Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:05 am
Word Bump = burning_eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:04 am
celebie.exe
Word Bump = burning_eyes

Aww, sorry to hear that word bump is frying your eyeballs to a crispy, crackly crunch.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lostinhope

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:11 am
I like that game I think that it's quiet fun.
What do you think Lurichan?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:13 am
grrr ignorant people make me mad  

MOD66

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:14 am
lostinhope
I like that game I think that it's quiet fun.
What do you think Lurichan?

I think it's a very addicting game, which is why I'm avoiding it like the plague right now. I don't have hours to devote to it, so I'm not going to play it right this moment. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:18 am
Twack

*ponders how to put this*
Everyone has their own sets of beliefs and values really. I personally see sexuality as a bit of a choice in preferences, but I see nothing "Wrong" or "immoral" about it. I don't really understand, nor do I wish to understand the christian doctorate that condems people for being in love with one another. Of course by christian standards I'm "Living in sin" because I live with ceilisidhe and we are not wed. *Shrug* I wouldn't let it get to you too much if I were you.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:20 am
IY_and_MCR
celebie.exe
IY_and_MCR

I think I could beat the your high score. I remember playing a game very similar and doing very well at it.

I'll asume since your gloating you won?

Lately I've only seen Macabre in random posts arround the guild and occasionly when I'm asleep.

And it all brakes down at the role reverseal

I did beat him. I was so proud. If I can beat zz1000zz, I will gloat alot more.

That would be something, indeed.

Fate fell short this time

*laughs maniacally*

You shall never beat me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:24 am
zz1000zz

*laughs maniacally*

You shall never beat me!

Hmm, I think I fell out of the running of "word bump supreme champion" a while back. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:27 am
lurichan
Twack

*ponders how to put this*
Everyone has their own sets of beliefs and values really. I personally see sexuality as a bit of a choice in preferences, but I see nothing "Wrong" or "immoral" about it. I don't really understand, nor do I wish to understand the christian doctorate that condems people for being in love with one another. Of course by christian standards I'm "Living in sin" because I live with ceilisidhe and we are not wed. *Shrug* I wouldn't let it get to you too much if I were you.
no not her i already got over that its just alot of people are wilfuly ignorant about lots of things  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:31 am
Twack
no not her i already got over that its just alot of people are wilfuly ignorant about lots of things

Tis the way of the world to keep your head down, and to focus solely upon the self. Otherwise you might have to open your eyes to a world that you did not wish to see. It's easier for people to be ignorant and to wander about their day to day lives with no knowledge of what happens around them.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:36 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

*laughs maniacally*

You shall never beat me!

Hmm, I think I fell out of the running of "word bump supreme champion" a while back. ^^*

The way i see it, as long as i never say how well i do in it, i cannot be beaten. There are two possibilities.

1) I post my highest level, and someone has beaten it.
2) I post my highest level, nobody has beaten it, so now people have a target as well as motivation to reach a higher level.

So instead i will just remain silent.

P.S. Silent on this topic. I could never actually stay completely silent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:37 am
lurichan
Twack

Tis the way of the world to keep your head down, and to focus solely upon the self. Otherwise you might have to open your eyes to a world that you did not wish to see. It's easier for people to be ignorant and to wander about their day to day lives with no knowledge of what happens around them.

This sounds fun!  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:37 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

*laughs maniacally*

You shall never beat me!

The way i see it, as long as i never say how well i do in it, i cannot be beaten. There are two possibilities.

1) I post my highest level, and someone has beaten it.
2) I post my highest level, nobody has beaten it, so now people have a target as well as motivation to reach a higher level.

So instead i will just remain silent.

P.S. Silent on this topic. I could never actually stay completely silent.

A clever ploy to be sure, but what if someone far outdoes your highest level?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:41 am
Quote:
Twack Wrote:

was that about me?
sorry if you think I was being ignorant  

lostinhope

MOD66

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:42 am
lurichan
Twack

yesh i know, and i really dont like that grr close mindied people  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games