Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:30 am

Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
*vssht sound as i deactivate thermoptic cammo*
Hey. Just get me ... Hmm. A Jones. Those are good.
Sure smile *gives you the Jones* Enjoy

Thanks.
So hows life for you?
You're welcome smile Life isn't awake yet, so I'm just ******** tired *yaws* What's up?

I woke up around 4.30ish. So im not all that tired. Prolly have to go driving around wiht my mom later. Oh fun. Atleast i get to drive.
Sounds fun rolleyes Dahlia got back early from camping and decided to spend her first day back with Alexa xp I'll make her pay ninja
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:33 am

deadly_demon
Sounds fun rolleyes Dahlia got back early from camping and decided to spend her first day back with Alexa xp I'll make her pay ninja
oooh. Skemeing revenge is fuuuuuun!

Rayna-chan.

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:43 am

Doom de doom ....
*starts spining a throwing knife wiht fingers*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:45 am

Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
blaugh Yup

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:47 am

deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
blaugh Yup

Any ideas yet? Or still too tired?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:52 am

Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
blaugh Yup

i was thinking of forcing her to warch a horror movie, she'll be scared to death blaugh

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:53 am

deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
blaugh Yup

i was thinking of forcing her to warch a horror movie, she'll be scared to death blaugh

haha. Thats evil. lol do it! haha.
Got a movie in mind? Problem wiht most recent horror movies suck ...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:55 am

Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
blaugh Yup

no idea yet, any sugestions? blaugh

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:56 am

deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
blaugh Yup

Hmmm. House on Haunted Hill? That ones about an insane asymlum. First time i saw it, i was pretty freaked out. lol.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:57 am

Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
blaugh Yup

Hmmm. House on Haunted Hill? That ones about an insane asymlum. First time i saw it, i was pretty freaked out. lol.
I'll look for it xd

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:03 am

deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
blaugh Yup

I'll look for it xd

Ive seen it several times. Gets less freaky each time. Its still kinda freaky.

If your looken for a weird movie, look for Pi. That movie is weird. Kickass sound track too.

And have you seen 'The Thing'? Its one of the origional horror movies. lol. Theyve remade it once, and even made it into a video game. lol
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:14 am

Rayna-chan.

If your looken for a weird movie, look for Pi. That movie is weird. Kickass sound track too.

And have you seen 'The Thing'? Its one of the origional horror movies. lol. Theyve remade it once, and even made it into a video game. lol
no, I'm afraid I haven't sweatdrop i can't see many movies since I don't have a tv and I'm unable to see horror when my ******** sister clings to me all the time xp

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:16 am

deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.

no, I'm afraid I haven't sweatdrop i can't see many movies since I don't have a tv and I'm unable to see horror when my ******** sister clings to me all the time xp

lol. That sucks. I know what you mean wiht the clinging to you thing. I cant go to movies with my mom, or she claws the ******** out my arm if i sit next to her.

You dont have a TV? O.o That sux.
well. Just pirat movies and stuffs! lol.
www.torrentspy.com
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:20 am

Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Rayna-chan.

lol. That sucks. I know what you mean wiht the clinging to you thing. I cant go to movies with my mom, or she claws the ******** out my arm if i sit next to her.

You dont have a TV? O.o That sux.
well. Just pirat movies and stuffs! lol.
www.torrentspy.com
Yeah blaugh Sorry I'm tacking so long to respond, I'm doing other things at the same time and I get distracted sweatdrop

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:22 am

deadly_demon
Yeah blaugh Sorry I'm tacking so long to respond, I'm doing other things at the same time and I get distracted sweatdrop

lol. NP. I would be multi tasking, if the site i was at for a while wasnt being realy slow. lol
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games