Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:51 pm
My name is Robert and L is by far the best character in the Death Note series. They really should have had near and L switch places, have Near kick the bucket and bring L in FTW. But oh well. L still rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:26 pm
I'm Dark Knight 0 and I just joined today. I'm a big fan of Death Note and L (obviously or else I wouldn't be here)  

Vyse Rogue King

panic overdose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:28 pm
Hi I'm Death or that is what you can call me. My hobbies include listen to Music Lots and lots of music, Playing RPG's, Gaia, I love the bands KoRn, Three days grace, MM, Evanescence, and Malice Mizer. well I know we will get along just find.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:29 pm
King Robert Silvermyst
My name is Robert and L is by far the best character in the Death Note series. They really should have had near and L switch places, have Near kick the bucket and bring L in FTW. But oh well. L still rules.
thats right but in the live action move he done not get mentioned at all that is why the live action moves(yes two) are much better then the ending of the series  

panic overdose

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:25 pm
My name is Alyssa. I love Death Note and L. But I'm not all the way done with the series so I have to keep reading. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:31 pm
well i'm just an L fan who loves death note and gaia ex...  

X-Herro-X

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:55 pm
Hi you can call me Mihori! I love death note and especially L, his antics are way cool and I really like his mannerisms. He may be eccentric but that's why we like him so! right!? anyways, Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 am
I'VE GOT A RAGING CRUSH ON THE AUTISTIC DETECTIVE, SO I JOINED. xd

I go by Quincy Titania Dorian Melancholia Twaddle Febronia Winnebago Apathy Nate River Oderschvank Piazzolla Lawliet Harkness when I'm on the internet. And yes, I do generally remember it all, but if not, I just go by Quincy~

Cytomander

Dark Lord of Death Reika

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:16 am
Yo! I'm Maiyu, just joined today. I love Death Note (again I have to thank this manga for helping me find my bestest friends >v< ) And I'm also a big L fan too! I wouldn't be here if i wasn't!! I also like Near too! oh, i am a YURI fangirl and have little interest in teh yaoi, 'kay? PS. I'm straight too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:35 pm
Hi-hi!! ^^

I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Suki-chan (my real name is Susie and Suki is a Japanese variant). You can a call me Base Illusion as well (since that'll be easiest to remember since it's over my avi razz ), or whatever... I also occasionally go by Neko Suki.

I live in St. Louis, Missouri in the U.S.

I just recently finished watching the Death Note anime and knew about 5 episodes in that I was in love with it (and L tee hee!). I developed a strange addiction/ infatuation with it... I haven't read any of the manga but I'd like to see what it's like.

So, um, yeah... super excited to be part of the L guild!!!  

Base Illusion

Cicadaz in ur strudelz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Hay. ;D
I'm Ash/Ayaa/iiguana.
My favorite Death Note characters are L, Matt and Mello.

Not much more to say, my profile has more stuff about me if you care. xD;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:11 pm
um,hilo?azn sam here a.k.a tokyo or toshi(not japanese.me=filipino)n L...Is Awsome to the Maxx:p!!  

2DsGuitar

megamnium3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:46 pm
Hey gaians and L obsessors
Im megamnium3!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:15 pm
User Image

Hello L fans! The name's Tyler, Ty for short, and I'm new here... I joined cause I'm a huge fan of L and I love Death Note. I've read all the manga, seen both live action movies, and watched all the anime. I am also looking around for the new novel... and waiting for the new movie.

L, did you know Shinigami only eat apples?

Tyler Jace Jacobs

Zetta Stoned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:22 pm
Hi, i'm.... ugh, look at my user name xd basically it.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games