Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:59 pm
((XD))

Aya laughed. "You doubted me...? Now there's a laugh..." He said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:05 pm
[[lmao want me to change it to something else? Like me flying on a blue dragon? xD]]
Sakira felt the wind on her face. "The wind feel so nice." She exclaimed. Her pet wolf just wagged his tail happily. "Is that Jami and Aya down here?" She squinted her eyes at two small people.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:58 am
[[No, no. The big birdy's......neat. XD]]

Jami just laughed, the sound ringing in the trees surprisingly loudly. "No. I'm sorry...just a slip of the tongue." She smiled and threw a berry at Aya.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:10 pm
[[Lol! Okay then.. the bird stays]]
"I think it is." She said looking down. "Let's go down and say 'hi'."  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 am
[[YaY!]]

Jami heard a slight whooshing noise and looked all around her, before finally looking into the sky. She grinned and waved enthusiastically at Sakira.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Sakira landed beside Jami. Her brown bird hovered in the air for the moment before turning back to an egg. She picked it up and placed it in her pocket. "Hiii!" She said happily. Her pet wolf went over to Jami and greeted her by licking her hand.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:44 pm
Jami kneeled to rub the wolf's head and before standing. "Hi! How did you find us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:47 pm
"I saw you guys from up there." She said pointing at the sky. "Did you guys find the other two wolves yet?"  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:20 pm
Aya gave Sakira a questioning look. "Wolves...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:29 pm
"The two wolves that attacked us last night. I think their names was Codar and Tamper right, Jami?" She asked Jami.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:30 pm
Aya sighed. "That's just perfect... I had wondered why I was left behind..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:18 am
Jami stayed silent and thought a while before whistling. A bird flew down and perched on a branch near her head, before cocking it's head inquiringly. :Find the two wolves, Cordar and Tamper.: She told the small bird and then turned back to Sakira and Aya. "No, no, no. We would never leave you behind..." She grinned.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:36 am
"Yep." Sakira smiled and her pet wolf looked at Aya curiously. "Go ahead." She said encouraging her pet wolf to go closer to Aya. "He won't bite, I promised." She said grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:56 pm
Aya smirked and knelt before it, holding his hand out to it. "No, I really don't..."  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:59 pm
Her pet walk cautiously walked towards Aya. When we got close enough to Aya, he sniffed Aya's hand and then licked it. "Seems like he likes you Aya." She said as she watched her pet wolf lick Aya's face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games