Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki looks up at Vincent and touches his cheek lightly. "For the best?"

"In your last three minutes you will be in pain but... after that you will feel no more pain... and you will be able to be with me for eternity." Vincent looks down at his feet.

Kiki eyes grew wide a bit as she looked at him. "It will hurt?" She asked as she bit her bottom lip.

"Not much it feels like you sprained your body..." Vincent sobs. "W-why did I-I-I have t-t-to b-be b-born a-a m-m-m-monster?"

Kiki blinks as she touched his face then hugged him. "Your not a monster Vincent. Your not one at all."

"Yes I am... Every neko I loved killed them selves when I told them what I was."

"I haven't killed myself." Kiki stated as she looked at him. "I'm still here. I don't care what you are, I'll still love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:08 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki eyes grew wide a bit as she looked at him. "It will hurt?" She asked as she bit her bottom lip.

"Not much it feels like you sprained your body..." Vincent sobs. "W-why did I-I-I have t-t-to b-be b-born a-a m-m-m-monster?"

Kiki blinks as she touched his face then hugged him. "Your not a monster Vincent. Your not one at all."

"Yes I am... Every neko I loved killed them selves when I told them what I was."

"I haven't killed myself." Kiki stated as she looked at him. "I'm still here. I don't care what you are, I'll still love you."

"Thank you Kiki... I know of one thing that can distract you from the pain."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki smiled then looked ta him. "Really?" She asked. There was 5 minutes left until she changed into a vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 am
"oh am I?!" She said looking around.
this is strange ive never been around so many of my kind it's awesome!!
"wow!" she said happily "umm... can you show me around? I kinda dont know my way..." She said looking down. She easily got lost and thats how she turned up here.
"Uhm....." Samantha blushes and she suddenly grows wings (Her shyness goes away for a while too.) "Sure... Follow me. smile "

"okay" She said nodding. She took a scroll out her bag and chanted. Suddenly some black wings appear on her back and she flies after Sam.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
"wow!" she said happily "umm... can you show me around? I kinda dont know my way..." She said looking down. She easily got lost and thats how she turned up here.

"Uhm....." Samantha blushes and she suddenly grows wings (Her shyness goes away for a while too.) "Sure... Follow me. smile "

"okay" She said nodding. She took a scroll out her bag and chanted. Suddenly some black wings appear on her back and she flies after Sam.

Samantha gives out a bubbly laugh. "I can see my house from here!!!!!! smile "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki smiled then looked ta him. "Really?" She asked. There was 5 minutes left until she changed into a vampire.

"Yes... Kissing like we have all day."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki blushed a bit then looked down. "O-okay.." She said quietly as she nods.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent kisses Kiki.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi laughed a little and sped up trying to catch up to Sam.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:53 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
"If it will make you happy" She smiles

"It will very much so." Gorge smiles and kisses Emi softly.

She kisses him back blushing

He hugs her deepening the kiss

She steps back laying her head against his shoulder "you need to watch the amount of emotion you use im an emotion reader i can sence different emotions" She looks down sorry "Im still a young physic my powers are still really sensitive...i could faint if i come in contact with to much emotion  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
"If it will make you happy" She smiles

"It will very much so." Gorge smiles and kisses Emi softly.

She kisses him back blushing

He hugs her deepening the kiss

She steps back laying her head against his shoulder "you need to watch the amount of emotion you use im an emotion reader i can sence different emotions" She looks down sorry "Im still a young physic my powers are still really sensitive...i could faint if i come in contact with to much emotion

"Sorry..." Gorge smiles. "You would hate one of my friends he's Bipolar."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:48 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent kisses Kiki.

Kiki kisses back and wraps her arms around Vincent's neck.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:48 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Let's fly a bit higher." Sam starts to ascend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent kisses Kiki.

Kiki kisses back and wraps her arms around Vincent's neck.

Vincent puts a hand on the small of Kiki's back and the other behind her head.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Let's fly a bit higher." Sam starts to ascend.

"Urm.. alright..." she said following upwards. She glidedfor a bit then swooped upwards, trying to catch a draft so she didnt have to use too much energy by flapping her wings.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games