Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:12 pm
(( neutral Pagers? Really? What decade does Amy live in? stressed rofl

... stare Is she even old enough to remember pagers?...I think not...))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 pm
{{LOL! She's just covering all the bases. wink I thought some people still used pagers, though.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:17 pm
((Um, I highly doubt that, sweetie.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 pm
{{Hmm.. Ah well! lol.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 pm
Yeah, 4 days. *grins* Actually, I need to take my phone with me in case of an emergency here. It's staying in the hotel room the whole time, though.

*chuckles* I'm not telling you were we're going. You'll see when we get there. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm
Amy sighed softly. "But we'll only be gone for 4 days. What kind of emergency can happen in that amount of time? If something does happen, we'll be back soon enough to hopefully take care of it... I just don't want voice mail messages, texts, or phone calls to upset us while we're supposed to be having fun. We're supposed to be relaxing. People used to live without cellphones."

She smirked at him and moved one of her hands to the small keyhole-like opening toward the top of his shirt. Her fingers began to dance along the opening.

"Weeeelll... can you at least give me an idea so I know what type of shoes to pack?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:31 pm
*shakes his head* I don't know. Could be something with Niiki's stepmother. She's still having some problems... But like I said, it'll be staying in the hotel room. I don't want to be bothered either.

Well... smile plan on a lot of walking. You'll probably want a pair of sandals too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:49 pm
Amy looked down for a moment and nodded. She could understand why Karrie would want his phone with him, but she had a feeling something bad was going to happen if he took it. More messages, more drama with ex's... But that was his choice.

She looked back up at him and smiled slightly. "Well, I'm going to leave mine here. And sandals? That must mean beach. That'd be awesome..."

She went and sat on the edge of the dining room table in front of Karrie and rested her feet on the side of Karrie's legs. His plate had already been pushed back, so obviously she didn't sit in it.

"Have you ever been on a trip with someone else before, Karrie? Like, a vacation-type trip like this."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:53 pm
*nods* That's fine. And sandals doesn't always mean a beach... could be a pool too. wink

*when Amy moves onto the table, he leans his arms on her legs* Well, once. With Kits...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm
Amy couldn't help but laugh softly. "Yeah. We go on a vacation and you'd pick a place with just a pool when I own a water park. Cute, Karrie."

Amy's smile brightened when Karrie leaned forward and rested his arms on her legs. She rested her hands on his arms and started rubbing them slowly.

"Really? Fun! What did you two do? Where did you go?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:04 pm
You never know... I know you really like swimming. wink

One of her relatives owns a cabin on a lake near a tourist town. We spent a week there. Only went into town twice, though. We spent most of the time out on or in the water. It was really quiet there.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 pm
Amy laughed softly and nodded. "Yes, I really do. But there are other things I like, too. That's why my lips were swollen today. Are they still swollen? I haven't looked in a mirror to check on them..."

"That sounds like such a peaceful time. Maybe the three of us can go there again sometime! Hanging out with both of you is so much fun."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 pm
Hmmm... not enough to be noticed. *chuckles*

Actually, she can't go there anymore. There was a divorce in the family and she doesn't talk to the owner. It wasn't really big enough for three people anyway. Hardly big enough for two...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:17 pm
Amy smirked and moved forward onto his lap again, this time straddling it. She rested her hands on his shoulders. "Well, you can always change that, if you want. You know, make them more noticeable."

She started to lean forward to kiss him again, but when she heard what he said next, she stopped and looked confused. "Hardly big enough for two? Well that couldn't have been very relaxing. I've been in places like that before. Why would you and Kits want to stay there when you probably had to practically sleep on top of each other?"

She laughed softly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 pm
Oh, it was very relaxing. Sleeping really close was kind of the point at the time... sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games