Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:05 pm
Inoue Arashi yawned exhaustedly. She had been up for the past twenty-four hours researching and hacking expertly into many of the corporations data bases. Sometimes she had as little as five seconds to remain of a specific file page, so many times she was forced to shut down her computer, turn it on, and re-hack into the same file multiple times if she was looking for something specific. Right now she needed info; Anything on past records that had occurred with such viral beasts in the game as the ones she had seen last.
Something was up and Inoue guessed that the corporation knew more than it was giving away. "I bet it has something to do with the beta version, or maybe even the original version of the World itself." she thought pointedly. So far she had found plenty of info, but none of it pieced together. It was like a puzzle with mismatching pieces. But Inoue refused to return back to Sirion without having made any progress.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:55 pm
"HEY WOW!" Zieg yelled as he looked at it in his inventory. "Yeah, I can't weild it yet, but I can in a few weeks if I try." He said "Hm? Looks like she's on. I'll send her a message." As Zieg said this, he sent a Whisper to Hitomi.

Hey, I'm at the Harbour. We can meet up here if you want.

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:38 pm
Daku smiled. "I'm glad you like it." He looked around. "So-"

Mitsukai interrupted by running back, she stopped next to Zeig, nearly out of breath. "Okay! Hey did Hitomi log in?" She bent down to catch her breath. "Oh hey Daku, wanna come with us on the quest?" She stood up right and smiled. "I'm sure Hitomi or Zeig wouldn't mind."

He looked away. "Hm...I've got somebody I'd like to meet up with. Another old friend, perhaps?" Daku began walking away.

She watched. "Alkira..? Really? Tell her that I miss her and she should e-mail me later!" Mitsukai turned around to Zeig, her emotions were taking over, her eyes slightly teared up. She received a flashmail from Daku.

Flashmail to Mitsukai

This isn't my final good-bye. I still have a while to go.

I love you, always remember that.

"That's amazing..." She said to herself. She had just realized she wasn't really all that hated at all in her mind. Looking at Zeig still she blinked a few times. "I'm so happy." She smiled and turned around again.

Edin was at the Holy ground. He sighed and looked up. His life seemed to be finally unwrapping, he had the chance to bring back Fe, and his other friends from their comas. That was the only thing he could keep his mind on. "Damn it..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:21 pm
Hitomi walked up to the others. "Hello." she said. He mind was completely dran after the fight, but she still made her avatar force a smile. "Sorry I'm late. The coach totally ranged on me. (^^) Haa!"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:16 pm
"Ah welcome back! And what's up Mitsukai? He send you a Whisper?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:54 pm
Like I'm going to care.....Hitomi sighed in her head and still smiled.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:44 pm
"Oh...yeah..Daku did. It's just I realized that I actually have friends now, like true friends...I think." She looked up at Hitomi. "Hello Hitomi...you seem happy." Mitsukai looked at her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:01 pm
"You aren't acting like your usual self, Hitomi. Did the coach get onto you or what?" He asked looking at her carefully.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:18 pm
"Ah. No, no! I'm perfectly fine!" Hitomi shook her head. "It's just been a long long day! So, where are we going?" She laugh, smiling back at the two.

Stop Lying...you can hardly stand being alive in a world of hatred

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:40 pm
"No. I can tell. What happened?" Zieg said as he started seriously staring at her. "You know my sight isn't bad."

Don't you dare lie to me.

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:13 pm
Hitomi galred. "I AM NOT Lying! I'm fine!" She turn off her computer and trew the control and helment onto the bed. "I'm not..." Hitomi whispher, breaking into tears.

You can't hide it. You'll be dead in no time...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:51 pm
Mitsukai watched as they spoke to each other, and Hitomi disappeared. "Huh...where'd Hitomi go? Maybe something went wrong with her Internet connection..." She looked around nervously. "Or was she just mad? She seemed just fine to me before she said that." Mitsukai looked at Zeig.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:12 pm
"Crap. I'm gonna go as well. Can't believe they did that again." he said as he selected to log out. "Goodbye for now." As he logged out, he turned off his computer and ran out the door, towards Hinomi's house.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:42 pm
She watched as he disappeared. "He forgot to save..." She thought, as she turned around. "I guess there's nothing I can do right now..." Mitsukai began running towards where Daku was still in the distance. "Heeey! Daku! I'm coming with you."

Daku looked back, as Mitsukai was running towards him. "What, did those guys ditch you? I knew they were going to, they're obviously not very good friends to just leave a little angel like you alone." She caught up with him and gave him a weird look.

Mitsukai was walking next to Daku. She giggled. "Don't say that. They're good friends...! They were just a little busy." She looked down. "So, we're going to go see Alkira? I'm really excited."

He didn't even bother looking at Mitsukai. "I won't ever say that again then." Daku slightly laughed and continued. "Alkira...who's that again?" He joked, reaching the warp point he turned around and looked at Mitsukai. "The dome, come on."

She giggled even more as she selected the Dome on the list of options to warp to. "Okay." She disappeared, along with Daku.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:42 pm
As Hinomi's house came into view, Tonishiro called her cell.
(Tonishiro is Zieg's rl name. ^_^)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games