Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:58 pm
Noltic heard what she was saying.... It made him feel like a right big a*****e. He pressed his hand to the wall and felt where she was in the room... He could have easily entered the room by force, this castle may as well have been custom amde to serve him, considering he wass the only alchemist in it.

Yet he knocked..."I'll make it worth your while" he said through the door in the warmest voice he could manufacture.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:09 pm
"Go away." Suzu said coldly. "I don't want to break my other sword."  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:14 pm
"I didnt know, i wouldnt have been so calass hadi... and i can fix the broken one.... If you'll let me"

Noltic really hoped this worked, that girl was the closest thing he'd had to a freind in years... living alone may have made him a bit insensitive.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:17 pm
Suzu sighed. "At least he can fix it." She thought. She got up and open the door for him. Suzu didn't even look at him, she just left the door open and sat on her bed, her back facing Noltic.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:24 pm
he walked over to the bed where the shards lay and forged them together in an instant. He then looked at the girl who, mere moments before had been concerned about him....

He looked about and walked over to the curtains and pulled them back, then he collected a bit of dew form the sill and touhed it to the curtain, and in an instant a bautiful morning glory lay in his hands he walked over to Suzu and presented her with the gift...

"Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:34 pm
"I accept your apology." Suzu said, her eyes not looking at Noltic but she wiped her eyes with the back on her hand.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:44 am
"Come one now, not even gonna look at me...?"

Noltic put his hand on her back and sat down beside her....

"Why dont you tell me about yourself Suzu? Like yourself before i pulled you into the future."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:05 am
"Why should I tell you?" Suzu picked up her father's sword gently, her eyes were sad when she looked at the sword, even though it has been fixed. She put away her sword and walked out the room.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:23 pm
Noltic chased after her...

"Look Im sorr, not just for the sword. But also for ruining your life, for scaring you and hurting you, and leaving you... but most of all im sorry i cant make any of it up to you."

After he had said this, he realized he had nothing else to say, and returned to the modern washroom, and sat alone. He sat alone as he talked amongst himself, about leaving....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:13 am
Suzu sighed. "I just want to go home. But Kumi might want to stay here." She suddenly remembered Tao and that made her slightly angry. "Don't you know how to get me home?" Suzu finally looked at Noltic, there was pain and sadness in her eyes.  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:14 pm
"it's not possible, you can't reverse time" Tao came into the room, blood coming from one of his eyes, the entire eye turned white, his a book in his hand "I just tried"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:46 pm
"So you don't Kumi to stay?" Suzu said, not even caring if he had blood dripping. "Or you don't want me to stay?"  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:12 pm
"I want her to stay, but i just wanted to open a portal back in case she felt like leaving..." Tao said wiping his eye with two fingers, it returning to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:14 pm
"Great. Now I'll never see my mom again." Suzu muttered. She sat on a chair with her arms wrapped around her knees and she covered her face in her arms.  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:23 pm
"I had to give up on seeing my mom or dad when i didn't age, they thought i was a demon, they'll at least think that you died without haing to know pain of it"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff