Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:33 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled Her and Justin were still naked. She loved feeling his smooth skin against hers. She layed her neck on his shoulder and then began to kiss and nibble at his neck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:35 pm
Derrek grabbed lovie by the hand and stood up. "C'mon. I wanna talk about this somewhere else." he said as he tugged on Lovie's arm.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:37 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie nodded and stood following Derrek. He waved goodbye to his sister and Justin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:39 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin waved back at Lovie and moved his hands from Cassy's stomach to her chest and began to rub it.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:42 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy blushed and whispered into Justins ear. "Not here hun. Your room perhaps?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:44 pm
He pulled him toward the road where there was more tree cover. Once concealed he said, "How could you say that?" he shoved Lovie slightly. "You want to have a secret boyfriend and then if it doesnt work out you'll just brush me off? what if i can't brush you off? it has't seemed to work for me in the past!" he glared at Lovie, "And then if it DOES work out your just going to go and break Collie's heart?!"

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:46 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled. "If you want my dear.." he said,nibbling at her ear
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:51 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie sighed. "Fine Ill never be your boyfriend and Ill never be collies. Ill be alone. You happy with that? Collie doesn't make me happy. Just gives me sex fantisies when I sleep. I thought I loved her but I was wrong. Then today I just reilized that all these years I had hung out with Collie to get close to you. I want to be with you Derek. "

~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled. "I do wanna go to your room."

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:56 pm
Derrek sighed too. "Lovie..." he trailed off. Derrek stared at Lovie for a moment before pulling him into a kiss. " I guess we could try." he whispered. Damn emotions have to be so confusing. he thought.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:56 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+
"What are we waiting for then? Lets go.." he whispered with a slight growl before getting up and heading for the cabin,with a wink towards Cassy.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:59 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled." Thank you" he whispered and kissed Derrek back.

~*CAssy*~

Cassy smiled and ran to the cabin her chest bouncing. SHe was still naked as she entered the cabin running up the stairs to the guys rooms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:04 pm
He laughed softly, "My pleasure." Derrek held him close and kissed lovie once more. "How are we going to manage this relationship, Lov?" he asked, a little worried.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:06 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
As Cassy entered the room he grabbed her and tackled her onto the bed. "Ready?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:07 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie had thought a little bit about it."Well lets go out now. While Collie is busy with Alex. And other times we can say we are going to the arcade or bar."

~*Cassy*~
Cassy smiled and nodded.

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:12 pm
He smiled. "Unbelieveable, you actually thought about this." Derrek teased. He gave lovie a little nudge in the side, "Are you really sure about this?"

.you know you love me.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games