Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki kisses back as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Your welcome. I'm glad I could help."

Vincent smiles and licks Kiki's cheek.

Kiki blushes at the licks and looks down at the floor.

"What is it?" Vincent lifts Kiki's head up.

"J-just a bit embarrassed is all." Kiki said as she looked at him and smiled softly.

"Tell me the whole truth."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki kisses back as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Your welcome. I'm glad I could help."

Vincent smiles and licks Kiki's cheek.

"J-just a bit embarrassed is all." Kiki said as she looked at him and smiled softly.

Kiki looked at him then looked down. "How...do you know when your changed..?" She asked softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki looked at him then looked down. "How...do you know when your changed..?" She asked softly.

"Well... the person who is changing notices nothing except they get a sudden chill..." Vincent looks into Kiki's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:44 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Well... the person who is changing notices nothing except they get a sudden chill..." Vincent looks into Kiki's eyes.

"A sudden chill? Do they get it right away?" She asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:47 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

".............. No... It takes a minute..." (That's about how long they've been talking sooooo is she a vamp or not?)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

".............. No... It takes a minute..." (That's about how long they've been talking sooooo is she a vamp or not?)

(Honestly can't decide^^'''' would you like her to be?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Yeah... Vincent secretly worries that she's gonna die...)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:55 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Okay^^ Vamperiss it is^^)
Kiki then felt a chill and shivered invonluntaringly. "Umm...I think I'm a vampire now.." She sated as looked at Vincent.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:15 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki then felt a chill and shivered invonluntaringly. "Umm...I think I'm a vampire now.." She sated as looked at Vincent.

"It does not work that quickly Kiki the chill is just a warning sign... you have another 19 minutes of humanity left." Vincent smiles sadly. "It's all for the best..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:31 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"It does not work that quickly Kiki the chill is just a warning sign... you have another 19 minutes of humanity left." Vincent smiles sadly. "It's all for the best..."

Kiki looks up at Vincent and touches his cheek lightly. "For the best?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:36 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"In your last three minutes you will be in pain but... after that you will feel no more pain... and you will be able to be with me for eternity." Vincent looks down at his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:47 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"In your last three minutes you will be in pain but... after that you will feel no more pain... and you will be able to be with me for eternity." Vincent looks down at his feet.

Kiki eyes grew wide a bit as she looked at him. "It will hurt?" She asked as she bit her bottom lip.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki eyes grew wide a bit as she looked at him. "It will hurt?" She asked as she bit her bottom lip.

"Not much it feels like you sprained your body..." Vincent sobs. "W-why did I-I-I have t-t-to b-be b-born a-a m-m-m-monster?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 am
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Not much it feels like you sprained your body..." Vincent sobs. "W-why did I-I-I have t-t-to b-be b-born a-a m-m-m-monster?"

Kiki blinks as she touched his face then hugged him. "Your not a monster Vincent. Your not one at all."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:55 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki blinks as she touched his face then hugged him. "Your not a monster Vincent. Your not one at all."

"Yes I am... Every neko I loved killed them selves when I told them what I was."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games