Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:21 pm
"I'm fine," she said again, noticing the look of worry on Cloudpaw's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:41 pm
Cloudpaw sighed "If you say so,"

Pantherclaw streched then purred as he saw Cloudpaw and Whitepaw

Windkit walked over to the nursery and found a sunny spot to lay in  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:00 pm
iiiDemonicAngel
((Thank you.))
((And about the name Mosspelt..who's username was rping he/she? I've had this charachter for over a year, so if it is one of the older people in the guild, than I don't know.))

I have been in this guild for over a year, been leader for over a year actually, and I hadn't heard of your Mosspelt. The person is one of the oldest members of the guild, known as Mossy. Her original character is called Mosspelt. This is the reason I will be making these lists I just said. I believe they will be better to actually show what character is what. May I ask what your main character is though? I did not see you in the MoonClan list, so I am assuming you have your main character in another Clan?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Whitepaw coughed loudly as she stalked off.  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:43 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
iiiDemonicAngel
((Thank you.))
((And about the name Mosspelt..who's username was rping he/she? I've had this charachter for over a year, so if it is one of the older people in the guild, than I don't know.))

I have been in this guild for over a year, been leader for over a year actually, and I hadn't heard of your Mosspelt. The person is one of the oldest members of the guild, known as Mossy. Her original character is called Mosspelt. This is the reason I will be making these lists I just said. I believe they will be better to actually show what character is what. May I ask what your main character is though? I did not see you in the MoonClan list, so I am assuming you have your main character in another Clan?

Mosspelt is my main charachter from about 2008. I'm not sure why I'm not on the list; I thought I was.
I knew someone that had the name Mosspelt_The_Warrior from a while ago..Is that her? But Panda--chan had said the name was not taken to it's most likley some misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 am
Cluoudpaw sighed and watched Whitepaw walk off.

Pantherclaw looked around camp.

Windkit fell asleep outside the nursery  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:33 pm
iiiDemonicAngel
Kitsune Thistletree
iiiDemonicAngel
((Thank you.))

Mosspelt is my main charachter from about 2008. I'm not sure why I'm not on the list; I thought I was.
I knew someone that had the name Mosspelt_The_Warrior from a while ago..Is that her? But Panda--chan had said the name was not taken to it's most likley some misunderstanding.

If your character is not on the list it is not a misunderstanding. It means your character has been deleted due to inactivity, so you are no longer to use it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 am
_-The next day-_
Whitepaw sneezed, but she kept on walking. Leaves were falling from the trees. She sighed. She loved the Leaf fall red of leaves.
She watched as more leaves began to fall.  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Pantherclaw walked out of the warriors den and streched.

Windkit slept in the nursery.

Cloudpaw walked out of the apprentice den and yawned  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:04 pm
Bluepaw walked out of the den next to her sister, Mistypaw. She turned her head to see her brother slowly following them. "Dustpaw, you bum, hurry up," Mistypaw called out behind them. Dustpaw growled and ran up to Mistypaw. He jumped on her back and rolled her over. "Hush Mistypaw. You need to just slow down." Mistypaw and Dustpaw began to play fight. Bluepaw sighed and walked away from them. She then noticed Cloudpaw. She ran over to him. "Hey, Cloudpaw."  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:55 am
Whitepaw sighed in satisfaction. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile, and picked up her favorite; a robin.
She ate it slowly, enjoying the morning.
She looked around, and caught Cloudpaw and Bluepaw coming out of the aprentice den. She hadn't slept there last night, she remembered. She always worried that she would get the others sick when she had a cold, which was often. She had a small cave just beyond the camp, within the territory.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 am
"Hey Bluepaw," Cloudpaw said happily.

Pantherclaw looked at Cloudpaw and Bluepaw and purred.

Windkit slept in the nursery  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Bluepaw smiled at Cloudpaw. "What are you up to?"

Dustpaw saw his mentor and ran over to him. "Pantherclaw! Can we do some training?" Mistypaw walked up behind Dustpaw. "Lucky. Your mentor is always around. Mine never is..." Mistypaw sighed and thought of Scarclaw, who she hadn't seen seince the apprenice ceremony.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:31 pm
Pantherclaw looked down at his apprentice "Yah sure. Hey Mistypaw if you want you can come too," Pantherclaw offered

Cloudpaw looked at Bluepaw "Not much,you?"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:51 pm
Bluepaw sighed. "Same."

Mistypaw pricked her ears up. "Really? Thanks, Pantherclaw!" She jumped up and purred.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff