head for a moment.
He'd eaten there... once or twice... and if Shou-san was there, well...

"Ikimasho." the musician spoke, sipping his coffee. "Of course, I need to get dressed... we may need to pull something from my closet for you too, Tanaka-san... you can't go there wearing that. At least not with me."

Smirking, Akihiko stood up and offered Michi a hand to help the man up as well. "Come on. I have a few things that might look good on you. Would you rather be comfortable or flamboyant?" he asked, wanting the know the man's preferences.
"Personally, I'm going to comfortable today myself."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:02 pm

An hour passed... and Izzy hadn't gotten out.
In fact, in the past few minutes, there hadn't been a single sound from the bathroom.
Obviously not wanting his manager to slip beneath the water and drown, Kai opened the door. "Yo, Izzy? You alright?" he asked, peering in.
But when he saw the megane-clad man sleeping so peacefully...

A wicked smirk appeared on the guitarist's face and he crept up, kneeling beside the bath, just an inch or so from Izzy's face.
"Izzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy..." Nakai said in a sing-song voice, before promptly poking his manager's nose with one finger. "Me-Za-Me-Ru..."

Mezameru = Wake up
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games