Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:34 pm
Ronin walked besides her, his katana sheathed but firmly held by the grip, always on guard. He looked at Sakira and blushed lightly. "For some reason, she reminds me of...my princess" he thought as they headed north in the city, hoping to find more clues of the whereabouts of these trenchcoats  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:35 pm
((oh no it's ok don't worry about being away i understand, even though i do miss you lol redface ))  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:47 pm
[[Lol. I just noticed that we're the only ones RPing... I wonder why.]]

Sakira walked down the streets with Ronin besides her. She felt as if someone was watching her, she turned around to find no one, except regular citizens. "Does it feel like someone is watching us Ronin-kun?" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:35 pm
((huh...i wonder that too o.o))

"Umm...nope. Why? Something bothering you?" he looked at her with concern. He then looked around to see if he could find anything suspicious, but alas, nothing but regular citizens.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:51 am
"No, it just feels like some of the trenchcoats are watching us." Sakira glanced around nervously but saw nothing but regular citizens. "We should get moving then." She started walking down the street again, passing by cafes and restaurants. "Hungry?" Sakira asked Ronin as she stopped in front of a restaurants.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:36 pm
"Don't you worry Sakria-chan. I will protect you wit-" and then, his stomach growled. "....ehehe...yeah I'm hungry" he laughed nervously, blushing in embarrassment.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:19 am
Sakira smiled. "Let's go in then." She walked inside, pulling Ronin's hand gently with her. "A table of 2 please." She said to the woman in the front.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:12 pm
Ronin blushed as Sakira held his hand, but he did his darndest to hide it. All the fighting has made him hungry, so his thoughts were on food.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:49 pm
A waiter lead them to a table near the window. He gave the menus to Sakira and Ronin. "Tell me when you're ready to order." He said and left Ronin and Sakira alone. "I'm not that hungry so I'll just have a salad." She murmured to herself. "What are you getting Ronin-kun?"

[[Is it still sunny outside or is it dark?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:06 pm
Ronin looked at the menu. He caught the words "double cheeseburger", as well as its description. "Two 100% pure angus ground beef patties with two slices of American or Swiss cheeses, fresh tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions and topped with sesame buns" he at least understood what a cheeseburger was, and thought it was good. "Umm I'll have a double cheeseburger" he pointed to show the waiter what he wanted.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:36 pm
"Salad please and a cup of water." Sakira said to the waiter. The waiter jolted down the orders and took the menus and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:22 pm
((haha it was funny i looked at your "factorizer thingie" before i posted and it said "God made a cheeseburger so big that he could not eat it, so Chuck came along and ate it for him" What a coincidence rofl ))

Ronin seemed relaxed, despite the possibility of the trenchcoats spying on them. He was too hungry to watch out for them. "Sakira-chan, I'm a reliable samurai, aren't I?" he asked her, blushing softly because of how cute she is.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:24 pm
[[Lol xd ]]

Ronin looked really cute and handsome when he blushed."Of course you are!" Sakira blushed. "What makes you think you aren't?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:07 pm
Ronin blushed even more and smiled softly. "Ohh...just wanted to know...." he wasn't up to telling her his real feelings for her though  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:35 am
"Well now you know your reliable." Sakira smiled softly. She saw the waiter coming with the double cheeseburger, the salad and a cup of water on his tray.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff