Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image

Rena saw this and floated over to Kalena and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You need not remain here. Like Dk you are not bound to this school. You left the school in good hands. There are many places out there for you to explore. You can go see them." Rena said with a gentle smile to Kalena.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:47 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
yutary Pie

User Image User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

"I know, Rena, its just that ive spent most of my life here. This body has been here pretty much since it was a preteen, 10 or so. Now its at least 50 and each time I leave, I find myself coming back because im drawn back to it like a moth to a flame. This is my home as the cafĂ© mansion back in twilight town was DK's home before she learned what she was....." tears rolled down her face.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:54 pm
Aster Lute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suddenly, aster walked back in, he was gone long, he held up his now bubbling potion "erukia!" he yelled with a smirk "tis done!" he said happily as he walked around "imma get an A for sure!" he said with a big old smirk as he handed the scalpel back "oh thanks a bunchie!" he said happily as he looked at kalena "w-whats wrong?" he asked, moving his face in front of hers, his rainbow eyes staring at hers.

kalenakeeper
knux_ nyan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:00 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
yutary Pie

User Image User Image

"I just realized how long ive been here, Lute...." she sighed
"ive been here so long that my own teachers have....well...." she looked down.

She notices something moving in Aster's pocket.
"seems one of the small dragons found into your jacket. My.....sister....left some here to guard the area."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:04 pm
Aster Lute

Aster stared at her for a long time and then smiled "but i like you here!" he said with a bright grin as he noticed the dragon "hey~" he said lifting the dragon out "you, you ate my stuff!" he said staring at the dragon and sighed "well ok then" he said putting the dragon back "but i mean, if your bored, you should find something to do! a purpose!" he said with a grin lifting up his arms "a meaning!" he seemed to say it from the heavens as he looked at kalena "but hey hey! look at this!" he said, showing her the bubbling rainbow potion.

kalenakeeper
knux_ nyan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

"Hmm? Whats that?" Rena asked tilting her head as she looked at the potion.

"Something that shouldn't really exist." A voice said as Niko appeared from Kalena's shadow. He hopped up on the window sill with a grunt. The little heartless then turned to Aster. "That's volatile. You sure you know how to handle it?" The little heartless asked.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
yutary Pie

User Image User Image

["I know but ive passed the torch to the next headmaster. Now I got the headmaster's curse over my head, normally it ends in death but.....oh I dunno." she sighed holding tight onto her scarf. She was sad.

She looked at the potion Aster made. She sniffed it then rubbed her nose.
"You added in a little too much grass, other than that its good. I know a few potions."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:21 pm
Aster Lute

"actually" Aster said putting his hands on his hips proudly "i used your old formal and spiced it up, the grass is more because of the different effects, just enough was put in to increase the effects without negitive things happening" He said, looking at the heartless "volintile only when introduced to a new magical substance, its actually very safe to drink at this point, if it didnt settle and was dropped it would go KABOOM!" He said, finally turning to the girl "dis is potion, meant to rapidly increase healing and magical resistances" he said happily "ice, fire, wind, water ect. you will have much higher resistances" he said happily "im goign to try to run it by the headmaster, with luck, our keybladers can be safer now! if only a little" he said "well...in theory, must test" he said.

kalenakeeper
knux_ nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

"Well...I know that won't work on me. i'm a heartless. But I suggest getting approval from Eclipse before letting Kalena test it....or anyone else for that matter. All new Experimental products must go through the headmasters approval." Niko said quoting one of the academy rules. Rena was just staring into the colors of the potion in aww.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:08 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka walked on over to look at the potion Aster held, and thought it looked pretty, though unlike Rena, her gaze wasn't stuck to it. She looked at Rena, then back at the potion, her ears twitch as she was confused. "W-Well...it looks harmless..." she commented as she looked at Niko, her ears perked up.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

yutary Pie

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:55 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
yutary Pie

User Image User Image

"I ask that you don't test anyone in here, ok? I rather not have anyone get worse...." Kalena sighed leaning on the window now.
"ive seen healing potions cause harm to others. Healing spells too, where the healing spell takes the opposite effect."

"I used to be that way" Eric spoke up. He looked out the window seeing Jaster was looking around for something outside.
"hm? Whats Jaster doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:38 pm
Aster Lute

"im confident in my formulas" He said proudly as if he had won a game, then he remembered something else "actually...there is one thing i made wrong, need help" He said with a frown as he poked Kalena "can u or him come with me?" he asked with a frown, pointing at Kalena and Eric.

kalenakeeper
knux_ nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:45 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
yutary Pie
Quote:

User Image User Image

"but Sasha wants me to stay here...." Kalena said, sounding more like a new student whos lost their way then a confident ex headmaster.

"You know what, im tired of this bullshit. Grandmother, you need to stop sulking that your gonna leave the academy." Eric said brutally

"If I had sulked when my parents disappeared, i'd never have become the man I am today. If your brother sulked for one moment, he'd be dead, and if you keep sulking, I will personally throw you into the abyss for a month! I want my grandmother back, not this...." he waved his hands over Kalena

"this unconfident, little girl that seemed to have been beaten and now has to leave home. I can't stand it! I let you cry when Ethan turned against you, but he came back, I let you cry when you tried to bring your brother back only to bring Kumagawa back instead. This person that you are right now, I don't understand anymore! Your starting to act like Sophia did when you made her leave. Your acting like Yama would when you'd have to leave. Please Kalena, I think you should go for your own health's sake! At least grow up again."

He then slapped Kalena across her face and then grabbed Aster
"lets go. I need some space"

Kalena seemed to be in shock as she dragged her hand down her cheek where Eric struck her. He'd never hit her before.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:59 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_ nyan
kurai_18
Quote:

User Image
User Image

Sasha walked in with Misty in cat form in her arms comfortably and levitating Erin behind her. She softly set Erin down into a bed sitting down.
"there we go. Can you hold Misty?" she carefully held Misty out for Erin to take.

Kalena turned from the window to look at Sasha, Erin, and then saw a small red cat in Sasha's arms.
"Misty!?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

"Hey! No need to be so rude." Rena called after them. Niko looked at Kalena and reached a hand up and moved her face to face him as he looked over her cheek. "We don't need any more injuries around here? How many slaps has that been now by your former students." He said.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games