Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:47 am

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Darling, when it comes to him, it's better to not ask questions. Ever." the statement was simple and serious.
After all, that was how he had started lining up trouble when he was younger...his curiosity about the man who owned his career wound up turning him into his bosses pawn.
Well, anyone who worked for SMASH was Izo's pawn...but few to the degree that he had become.
Hayato simply felt the need to protect Shou from Izo at all costs.
He knew better than most the things the man was capable of, and it would kill him if somehow his lover got caught up in any of it.

Noticing that they had been noticed, Jun put a perfect smile on his handsome face and waved back to the chairman, silently cursing to himself that they had been noticed. It had been all but inevitable, though, seeing who they were and how they looked.
Then, the sake came.
Well, they had to drink it. Turning down a gift from Izo would actually get you in more s**t than accepting one.
Picking up the warm bottle, the brunette poured the rice wine into their small cups, lifting it toward Shou in a toast.

"Well then, a toast, to SMASH, and our thriving careers. May we continue to dominate the music industry, in our respective genres, of course!" he smiled, clicking the tiny cup against Shou's and sipping the sake.
He couldn't say it out loud, but the look he was sending his date made what he was thinking quite obvious.

Just go with it, hopefully this will be it, and we'll get through dinner without any s**t.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:30 am

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun

"Indeed." he answered in a slightly guarded tone and raised his cup just touching the edge of Jun's glass. Shou had smile on his face but it masked a deeper feeling. For all intensive purposes, he appeared to be happy with the gift but Jun probably could tell just by previous words that wasn't the complete case.

"Ah, well I hope that we don't disturb the other table too much. Maybe we should just focus on our own feast!" He set down the cup and looked over the luscious plates of food before them. "Oh there's mine!" He had ordered a pasta dish that had a creamy sauce which was a bit pink from the tiny fish eggs through out it. Over the top were ebi (shrimp) and fresh clams.

He poked at the ebi and popped one into his mouth, then his fork drifted over another dish covered in bacon wrapped dates filled with blue cheeses and cooked to a melted perfection. "Oooh...you don't know how much I love these little guys." Dragging the dish up close, he plucked one up to suck it in between his lips. "Mmhhhhmm!!"

Once Shou thought the attention on them had died down from table 8, he finally expressed more serious words. "I still wonder what's going on over there. I'm not sure they will do anything more than this because there are quite a few more celebrities here beyond you and I."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 am

User Image

"I agree. Ooh...this food looks so delicious!" he set into picking at his plates, tasting the braised pork dish he had ordered, mixing it with the fresh cranberry and raspberry sauce and nibbling at the au gratin potatoes.
It really was quite delicious, and something he had never tried, for certain.

Watching Shou eat was rather distracting, though. The way he eyed those little morsels, how those dainty fingers plucked up the small bites, the way he sucked them into his mouth and moaned in approval...Jun was just sitting there with a mouth full of food, staring, not even chewing.

Completely intent on watching his lover eat, he barely realized he had been spoken to...until it registered that the blond was talking about Izo again.

"Mm...well, like I said, don't wonder. Don't even think about it, if you can help it. Chances are, you really don't want to know, and it's not our business anyway. You just worry about you...and the things that are going to be done to you after we finish thins fine meal. Two words, babe. Sensual...massage." he winked, trying to change the subject to something more pleasant...and considerably safer.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 am

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

"I know...I shouldn't wonder but I like to know what pitfalls are on the horizon." Twirling his fork into the pasta he slurped in some of the cream on the fork before taking the bit into his mouth. As he closed his eyes to savor the flavor, his tongue flicked out over his lips to catch any cream sauce that might have escaped.

But then, two words distracted him...And his eyes flicked open to focus upon his dinner partner. "Mm...I think I like those two words. You're really going to spoil me rotten. It's been awhile since I've had a good massage. And well, Narcissus made me rather envious when he brought in his personal physical therapist." The man pouted for a moment and then sighed.

"Speaking of which, I need to talk to that man. Tomorrow I've an appointment with his manager, Izzy Lucky to go over the DVD. He told me that Narcissus wanted him to work out all the cuts. I thought that was odd but with Narcissus still recovering it probably just a case of trying do the work any way he can. I really think we could do a tour with that mix of songs." It was easy for Shou to drift back to his music and the business there in considering he lived it every day.

"Oh...and that reminds me. As soon as Narcissus is well enough...He, me and maybe his manager are going on a vacation. I was hoping to just spend some quality time with my partner for our hard work at the event but it's been on hold since well..you know. And mm...Narcissus' manager, Izzy Lucky from what I was told has been through...an exceptionally bad time these past few months." he said and forked another bite with a playful smile on his lips as he sucked in the noodles, "I think Narcissus is really fond of his manager...I want to see if they'd make a cute couple."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:34 am

User Image

"Oh, I promise you're going to like it. And if you want a physical therapist, well you have one right here, free of charge. I may not work in that field, but I think I do a pretty good job of getting all your....kinks....out." he started to flirt, but Shou was quick to move the conversation forward, bringing up his plans to take a vacation...with Narcissus.
Somehow, that didn't sit well with him at all, though it was just a little jealous streak of his.

"Really? A vacation, ne? And, obviously, I'm not invited. What a shame...you'd be on vacation all by yourself with another couple. I hope you don't get lonely...or start missing me too much." he smirked.
He was counting in nobody as much as laying a hand on his lover on this trip...because he would absolutely have someone's hand if they did. Jun may have set out on a new road in life, but he was still as possessive as ever over what he considered his.

"I've heard about Narcissus and his manager, I do believe. Ah, yes, the little blond, Chiyou, mentioned something I think. They do seem like they will make a cute couple. I'm rooting for them." he smiled, not letting on to what he had done to said manager at Izo's request, and not remembering at all what he had done to Narcissus of his own volition. The episode with Izzy Lucky haunted him, though. He had done such terrible, terrible things....and to a completely innocent man.
He couldn't take it back, though, so he decided to leave it buried and keep moving on.

"Hm...that Chiyou kid....perhaps I should hang out with him while you're away?" he said, seeing if he could spark a hint of jealousy in his lover, just out of curiosity.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:52 am

User Image

SHOU

Shou cocked an eyebrow and watched Jun for a moment as he heard the tone shift. Ah...possessive indeed, he thought to himself even as Jun smirked back at him. "Yes, a real vacation. One I had planned at the event." He tapped his fork on to the edge of the dish before snagging another bacon wrapped date. He wasn't about to change his plans and well he couldn't start including Jun into everything just because the had started doing more than talking business after hours.

"Oh but I'll miss you." he admitted as he ate a few more dates then winked at Jun. "You're being awful...and you know it." he said finally. Then listened to him talk about Chiyou. A brief moment of silence held Shou's lips closed then he took a sip from his glass, it may or may not have been a reaction of jealousy. Certainly hard to say with Shou's mercurial emotional qualities. "Ah...well if you do hang out with him, let him know that I enjoyed his performance. I was able to take a viewing of a few of the other performances earlier today. Yours was quite good too."

Seemed like he wasn't about to make a display one way or the other for Jun to judge.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 pm

User Image

Silently, the star watched the other's reaction, deciding that, even though it was nigh impossible to decipher the blond sometimes, he would indeed be upset if Hayato just up and took to someone else while he was away.
That was exactly what he was hoping for, of course.

"Really? You would miss me? I was wondering if you were beginning to tire of me already." he pouted playfully.
"Ah...even with you gone, I doubt I'd care for the company of another. I'd just sit in my bedroom all day pining for your sweet scent and honeyed lips."
Though his words were melancholy and dramatic, there was a silly grin on his face. Obviously, he was playing around still...to a degree.
He'd not betray his lover, ever, but neither would he actually go into a depression because the man went on holiday without him.
He'd just have to take it out on Shou in the bedroom when he got home...all that pent up desire wouldn't hold for long.

"No, but really, his performance was great. That boy has a future ahead of him if he keeps his head on straight. I've heard snippets...rumors and the like...that his latest album of love songs is written for his former manager, who is, by the by, Izzy Lucky-san?! I'm not big on gossip...but wow. Poor kid, being knocked out of the running by none other than Narcissus. Sucks. Well, as for my performance, I was disappointed in myself. I could have done better...but I only did as well as I did because of you, you know. Man, I was having a rough time that night." he chuckled, pushing a lock of his long jet hair behind his ear.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Opening his eyes, the akuma realized it had turned dark already. What time was it, anyway? They had slept for so long...
Looking down, Naoko was still lying across his lap, a small smile turning up the corners of his little pink mouth. He was fast asleep still. It seemed as if he hadn't slept in forever, he was so deep into his slumber, even after this many hours. Probably just exhausted still. They had been rather busy today, though they had never made it out of the bed.

Lying back against the pillows, Ryu sighed and smiled, just happy to be with Naoko like this. Perhaps they could actually get up and go out tonight or tomorrow, grab a bite to eat. He was definitely quite hungry right now, but he wasn't about to wake his angel. Worst case scenario, they could just order delivery, and that wasn't a bad plan at all.
For now, he would just let himself rest until Naoko woke up, be that in five minutes, or five more hours.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:20 pm

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

One...Two...Three

While Izo pressed into this meeting with Goshiro Yukio, he had his secretary handle things that were more mundane. And soon...the text began to arrive.

Text #1: Naoko-san, please report to Matsumoto Izo's office at 1pm. He wishes to speak with you about your incident.

Text #2: Ryuukaze-san, please report with Naoko-san to Matsumoto Izo's office at 1pm. He wishes to speak with you about your incident.

This one buzzed in Jun's pocket...

Text #3: Hayato-san, please report to Matsumoto Izo first thing in the morning. There is a deal he wishes to discuss with you.

This one....it buzzed over in Shou's pocket...

Text #4: Mastsumoto Izo wishes to congratulate his favored star personally. ^__^ Yamada-san has given an appointment time of 8pm. Dinner shall be arranged.

----

This text ...buzzed in Hiroki's pocket. The man took out his phone and looked at it then scowled. He pushed the paper work aside and was glad that the b*****d had not called instead.

Text #A from Izo's phone at the restaurant: How is Narcissus-kun, will he be able show himself in a couple days for interviews? I've heard he's been having some health issues. Maybe we should get together and talk about this?

The returned text from Hiroki in the main office working a late night: Narcissus-san is doing well. He just need time to rest. Thus, Ohayou has not pressured him to make appearances until he has had time to relax. We praise Shou-san for all the work he has done, I'm sure that even he could use a vacation.

Text B: Oh? Well why don't you and I get together in the near future, Goshiro-san and I would love to talk with you about Narcissus-kun and his...rather often exhausted lately. Are you sure he is well enough to be a star? Or is something else going on?

The text back from Hiroki was very firm: Narcissus-san is fine. And I think that it is only best to meet when our lawyers are present at this time. Thank you.

As Izo put down the phone, he smiled and looked at Goshiro-san, "Well, we just have to put a little more pressure on them won't we."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm

User Image

SHOU

"Yes, I will. As for tiring out...is there a reason I should be? Are you going to suddenly not make me smile? Help me sleep at night? " he asked putting the question back in Jun's court. "Oh so I've stolen your fire to pursue other options? Mm...Jun...Jun...don't fall to fast for me. Life of a star is filled with many bon bons." His words were rather mirthful matching the dramatics of Jun's. But Shou was not quite committed to a single partner life style...yet. Nor did he want Jun to think that he had decided on only one person in his life. To be honest, Shou didn't want to rush even if he were enjoying himself.

Besides, Shou knew that Jun was a bit...demanding and possessive. While Shou, enjoyed those things to a degree, he still wanted to feel like he could control his own life. A star of his magnitude had to be cautious. Although...he couldn't help but admit that he was very happy when he was with Jun. That part left him scolding himself for enjoying the moments too much but indeed something always seemed triggered and he wasn't sure what.

"Oh yes, he performance told me how much his heart for his music is held by Izzy Lucky-san. I dare say I want to meet the man because there is quite a bit of inspiration oozing out of him for artists. Even Nakai-kun is working with the man. I'm kind of amazed because I don't care for managers but this one seems to be making it possible for stars to excel and thrive...mm...and create music one can only dream of. Yes, I should meet him. I want to see what he is made of." It was more a curious need rather than an sort of love interest. Shou was a star always searching for creative inspiration and here seemed to be a fountain of it. Have you met Izzy Lucky-san, Jun?"

But then he continued on to answer the other comments, "Yes, I could imagine that did hurt. I wonder if it will be reflected in the boy's next album." His finger patted the edge of his lip then he sucked on the tip for a moment since there was a small taste of sauce still there.

"I wasn't disappointed. It was good to see you grasp the stage again after 2 years. It will take some time to feel fully a part of the scene. But you'll manage. See those girls over there. They've been eyeing you all night. I'm guessing that you're going to have no problem getting it all back together." he said confidently but he didn't let his eyes remain on the girls at the other table for too long when his phone played a few notes from his last album. Looking down he took the phone and peered at the text.

"Looks like Matsumoto-san and I have a date tomorrow night....A celebration of my success it seems. Ah...what am I to do with the man?" He glanced over at Matsumoto's table to see Izo texting for a moment then Izo smiling as he set down the phone. "Mmm...well I know we won't be eating here..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:14 pm

User Image

"Of course there's no reason you should be. I was simply curious. I intend to keep giving you all those things, and more. Matter of fact, I do have a little surprise for you when we get back to my place tonight."
Leaving it at that, he finished off the last of the nachos, leaving him with half of his meal, and a dessert on the way. Beckoning the waiter to take away his main course and box it for later, he asked for his dessert to be brought out.
For a second, he seemed embarrassed that he had asked for his leftovers to go. He was wealthy, and most people in his position didn't take home scraps to pick over later. It was just a habit of his since he was young...scraping over leftovers and cooking them into fresh meals. Sometimes he hadn't had a choice...

Sometimes, with his big brother, he was lucky to get that much...when mom and dad were away.

Blocking his shame and past issues from his mind, Jun just glossed over Shou's second comment.
"Hm? Well, I know I could find no better. I wouldn't even want to try. Tell me all you want to not fall for you so fast, you know damn well it's already happened."
A sudden smokey haze seemed to come into Hayato's gaze, and, had they not been in public, he would have taken Shou's hand and kissed it.
The way he saw things, Shou could resist all he wanted...he saw it all as just a show. The blond beauty was his, and that wasn't going to change. Not now, not ever.

Yet, even as his romantic aspirations flitted about in his mind, the conversation took a turn for the grim. However good things seemed, there would always be these little things he simply had no choice but to hide, always winding up telling lies to the closest person to him in order to protect them both.
"Have I met him? Hm....well, not formally. I think I saw him at the Charity show...but I'm not certain. I'd like to meet him someday though. He does sound so very interesting, this Izzy Lucky."

The next thing he knew, Shou was on to another subject yet again! It was part of what he liked about him, though. Never a dull moment, and always something to talk about.

"Well, I'm hoping to...wait...what? Girls?" he asked, a rather cute puzzled look coming over him as he turned his head like a big idiot and looked right at the girls who began to blush and giggle a bit.
Hayato blushed right back, taken by surprise as he was, but came right through it with a wink, a wave, and a charming smile.
Right as his phone went off.

Seems they had a date with the same man tomorrow.

"Hn. Well, I have to see him first thing in the morning. I wonder what this is about?" he mused, eyebrows knotting up a bit as he thought.
"Well, can you take Yamada with you to this dinner? I don't like the idea of you two being alone..."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 pm

User Image

SHOU

Luna...Fusion, Food and Tension

"Ah curiosity is a good thing but..." then he smiled as the man talked about the things he was going to do. "Ah, yes, I'll be interested to see what you've in mind" he added and finally finished the pasta. But the dates got boxed along with several slices of buttered bread. "Waste not, want not. Don't be embarrassed. You've just spoken about helping kids, then you must realize that taking home leftovers is a wiser choice. Because the restaurant puts this food in the trash and no one gets to eat it then. If you're going to do the talk then you must walk the walk."

As for Shou, he really didn't waste food, he ate everything usually because he had no time to make food otherwise. And these take homes were the perfect late night snacks.

But he noticed that gaze and the alluring smile on his lips answered in his own way. Maybe he'd never out right say those 3 words but he did...enjoy his time with this man.

"Oh then, I guess I'll have to learn a bit more about him somewhere else then. Maybe you'll get to meet him in the future." Then Shou easy brushed aside this conversation for the next..he enjoyed seeing the dark star blush. "My my my...never thought I'd see you blush at that. You're so unpredictable yourself." Shou smirked as the girls started whispering to each other being all giddy and wiggly.

"You do? Mm...seems like Matsumoto-san is a busy man today indeed." Shou put the phone back in his pocket not bothering to send a return message. He rarely did when Yamada-san handed those things personally. "Mm? Well, it is possible but I can handle myself with Matsumoto-san. I'm surely not going to just....sit around and..."

But then, he was interrupted as a hand settled on the table, "Sit around? You?...never." Matsumoto laughed for a moment, then put his cold hand on Jun's shoulder in a friendly pat. He had walked up out of nowhere in the midst of the distractions...., "My friend has run to the john so I thought I'd come over and see how my Stars were doing while I wait for the first course. You both look like you've had a few good things to eat. Mmm. I should have ordered the Brazilian platter. That braised meat looked delicious." he smirked as he puffed his cigar just once above their heads. The smoke ring....slowly descended down.

"So, I'm guessing you both got my messages? Hayato-kun I'll have some donuts bought in so don't worry about eating. We can discuss your payment on the last deal and talk about a few new things. Mmm..oh and Shou, I've heard that the Escape is having a show with some new talent. I think we will eat there and watch a few newcomers." All business, at least that is how it appeared on the surface if one couldn't read between the lines. "It should be fun."

"Yes, I'm sure it will be." Shou answered back with a well placed grin. "You should have your secretary send me a file with the performers so I can have an idea of what we're going to watch." Shou knew this was Matsumoto Izo's attempt at celebration but anything with the man usually end up having elements that gave Shou cause to worry.

"I'll even bring along a few girls for the night. Unless you've a date in mind?" Matsumoto continued with a wolfish grin not even knowing anything about Shou's current interest but Shou wasn't about to reveal that to this man. That could be dangerous.

"Well...you know, about my promotions, I'll see if Shika, my XfantasyX girl will do me the honors. She's been really doing quite a bit to help me promote things with the product line and the Charity event. Might be good publicity." he answered quickly dreading the thought of what sort of girls Matsumoto might pick for a blind....date. But money always spoke first to the man, at least Shou hoped that would be the case.

And Shou was right. "Hmm...Yes that is a better plan. I like that idea. See if XFantasyX will let her go for the night. If you've any problems, ask me and I'll get her for you." said Izo as he thought about the promotional value in having those two together. Not as good as Narcissus but...."Have you heard from Narcissus? I was hoping he would join us for the night."

"Ah...no I've not talked to him much but ....Oh yes, I almost forgot, I could be a little late. I'm going over things with Izzy Lucky-san on the DVD cuts....that Narcissus requested." Ok so he lied. Why did he lie...well for some reason he didn't want to reveal any more about his partner's condition.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 pm

User Image

It was moments like this that made Hayato thankful for his ability to steel himself when need be.
To say that he had been taken by surprise would be an understatement. Izo had scared the hell out of him....but he didn't as much as blink.

"Mm, Izo! You really should have. The pork was delicious. Ah yes, I got your message. Tomorrow morning. As far as the payment, you really need not worry about it. I enjoyed the job so much, it was payment in and of itself." he smiled, looking the chairman dead in the eye.
If anything, it would save Matsumoto trouble if he didn't have to arrange the "payment" in question, so he hoped he would just accept this and let it ******** go. He didn't want any trouble, and he couldn't bear the thought of what would happen if this payment were to be forced on him.
If he were put in the position of having no choice but to hurt Naoko again...

Hayato fell silent as Shou and the chairman discussed things, thanking the waiter as his dessert was placed in front of him.
Slowly, be began to eat the dark chocolate mousse, savoring the acai berries and vanilla ladyfingers.

As he listened, he smiled to himself. Shou was a smart one, and he was thankful for it as his heart nerly shot out of his chest at the thought of his lover being out with Matsumoto and a gaggle of what he called "girls" but he knew to be pricey tarts.
Shika would be a wonderful companion for the evening. He could at least feel some comfort knowing she were there and not some tramp rubbing all over his man.

Still, all Jun wanted right now was for Izo to just go away...and quickly. His very presence made the vocalist sweat a bit these days.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He heard it.
Buzzing buzzing buzzing...
Like a bee trying to get out of a jar, or an abandoned hallways fluorescent light, or a mosquito trying desperately not to touch a bug zapper...
A fly, clinging to life as it kept attempting to pull itself free of such deadly sticky flypaper...

Amber eyes opened, and automatically, Naoko's lithe hand reached over Ryu and picked up the cell phone on the bedside table.

It was from Matsumoto Izo...
He wanted to talk about the incident...
Well, in truth, the blond wanted to talk to him about that as well.

Of course, it was then that Naoko realized his akuma was awake. Smiling softly, the pianist looked up at the man in who's lap, he was resting.
"Ohayou, Ryu-kun..." Naoko whispered, letting his phone back on the table. "How long was I out?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 pm

But even as Michi was talking about letting himself out, Akihiko was fast asleep.
In his mind, he knew, there were so many important things he needed to be doing.

Helping Hiroki... cutting the dvd... trying to write down the music from his memories... doing interviews with Shou... apologizing to Izzy...

That last one really was something he wanted to do, but it was also something that came as very VERY hard for the young man. His manager didn't need to be taking his crap, and he knew it.
But still...

And so even when Michi brought that note, Narcissus remained asleep.

And he stayed asleep, completely oblivious to the devilish dealings between Go's chairman and Matsumoto Izo, and of the dire straights which Hiroki Asato was finding himself and Ohayou in.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games