Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:21 pm
Aiy, but to a certain degree. Then one must stop and view himself. If you stood up for yourself at first, hope's no longer a requirement. You've done your best, and the best result will become of it.

A person might push you over the edge of a cliff, but it was you who stood there in the first place, no? Why blame on others when it was you who venture the danger zone?

Selfishness is the desire to be the justified one, the innocent one, simply put, the 'halo on head' one. Hey, life bites. If you stumble on something, that's your problem for not working it out before hand.

See, life's not a game. You don't get redos when you screw up, you only get one chance at it. Afterward, it'll never be the same. You have one shot at people heart, take it however you want. Me, I'm taking my sweet time. ^___^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:37 pm
-sighs and points to a few lower threads-
People, I believe we have a n00b in our midst.
-_____-;;

As for love and selfishness...
If someone doesn't love you back, but you still pursue them when they honestly dont want you to...
That's considered selfish to me.
You're the one who set it out to be broken or taken care of.
You're the one who decided to take the risk
You're the one who went on instinct.
And failed.
So it's not right to blame the one who broke your heart.
When you set yourself up for it technically.
=/

But if those risks are never taken
You'll never gain anything.
Ever.
So it's worth it.
Take risks, gain new things.
Whether it be a raise, a love, a friendship, or something else.
You really have nothing to lose except you pride.
But we all know that comes back eventually~

Viva la Courtney
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:17 pm
Nicely put Cami!

*is still a bit nervous about calling him* One would think that nerves wouldn't bother me since I'm an actress and is always on the stage but they show up now. So not fair!! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:37 pm
*pokes cami* who is it? i wanna slap them. *slap himself* found one, where's the rest? >.>

*pets cami* nice, cami, nice. =D

lol, you can't act love volley. xD  

Syrotek
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:59 pm
Eh in my own words now that my head is clear from sleep. Selfishness doesn't include the person who pushes you off a cliff if you stood up to get there. Hee that is your fault to stand beyond the railings. Here is the selfish bit though. If you went to that cliff. Stood there. Were lifted up by the person. Felt the exilhiration. Felt the wonder. Were put down. Pulled in felt safe...then pushed off so the person goes to someone else at that very same cliff to do that. That feels selfish to me. One of my problems is when I say I love you I mean forever. But forever has to have a start. If someone says no to me thats an end. There was no start. (see example Violet about Kathleen from Valentine's Day) But when there is a start...and I am lead on to believe in forever...hee well that is the killer. So go on Volly and chase it. If he says no...well theres more in life. If he says yes. *giggles madly* But go with it. It's my most favorable guess in the meaning of life. So chase it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:45 pm
The n00b was like.. Akira something or other. o_O
I dunno. He's just.. annoying to me Dx

What I said before comes from experiance.
I've learned from my mistakes.
Especially the one I made with... someone very close to me.
I'm just happy everything was sorted out.
I could have lost everything with that person.
Even the friendship that I value with my life.
-sighs-
I'm just lucky I had the burst of courage to tell him what needed to be said.
<3

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:00 pm
Heh speakinfg from expiriance too. I'm still learning from my mistakes I guess. I've made alot in the recent months. I don't know if I have fixed anything yet. I don't know if I ever will. But thats my burden. My own thing to deal with...I just hope whatever courage I have will help me through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:31 pm
awe, but you're such a nice person. and don't say it out loud, you would hurt their feeling
xD

all wisdom are aquired through experiance. awe, i'm jealous of this guy now. xD seriously, =D happy for ya da both of ya  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:37 pm
Iya.. you know who I'm talking about hun.
Don't you?
You should. You know him pretty damn well.
=[
If you don't, I'll be sad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:44 pm
well now i do. xP

iya don't think highly of himself. people do that for me and i'm grateful for their hospitality. ^___^  

Syrotek
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:48 pm
hmm considering that you will never be convinced to think highly of yourself...well convincing people how good you are isn't necessary. It basically bleeds from you. People just have to like you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:49 pm
Awe~
Iya's so kyute when he's a spaz
<3
-huggle luffs yew-
I think highly of you, hun.
You know that already.
-smiles-

Viva la Courtney
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:17 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:54 pm
numbness. lol ^____^  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:05 pm
Numbness is better than what I'm feeling right now.
My heart feels like someone has shoved needles through it.

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games