Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:43 am
Alex put his bags down as he looked around the room he was alone for now. There was another bed so he would have a room mate sooner or later. "This place is pretty big I hope I don't have trouble getting around to my classes"he said as he smiled lightly. he took his cd player out of his bag and left his room as he started walking down the hall. he put his Headphones on as he turned cd player on and set "What I've done" by Linkin Park on repeat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:43 am
Jack landed next to Atamous, glaring, 'Hmph.'He took the Atamous and looked at the triangle as he flew with Atamous in his claws. He flew to the den as he go t near atamous and a single tear left his eye and went into atamous's mouth, healing him.
'Awaken Atamous!' Jack hollered, roaring.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:46 am
Elvira_Cross
Jack landed next to Atamous, glaring, 'Hmph.'He took the Atamous and looked at the triangle as he flew with Atamous in his claws. He flew to the den as he go t near atamous and a single tear left his eye and went into atamous's mouth, healing him.
'Awaken Atamous!' Jack hollered, roaring.
atamous didn't move but moaned a bit "ow"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:49 am
The dragon hissed, 'What happened?' He asked, folding his wings as he laid down. He mentally called for Alena.
'Alena...?' Alena opened her eyes, she had been taken a nap.
'What is it Jack?' She asked, a bit pissed.
'Atamous is hurt. Bring that vial of dragon tears with you.' Jack said as he ended the conversation there. Alena grabbed her rapier and the vial, running out of hr dorm room.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

"Well we already have gym together and by the looks of your schedual and mine we have all standard classes together but there are 3 classes you dont have with me" Deserei said while looking in his eyes

Leon walked over and sat in the chair " Let try to sit next to each other ok " leon said

Alright" Desere said as she sat in the chair next to him

Leon gets up and walks over to dessy then picks her up and then sits down then sits her on his lap then puts his arms around her waist. " now this is more confortable" he said kissing her

"I guess your right"Deserei said while kissing back

"i don't want to move i love been with you" Leon said kissing Dessy again  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:56 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

"Well we already have gym together and by the looks of your schedual and mine we have all standard classes together but there are 3 classes you dont have with me" Deserei said while looking in his eyes

Leon walked over and sat in the chair " Let try to sit next to each other ok " leon said

Leon gets up and walks over to dessy then picks her up and then sits down then sits her on his lap then puts his arms around her waist. " now this is more confortable" he said kissing her

"and i love being with you" Deserei said whil going back to kissing him  

Edina Elric

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:01 am
Alex roams the halls as he gets a good memory map of the place. "Man it is big I wonder if there are any good places to hide and lsiten to music for awhile"he said smiling. He looked outside at the Quad as he smiled. "There looks fun'he said jumping out of the window as he slowed his descent with a gust of air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:16 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Leon looked at her then looked at his watch" dang its getting later its almost 10 maybe we should turn in for tonight. what do you say" he asked her  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:22 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Leon looked at her then looked at his watch" dang its getting later its almost 10 maybe we should turn in for tonight. what do you say" he asked her

"Alright then"Deserei then gave him a quick kiss "good night "shhe told him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:22 am
Alex found a big tree as he jumped up to a big branch and laid down. "This looks like a nice place to relax"he said. He closed his eyes as he listened to the music form his headphones. "This place should be fun I hope I find my classes ok'he said as he smiled.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:24 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

"Goodnight Dessy, love ya " he gave her a kiss then walked out of her room and started towards his room  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:48 am
Elvira_Cross
The dragon hissed, 'What happened?' He asked, folding his wings as he laid down. He mentally called for Alena.
'Alena...?' Alena opened her eyes, she had been taken a nap.
'What is it Jack?' She asked, a bit pissed.
'Atamous is hurt. Bring that vial of dragon tears with you.' Jack said as he ended the conversation there. Alena grabbed her rapier and the vial, running out of hr dorm room.
"i....don't.......need help i need him to die"i pass out again  

Atamous

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:49 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

"Goodnight Dessy, love ya " he gave her a kiss then walked out of her room and started towards his room

Deserei gets changed and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:51 am
Alena arrived as she took out the vial and gave it all to Atamous, "That should help him.. He should awaken and feel fine.." she muttered looing at Jack.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:51 am
Kiro laid on his bed in his dorm room, wondering what he should do. "This is boring, I want monsters to attack this place again, that was fun." He smiled a bit, then decided he would go for a little walk. He decided to go out the window. Kiro strapped his katana on his waste, and hopped out. He landed almost silently on the sidewalk, Kiro continued walking north along the sidewalk from there.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games