Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:09 pm
Aya nodded. "Yeah, there are plenty of places to stay, but most of them are tourist traps, in the worst way. It'd be better if you found a friend to stay with, honestly..."

((I'm going to go for a while... I might be on later, but I'm not sure...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:12 pm
[[ that's ok, I have to go too, I probably won't be on till tonight ]]

Not wanting to ask Aya for anything more, she nodded, "Alright, I think I can find someone. Thanks." She had a couple relatives in the city she could call, but she was nervous too. They were on her mothers side, and she had been disowned, for some reason or another. Something to do with her father. So she wasn't if they'd actually allow her to stay with them. She hadn't seen any of them since she was 3.
She decided sleeping in the tourist trap was her best bet.
She smiled and turned around again, but this time to look around the bus. Hey green eyes met differant creatures she had never seen before. Some looked mortal... others, you could tell were something other than mortal, though you may never know what. Some eyes she met were kind, others juevinile, and some ... dark.
She sat back and leaned her head against the seat, and closed her eyes for a second. She was also twisting a peice of her hair around her finger. Something she's done since she was little, if she was nervous, unsure of something, or bored. Where and when were they going to eat anyway?

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:32 am
Noltic's soul felt crushed.... he needed something more than this odd old man could offer... and he asked the man.... earnestly if there was any more he could do...He replid in a ghastly tone...

"There is a way, a way that only the most disasterous take, a way bound in chains of regret and loss... only true pertinence can withstand its trials... if you wish to help this girl... this is what you must do..."

Those being the oly words he'd heard the man speak... he knodded.

The old man drew up another bed beside Kumi's and Noltic removed his shirt as directed and lay down....

The old man bound Noltic to the bed and began to lay blessings...

"That worried about my safety?"

"Theyre for the rope, and my safety." The old man replied. "I'll attempt to harness the evil within you"

Nolticshuddered as the old man began to chant... the scars, the scars in his arm from a time long past tore open and began to bleed... and Noltic watched as this happened, and began to laugh, he began to laugh sickeningly, he couldnt help it, it was just so funn.

He sat there trying to cling to his sanity. Giving every warm thought he had up just to last through this as himself.... he lay there shaking and bleeding and laughing.

"An eye... to see the wound, to see the end of the unknown... and fleh to replace the infected and end it..." This was what the man was saying... in latin of course, but Noltic had figured it out, over and over again he uttered these phrases and then it happened.... Noltics eye began to hurt....

In a moment it was ripped from its socket and the old man shoved what seemed like peer white marble in where it had been.... The pain was excruciating... but undeniably funny, in fact hilarious... Then the old man tounched Noltic's missing eye and began to run it over kumi's body. He stopped as the eye burst into flame and vanished... then the blood etching from Noltic's old owunds found its way along the floor and up Kumis bed and into every oraface of her body... Noltic moaned, the pain was no longer funny.

When the madness had ended, Noltic blacked out and lay beside kumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:03 am
Aya nearly hit the seat in front of them as the bus slammed to a stop at the bus stop. He got up a little shakily. "Alright, this is the place. There are plenty of places to eat here..."  

AyaSantres

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:24 pm
Amaya, not use to the bus's risky drives, was unprepared when the bus abrubdtly(sp?) halted. She fell forward and hit the seat in front of her, crushing her shoulder. She stood up shakily and grabbed the seat she had just banged in to for support. "Wow..." she said, balancing herself and holding her throbbing shoulder.

She held it tight for a second or two and in that time, the pain had completely vanished, and any bruising that might hadve appeared, wouldn't. No one would notice the use of a small amount of healing magic; except the releived look on her face as the pain disapeared, might give something away.

She realized Aya had spoke and just nodded her head and followed out of the bus. When they climbed off the bus, she held her jaw shut. Everything was so chaotic, and differant. Creatures of all kinds were flying, digging, walking, or running in all differant directions. In and out of building doors, or in and out of building windows. It was something to get use to. She cleared her throat and turned to Aya, "Alright, where to boss?"

[[ EDDITED ]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:12 am
Kumi lay silently on the bed beside Noltic. After a few hours, she opened her eyes and looked at the eiling. She turned her head and looked at Noltic and blinked a few times.

"Noltic...?"she called out softy.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:51 pm
At the utterance of his name Noltic sat bolt upright clawing at his arm where his flesh was rapped and at the socket that was now occupied by a stone.....

With a sigh he turned to Kumi and hugged her....

"feeling better then?'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:47 pm
Before she could answer Noltic pulled his bandana down over his right eye and looked directly into hers....

He wasnt about to have this lovely girl be a martyr, there was not about to be any noble lying donw... he fixed her with a serious stare and waited...

His hands on her shoulders shook a little and sweat was forming between his fingers, this was quite possibly the longest moment of his life....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:03 pm
Kumi looked up at him from the bed and blinked a few times.

"I...I think I'm alright..."she whispered softly and sat up and blinked wide eyed. She looked at her hands in confusion.

"Why do I have enrgy all of a sudden??"she exclaimed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:58 am
"Well i dunno... blood sacrifice dark magic, flesh integration somethin along those lines...."

Noltic smiled at her attempting sarcasm when in actuality she'd slept through the most gruesome thing he had ever experienced.

He was gonna have to get used to this oddment though, he found that he was turning his head alot more and his depth perception was a little off.... Good news though, he no longer needed his glasses. This was gonna take some serious getting used to....

Noltic stood up and thanked the old man.

"Lets get outta here Kumi."  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:14 am
Aya turned back to her. "I'm not the boss here... Just a guide, really... Pick a place to eat and I'll tell you if you really want to go there or not...." He said, smirking slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:08 pm
"Aww well, your in charge, so your the boss and the guide. I wouldn't be anywhere without you. I'd probably still be at the bus stop." she saluted, smiling. She looked around at the signs, and looked through windows. When she they walked close enough to a cafe she pointed it out. It looked like a good place to eat, it was quiet, not too many people, but it also looked clean and well taken care of, at least through the window. "What about here?" she asked.

[[ can u think of the name for the cafe? I'm so tired right now (just got back from the water park) and am to tired, I can't think of a name xp ]]

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:19 am
"The Kaze... Yes, that should be fine..." He said opening the door and motioning her in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:32 pm
She nodded, thanked him, and walked through the door, taking a quick look all around. Now would the food be good, she wandered. She took a seat by the window and waited for Aya as a waitor would soon come to the table.
"Is the food good?" she asked looking for a menu.
But first she took out her wallet and checked how much money she brought. She had taken whatever was left hidden under her mattrice. She fingered through the dollars and counted, $1,762. It was her saved up money, for emergancies and trips like this. Did they take dollars in this city? She hoped they did.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:40 pm
(Sry, I would actually post, but I have to go for a little while....))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff