Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:06 pm
"I'm not even gonna say anything..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:55 pm
What I didn't do? Sasuke wondered. "So doing nothing is a problem then and I should go after her?" he asked his teacher as he turned around. Off I go then. He walked out of the room. How ironic this situation is, he thought to himself as he walked down the road. I'm leaving the party but I have to go back.  

Scary_Moonlight

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:05 pm
"Wow, Kakashi! You know a lot abouut girls, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:40 pm
Sakura wipped her eyes and looked at Ino. "I can't give up on Sasuke, I won't. He's my friend, my team mate and I want to help him not be so secluded all the time." Looks at her hands. "I.... love him... and that's not ever gonna change." Looks up and smiles. "But you're right. We should go back to the party. Come on." Turns to see Sasuke. 0_0 Did hear what I said? Oh god... she thought  

DranineStone

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:54 pm
Ino looked back at Sauske, well look who the cat draged in. Sakura if you want to talk to him alone go ahead I step back but I'll stand by your side if you want. Ino smiled at Sakura, alright. In a wisper Ino added to Sakura so that only she could here her. I know you love him but don't let him drag you down to where he is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:06 pm
Sasuke saw Sakura and Ino staring at him. He had seen her crying. Why was she crying? he wondered but instead he asked "You're going back to the party right? Someone needs to keep Naruto in line." he smirked slightly, letting her know he wasn't being serious about the Naruto comment. He started to walk back, but slowly so she could catch up or stay with Ino.  

Scary_Moonlight

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:16 pm
Naruto walked towards Sasuke. "What's wrong with you Sasuke?! All Sakura ever did to you was like you! And you just act like its no big deal! Act like it doesn't matter! Well being like that won't get you anything in life! Your full of it! You won't even apologize to Sakura! Why can't you just act like a man and apologize to her instead acting cool! I've had enough of that crap! Treat Sakura like she's a person instead of something that you can ignore and toss away like trash!" ((I'm feeling a little shouty today plus he had it coming))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:08 pm
For ounce I agree with Naruto, but sadly Naruto this is Sakura's choice so Sakura what ever you choose I'll except it but seriously if you decided to continue trying to make Sasuke act like a polite normal person then you'll have to start wakin him upside the head, atleast before I do.

Chouji came walking up from behind Naruto, I agree with you both but lets leave Sakura to make her choice, Chouji walks over to Ino. Sakura is a big girl who can make up her own mind, so come on Ino lets race out of Gaara's maze. If you win I'll take you to see that new movie you want to see tomorrow, but if I win I get to take you to the midnight showing tonight.

Ino hugs Chouji, oh you. I might just have to lose this one.

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:10 pm
"Yeah Sakura! You deserve way better than this jerk!" Naruto said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:03 pm
Sasuke spun around to face Naruto. "Apologize? I didn't do anything wrong and apparently now that's something I have to apologize for?" he growled. "I brought her to the party and I just came to get her and go back to the damn party with her. And just for your information," he poked Naruto in the chest "stupid blonde, I don't try to act cool. If that's what you see that isn't my problem." He spun around to face Ino and Choji "I could never act like you two. Ever." He turned to Sakura and held out his hand. He was pissed. "Are you coming back with me?" his voice was slightly angry but he calmed himself before he spoke again. "Are you?" he asked again.  

Scary_Moonlight

DranineStone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:54 pm
Sakura watched in silence at everyone before smiling. "You guys!" she giggled then looked at Sasuke for a minute. She nodded slowly and took his hand, blushing slightly. "Arigato," she said quietly so only Sasuke could hear. She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. She giggled and stuck out her tongue a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:34 pm
Naruto smiled and walked past Sasuke. "Good job Sasuke." He said quietly.  

Atacis_Grave

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:39 pm
Ino and Chouji both shuruged their shoulders.

I have no idea whats wrong with how we act.

Me nethier but hey I'll beat you back to the party Ino.

Yeah right Chouji I'm much lighter then you so I can run mush faster.

Ino and Chouji take off running towards the party, laughing all the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:43 pm
"Hey, welcome back, Ino, Chouji!"  

Snake_Demon_ninja

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Hey Gaara, oh and Chouji I wi... Ino looks over and Chouji is eating a 6in. sub. Come on Chouji you an't tell me your hungry already?

Hey I have to beat you in that maze right so I need my strength.

Ino puts her hand on her head, sometimes I don't get you Chouji.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games