Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:08 am
Tala looked over at Drew as he entered the small kitchen. "Just how we became wolves and such." She sat on the counter next to the toaster and ladled a load of noodles into her mouth, chewed and then swallowed. "How did you become a good ole wolfy then Drew?" She asked, scooping more noodles into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:03 pm
"My mom." He explained, pulling up a chair. "I've been a wolf as long as I can remember. My mom, though, isn't really sure how she got it. My dad wasn't one, nor was my grandmother. A 'dog' bit her when she was nine, though." He inclined his head towards the hot water. "Where are the noodles? I'm hungry."  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:42 pm
"There are over there." Violet said pointing to the cabinet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:14 pm
Drew tore open the cabinet and ripped open the noodles. He was ravenous.
He poured water in and tapped his foot impatiently.

"How'd I do?" Jared asked. He refused to rest until he knew his results.  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:38 pm
Violet giggled at his impatience.

"Sorry Jared. I can't tell you, the captain will tell as soon as he looks at the score." Suzu said walking down the hallway, back to the captain's room.

[[Hey TimeLord you should join the HalfBreeds RP. It's kinda like this but.. well you see when you read the posts.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:50 pm
((cool, could you send me the thread?))

Jared froze and watched her walk away down the hall.
"I guess I'll have to wait." he said.

Drew shot Violet an annoyed look as steam rose from his noodles.  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:53 pm
Violet shot him an annoyed look back, but the look on his face made her giggle more. "Sorry." She muttered.

[The thread is in this guild lol. But here anyways:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10395705 ]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:18 am
Tala gave an amused smirk. "Now now kids, let's not start a play fight during dinner."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:27 am
Drew gave an amused smile. Sandy had told him he could act extremely immature sometimes.
After what seemed like an eternity, he finally stirred the noodles and began shoveling them down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 pm
Tala smirked again as she watched him bolt down his noodles. "Tasting them much?" She laughed. A beep sounded from her pocket. She put down her noodles and pulled out the small black device from earlier. She tapped the screen a few times with her blood red nails. She looked up again. "The man I followed earlier has left the building, heading east. Should I follow him?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:14 pm
Drew paused, and the taste of artificial beef broth registered on his taste buds for the first time.
"Yes," he said slowly. "You're the plan master. Do as you will."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:21 am
"Yes but you're Pack leader. You're more important than me." She threw the now empty pot into the bin and her fork into the sink before walking calmly out of the warehouse by the back door. She stalked West, occasionally pulling out the black device. She came to stop at a newish club, Club Moonlight. How appropriate. She nodded to the doorman before entering inside, glancing around the room.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:24 pm
Drew stared at the door that Tala had just exited, dumbstruck. Had she just backsassed him? He wasn't quite sure what to make of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:53 pm
Violet finished her noodles and also threw it in the bin and put the fork in the sink. "What to do now." She muttered to herself. "I have about a half an hour left before I go home. She paced around slowly, thinking what to do.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:47 am
[[This'll sound weird but what does backsassed mean? sweatdrop ]]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items