Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:50 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                      Oh, Desmond was so close to the goal. Essie knew she probably wouldn't get another chance to steal before he had a chance to make a goal but she sent up a little prayer to God for success and reached out in attempt for another steal.
                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Red Chaser
                                      AC: 12
                                      Modifiers: (+2 Stealing) (+2 Scoring)
                                      Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                      Lives: [O] [O] [O]
                                      Final Roll: --
                                      0/3

{OoC: }
                                      Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

-X Duo Yiro X- rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:55 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Confident
x Location: Quidditch Pitch
x With: Gryffindor Quidditch Team & Tryouts

He did it, again! Desmond dodged another attempt at a steal and he could see the goal within his throwing range. 'Here goes nothing!' He thought to himself as he reared his arm back and let the quafflle fly.

OOC: /me does a happy dance.

Position: Gold Team Chaser
Modifiers: () , +2 to Catch Quaffle, +2 to AC
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
Action: Attempting to Score. (3/3 Advance to Goal)
Final Roll: 14
Result: Fail

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

Quote:

Quote:

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓿𝒆 𝓴𝒆𝒆𝓹𝒆𝓻

Kimberly was generally impressed. Desmond managed to get all the way back to her goals with the Quaffle in hand. That didn't mean she would go easy on him though! When he threw the ball, Kim moved in to catch it.

Gryffindor Keeper
                                                    Deft Dodger | Hold the Line | Great Catch
                                                    AC: 16 | Mods: +8
                                                    Final Roll: 23 (caught!)
                                                    | |

Sometimes I have dreams. I picture myself flying above the clouds, high in the sky.
                                                    Conquering the world with my magic piano, never being scared, but then I realize,
                                                    I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know who's gonna save me?
                                                    I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know why I feel so alone?

x x x x

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓿𝒆 𝓴𝒆𝒆𝓹𝒆𝓻

Kimberly grinned as the ball fell into her arms, as if it wanted a hug. She looked to Desmond and gave him an apologetic yet encouraging smile. He was doing well, but it was time for their other newbie to get some action. "Go Essie!" she called out, tossing the Quaffle to the second year.

Gryffindor Keeper
                                                    Deft Dodger | Hold the Line | Great Catch
                                                    AC: 16 | Mods: +8
                                                    Final Roll: 23 (caught!)
                                                    | |

Sometimes I have dreams. I picture myself flying above the clouds, high in the sky.
                                                    Conquering the world with my magic piano, never being scared, but then I realize,
                                                    I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know who's gonna save me?
                                                    I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know why I feel so alone?

x x x x

OOC: . . .

mc2

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image
xxxx
                                      Essie raced forward when Kimberly called her name to take the quaffle. This time she was going to hold onto it! She was determined and determination was half the battle.
                                      Red Chaser
                                      1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

-X Duo Yiro X- rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:11 pm
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Confident & Determined

Desmond had a chance to score and it was blocked. It was to be expected, but he didn't let it bother him. Instead, he moved in to steal from Ester once more. He wasn't going to go down so easily.

OOC:

Action: Steal from Ester
Final Roll: 8
Result: Fail

User Image

Better be...

Gryffindor!

Quote:

Quote:

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image
xxxx
                                      Essie raced forward, narrowly dodging Desmond's steal. She grinned as the wind whipped through her curly hair. She just had to stay ahead of the others for a little bit more.
                                      Red Chaser
                                      2/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

-X Duo Yiro X- rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:17 pm
Gryffindor First Year

This game was a lot funner then he thought it would be. Desmond enjoyed the fast pace action. His attempt at a steal was dodged, but it did not stop him from trying once more.

OOC:

Action: Steal from Ester
Final Roll: 18
Result: Success

User Image

Better be...

Gryffindor!

Quote:

Quote:

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:19 pm
Gryffindor First Year

Desmond was able to pry the quaffle loose from Ester's grip with ease. He tucked it under his arm and leaned forward on his broom, picking up speed as he advanced.

OOC:

Action: 1/3 Advance towards Goal

User Image

Better be...

Gryffindor!

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelieved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αиσтнєя т υ я и ι и g ρσιит, α fσяк ѕ т υ ¢ к ιи тнє я σ α ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тιмє gяαвѕ уσυ ву тнє ω я ι ѕ т, ∂ιяє¢тѕ уσυ ω н є я є тσ g σ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ мαкє тнє в є ѕ т σf тнιѕ тєѕт, αи∂ ∂σи'т α ѕ к ω н у xxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ иσт α q υ є ѕ т ι σ и, вυт α ℓ є ѕ ѕ σ и ℓєαяиє∂ ιи т ι м є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy chased after the snitch with a determined gleam in her eye; she was bound and determined this year. She was going to win. Practices, and games. It didn't matter. She was absolutely going to come out on top. Past failures be damned.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕσ тαкє тнє ρ н σ т σ g я α ρ н ѕ, αи∂ ѕтιℓℓ fяαмєѕ ιи уσυя м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxx нαиg ιт σи α ѕ н є ℓ f ιи gσσ∂ н є α ℓ т н αи∂ gσσ∂ т ι м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тαттσσѕ σf м є м σ я ι є ѕ αи∂ ∂єα∂ ѕкιи σи т я ι α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσя ωнαт ιт'ѕ ω σ я т н ιт ωαѕ ωσятн α ℓ ℓ тнє ω н ι ℓ є

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 15
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching)
                                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Spot // Catching Up 2/3 // Attempting to Catch 0/2
                                                          Final Roll: 21 Spotted!
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflicted

αll ṃÿ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ αɾε h ε α τ h ε ṉ ṡ - ταќε ïτ ṡ l ø ώ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώ α ï τ ƒøɾ τhεṃ τø α ṡ ќ ÿøυ ώhø ÿøυ ќ ṉ ø ώ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρlεαṡε ḋøṉ'τ ṃαќε αṉÿ ṡ υ ḋ ḋ ε ṉ ṃ ø ṿ ε ṡ xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ḋøṉ'τ ќ ṉ ø ώ τhε h α l ƒ øƒ τhε α в υ ṡ ε xxx

spaceSebastian was pretty pleased that he'd managed to score; especially since, the throw he'd tossed hadn't been great, given he'd been more worried about it making the distance than aiming properly. Once it was back in play, he was off, shadowing his teammate and trying to help where he could. But, he'd already scored a goal, right? So he'd relaxed, just a bit. But, after a while, he got his head back in the game, taking off after Desmond to try and steal.

xxx ώhÿ'ḋ ÿøυ с ø ṃ ε, ÿøυ ќ ṉ ε ώ ÿøυ ṡhøυlḋ hαṿε ṡ τ α ÿ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx ï τ ɾ ï ε ḋ τø ώ α ɾ ṉ ÿøυ јυṡτ τø ṡταÿ α ώ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αṉḋ ṉ ø ώ τhεÿ'ɾε ø υ τ ṡ ï ḋ ε ɾεαḋÿ τø в υ ṡ τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ïτ løøќṡ lïќε ÿ ø υ ṃïģhτ вε ø ṉ ε ø ƒ υ ṡ

Position: Red Team Chaser
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: (+4 to Stealing) (+4 to Shooting)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 0/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Final Roll: 13 STEAL
                                                          Score
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          RED TEAM

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflicted

αll ṃÿ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ αɾε h ε α τ h ε ṉ ṡ - ταќε ïτ ṡ l ø ώ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώ α ï τ ƒøɾ τhεṃ τø α ṡ ќ ÿøυ ώhø ÿøυ ќ ṉ ø ώ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρlεαṡε ḋøṉ'τ ṃαќε αṉÿ ṡ υ ḋ ḋ ε ṉ ṃ ø ṿ ε ṡ xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ḋøṉ'τ ќ ṉ ø ώ τhε h α l ƒ øƒ τhε α в υ ṡ ε xxx

spaceSebastian managed to come away with the ball, just barely. Apparently, 'just barely' was his specialty today. Whatever, the point was, he had the ball, he thought cheerfully, taking off towards the goals.

xxx ώhÿ'ḋ ÿøυ с ø ṃ ε, ÿøυ ќ ṉ ε ώ ÿøυ ṡhøυlḋ hαṿε ṡ τ α ÿ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx ï τ ɾ ï ε ḋ τø ώ α ɾ ṉ ÿøυ јυṡτ τø ṡταÿ α ώ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αṉḋ ṉ ø ώ τhεÿ'ɾε ø υ τ ṡ ï ḋ ε ɾεαḋÿ τø в υ ṡ τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ïτ løøќṡ lïќε ÿ ø υ ṃïģhτ вε ø ṉ ε ø ƒ υ ṡ

Position: Red Team Chaser
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: (+4 to Stealing) (+4 to Shooting)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 1/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          RED TEAM

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfident

тнєу ѕαу ωє α я є ωнαт ωє α я є вυт ωє ∂σи'т н α ν є тσ в є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м в α ∂ в є н α ν ι σ я вυт ι ∂σ ιт ιи тнє в є ѕ т ω α у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'ℓℓ вє тнє ω α т ¢ н є я σf тнє є т є я и α ℓ f ℓ α м є xxxxx
                                                          ι'ℓℓ вє тнє g υ α я ∂ ∂ σ g σf αℓℓ уσυя f є ν є я ∂ я є α м ѕ xxx

spaceJasmine was pretty proud of her teammate for the hit he'd landed against Aster; she was pretty damn tough to hit, after all. The fifth year turned her attention back to the chaser fight, noting that Sebastian was once again in possession of the ball. Well, she'd have to fix that, huh? She took off after one of the bludgers, taking aim to smack it towards the third year.

xxx '¢αυѕє ω є ¢συℓ∂ в є ιммσятαℓѕ, ι м м σ я т α ℓ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx נυѕт и σ т fσя ℓσиg, f σ я ℓ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн мє f σ я є ν є я и σ ω
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx уσυ ρ υ ℓ ℓ тнє в ℓ α ¢ к σ υ т ¢υятαιиѕ ∂ σ ω и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx נυѕт и σ т fσя ℓσиg, f σ я ℓ σ и g

Position: Gold Team Beater
                                                          AC: 19
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Hitting)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming At: Sebastian
                                                          Final Roll: 26 HIT
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

ι αιи'т н α ρ ρ у ; ι'м fєєℓιи' g ℓ α ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι gσт ѕ υ и ѕ н ι и є ιи α в α g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м υ ѕ є ℓ є ѕ ѕ, вυт иσт f σ я ℓ σ и g xxxxxx
                                                          тнє f υ т υ я є ιѕ ¢σмιи' σ и, ιѕ ¢σмιи' σ и xxx

spaceAiobheal watched the chasers go after one another with narrowed eyes; that first year was being a real pain in Sebastian and Esther's arses, that was for sure. When Jasmine lobbed another bludger at the blonde boy, she sighed in agitation; she hadn't saved him last time, and this hit looked a lot worse. But, she still needed to try. Being on the same team and all. Ugh. The second year made her way into the bludger's path, taking a swing and praying she didn't get hit instead, because she was pretty sure it'd hurt like a b***h. For good measure, she figured she'd aim it back at Jazzy; the fifth year had it coming, anyway.

xxx f ι и α ℓ ℓ у ѕσмєσиє ℓ є т мє σ υ т σf му ¢ α g є
                                                          xxxxxx иσω, тιмє fσя мє ιѕ и σ т н ι и g ¢αυѕє ι'м ¢συитιиg иσ α g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx иσω ι ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ и ' т вє т н є я є, иσω уσυ ѕ н σ υ ℓ ∂ и ' т вє ѕ ¢ α я є ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м g σ σ ∂ αт я є ρ α ι я ѕ αи∂ ι'м υ и ∂ є я єα¢н ѕ и α я є

Position: Red Team Beater
                                                          AC: 15
                                                          Modifiers: (+3 to Hitting)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming At: Jasmine, redirecting from Bas
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
-X Duo Yiro X- rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:15 pm
Gryffindor First Year

No sooner he had gotten to quaffle, Sebastian came out of no where for a steal against him. "Hey give that back!" He called out as he attempted to take it back from Sebastian.

OOC:

Action: Steal from Sebastian

User Image

Better be...

Gryffindor!

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games