Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:51 pm
" Exactly, it's quite impossible for us all to leave, unless we can find a way to somehow hold them off, set them off of our trail" this is one thing Jense had learned from his parents, getting rid of evidence, they would have to get rid of any file of them all ever being there, if Dr. Gray even kept files, he had a bad feeling about the old man and his fear showed in his eyes "What do you think we could do?" he asked in a curious tone, he knew how to cover their tracks, he had books all his life, and knew many ways to keep from being noticed, his hand was tighter than usual aroud Kumis and could tell she was feeling the same way, 'scared...' he thought to himself as he thought of ways to cover their tails " We neeed to leave in pairs, that way if we get caught the pair that comes next doesn't suffer along with the first" he seemed slightly calmer now that he was starting to plan everything out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:48 pm
[[ Hey, ermm... when were like on our own in the forest, can I be like ... control the rpcs looking for the escaped kids??? Plleaaassse?? ^^ ]]

Though it seemed like hours to her, she had only fallen asleep a few minutes. Sometimes she'd get to sleep, but not any deep sleep, and wake up again. She yawned and realized she had been holding Cookie. She looked around confused at not finding Apple anywhere. "Apple?" she mumbeled, eyes half closed. Realizing he wasn't there she stretched and yawned. She layed Cookie down on his bed, she was afraid she'd brake him or something.
She fixed her hair so it didn't look like Frankenstiens bride and walked out of the room in search of Apple or Nich.
She walked siliently along the hallway until she found Apple. She also heard voices, one of them sounded like Nich.
"Let's go in." she urged on Apple.
She entered the room and looked to Nich, then to the boy and girl she didn't know. "Umm ... Hello."

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:54 pm
(( i cant tell u whether or not cuz like, im not the owner, thats Doyouwannabreakmyheart...)) Jense looked at the girl "Oh hi..." he reverted to his shy self when he saw her, he still wasn't the best with others yet...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:59 pm
[[ aww o well, the question still stands when she comes back >.< ]]

Seeing no other open seat, she took a seat right next to the shy boy on the very uncomfortable bed. "Um, well, nice to meet you, I'm Talia." she said pulling a peice of blonde hair behind her ear and then fidgetting with her fingers. She tried not to look at Nich, since she was talking to the boy, but it was hard when he was the only one she knew. She also kept an eye out for Apple, when he followed her in ... or well didn't.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:09 pm
Jense looked at her, she introduced herself and found it only curtious to introduce himself as well " I-i'm Jense" he spoke shyly and put his free hand out for her to shake, smiling faintly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:14 pm
Not really used to shaking hands on introductions, she awkwardly shook his. She smiled kindly and asked curiously, "So, um, what are you all talking about?"  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:19 pm
"Getting out of this place, cause in our opinion this place is crap that noone should live in, even back home my bed was comfortable, and it was nearly broken in half" he spoke in an annoyed tone and withdrew from the handshake "Our problem isn't really the getting out, it's getting out and staying alive..." his voice filled with fear when he thought of dying with them all, 'Will we all die together from something as stupid as a runaway attempt?" eh thought, but he kept it to himself, waiting for her to say something about their idea  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:24 pm
She took in his words, very interested. She had thought about running away from here, but right now, it wasn't all that bad. "I don't know..." she thought out loud. "The beds are ... well, dangerous to say the least but ... I mean, this place doesn't seem so bad." she continued thinking out loud, not really sure if she wanted to leave. In the kitchen there was only a few windows, and non of them open able. There were bars on everything. They weren't allowed to use everyday possibly dangerous items. They had to be watched when outside. They had 'sessions'. Now that she thought about it more deeply, this place deprived them of many freedoms. "I guess ... getting out of here is an idea to think about...."  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:42 pm
((( OMG soooo sry for not replying sooner but I had to leave for Wendy's )) Jense looked at her " That arse Dr. Gray jacked my glass shard..." he said reluctanytly, right now the blood sounded good to him, he loved the smell, the taste, and even just the deep crimson color of blood. (( The same in rl, idk why but I love it, it's wweird but I looovveeee it smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:50 am
(( a bit of a blood fetish good freind... i wish i could say the same, i get hurt all the time... and honestly i see the blood and all i think is "********... again?!"))

ich stood up from his leaning position hoping to get everyones attention... he put a grim look upon his features and addressed them all with serious eyes...

"I can tell this notion is going to stand. Now wilderness isnt foreign to me... I am canadian, and thats pretty much all we have if your not on the prairies.... So dig this freinds, If we leave, we will indeed have to cover our tracks. I can become an enigma and not care, you people on the other hand probably have lives youd like to return too... So this is how its gonna go down... according to the decisions i make. I dont want any of you getting hurt, and i wont let it happen, but im going to need the help of each and every one of you.... Are we in agreement?"  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:14 am
((This is making me think they're all spies >.>))

Apple sighed, listening, but sitting in the hallways, next to the doorway. He sighed gently, playing with his septum as he smiled at the whole idea. He did want to get out of the place...but...then what would he do? He didn't have a nice, warm, home to go to. A comfortable bed to sleep in. Or even many friends to hang out with. He didn't want or need to go back to that life. His friends, he could keep incontact with, but everyone else was dead to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:49 am
Jense looked surprised at his sudden change from a nonchalant attitude to a leader "Why the hell do you think I came to you first, i'm fine with helping..." his tone was quiet and it sounded like a murmur, but he knew Nich could hear him (( hehe, yeah, i like getting hurt, and my friends say im gonna kill myself one day on accident, oh well, at least if I die from blood loss I can watch and maybe drink some smile lol jkjk and can i join the neo-hippy movement?))  

vampslayer3

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:51 am
((your in buddy just gimme a little while to re-work my sig... i may have too many characters.... Personally id rather not die from blood loss... Im a bit of an outstanding character so when i go down thers gotta be some type of explosion involved... Honestly anything less would probably juts make me sore the next morning))

Nich smiled... it was happening again. This is how it always happened. He couldnt help himself, the situation called for him to do something, and that was never to follow anyone elses lead.

The funny thing was he could almost remember the night he unpacked he had said something about being a regular follow the leader type this time... he sighed at how foolish he'd been.

"Allright first, i like the idea of getting rid of the files, but personally leaving in pairs, is not smart... if we stay as a group well all be there to help eachother and it will be easier to manage our needs. If were in pairs and say jense goes with Kumi." at that he gave jense a wink and a smile.." Now jense is going to have to look out for her... and now say whoever decides to come with me... lets say Talia. Now we will make far better time than they will, and if jense gets hurt what are they gonna do. I say we stay as a group... unless someone else minds."

He looked around at them all and sighed. It was always the same, but these people needed him quite possibly more than anyone else had ... ever.

"Allright if anyone has anything they want in the open they should say it now... today, we discuss our plans... tonight we enact them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:18 am
Talia grimaced, "Where are we anyway? Mountain land? Flat land? Are we North, south, east, west? Were all from differant places. If we try to get home ... well we most likley can't. At least not together. I don't know about you, but it took my 2 days to get here on a bus." she said matter-of-factly. "Besides knowing how to survive out there, we need the proper equipment. We'd either steal what we can from here, which is not much, or find some store. But where are the stores around here? We wouldn't need to buy much, but we'd need a knife, which they definitaly don't have here, forks, it would be good to have some kind of fire starter, sleeping bags would be nice, maybe two tents, and maybe other stuff. I don't want to live entirly like a mountain man, thank you very much. Besides that we have no money. Well, actually scratch that, who here has money? I have $500 smuggled in my guitar." she said listing some flaws in there plan, "Oh, and it would be smart to find a map. Though covering our tracks should be fairly easy. And I'd be happy to cause some kind of distraction for everyone to get out unnoticed, I'll just follow you later if you want Nich. Getting rid of the files is a great idea. I'll do that!" she finished, making up her mind. She'd be happy to run away, but she wanted to make sure they have an idea of what they're doing. "I've gotten rid of a file before." she added. Well her student file was probably easier to sneakily get rid of then this but ... oh well. "And also... before I forget, I need to restock on my medicines before I go." she added a bit more quietly.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:19 am
"We neeed everyone before we enact them, isn't there someone else?" he looked around, he even saw the new boy standing against the door "I guess this place was less populated than I thought..." he said, slightly dissapointed "And you're right, pairs is a bad idea, when you put it like that..." he seemed a bit smaller, downsized, he had always been good with plans but it seemed Nich was better at this than him, so he backed out of the argument... but then of cours Talia spoke and he had to butt in "We have it all under control okay? I assura you, Nich and I are well off..." he spoke in a calm tone but was still slightly annoyed that she just had to butt in at the last second... (( lol, yea she butt in... ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games