Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori_no_Kawaii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:05 pm
(this really happend in class one day) get a percussionist to through drumsticks into euphoniums.

(this kid in my class did this for like 10 minutes. Ms. scarborough got sooo mad)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:39 pm
our sax section and some of the percussion section have memorized a Jazz band song, and never let anyone forget it. every chance they get, they are playing Catnip Shuffle. and it bugs the bajeezus out of Mr. Betts, and the rest of us. So, if you try to yell at them, you just end up getting more mad. So, we have concluded, if you can't beat um, join um. twisted  

Kuzo Ichikawa

Nayamashii Koneko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:44 pm
Our flute section is mostly made up of freshmen (including the BD's daughter). They are always trying to see who gets the highest note....while the BD is talking. It great hearing them play and when he looks over...they all look away  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:41 pm
well everyone in our horn section speaks a different dialect of french so we always speak in french to each other and then do it in front of the director while at attention and when he gives instructions to us ask him in french.  

Torrential Spork

Aged Codger

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

littlebumblebee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:46 pm
I hate practicing...Oops did i say that out loud?
YEah its from a shirt if anyone noticed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:57 pm
__penguin__
When you get tested in front of everyone to play the march... instead start playing a football song like louie louie blaugh
hahaha i love that song.....  

imapenguin

imapenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:58 pm
ooo i know! if you play a brass instrument, leave lots of spit in it so it sounds spitty when you play!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:39 pm
(don't know if this annoys Mr. Mancini, but it sure is gross) With instruments with spit valves (and flutes and clarinets if your special), yell "Spit Pile!" and empty all of your spit on the floor in one spot.

The guys in our band do this at every parade, and it gets really gross. Sometimes they forgo the instruments and just hawk loogies in a pile. xp  

Nothing.is.Random

Erisad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:33 am
Fermata
Ooh, while you're walking out of the room, say I love you and blow him a kiss...that would make mine REALLY annoyed!

One boy did that to him once, that was hilarious. Our BD was like, "does your mother know about this?" rofl

I love our band. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:33 am
right in black marker all over yur face 'i love _______'  

the_kissofblood

supercoolbandgeek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:32 am
If you really want to annoy your marching band director, forget your set sheet constantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:03 am
What I do. Is he'll say something about me playing the part right and I'll pretend like I dunno wtf he's talking about. And then he'll start yelling and his face will turn purple and stuff. like...he'll be all, "Candace, you played that wrong, you're supposed to play it like...*hums rhythm*" I'll look at the piece and go, "Huh...? I did play it like that, get your act together, buddy." XD Be a smartass in other words. Lol. razz  

Kuro_Tamashi

G2_00

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:44 pm
You could do what the suzaphones in my brother's band did. When they were waiting to go march in the parade in New York they were yelling nonesense at people in Spanish. It annoyed everyone including the band directors. Then the people began to yell back and they didn't know what to do so they ran.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:29 am
you can always sit in the back with the tubas and make donald duck noises during orchestra practice...

or you can just be an oboe!  

Kamuni-chan

Tsukietsukie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:46 pm
Ooh! I know one. When your band director is tapping on your music stand to the beat, move your stand so he's just tapping air.

HAHA! I did that once to my band director, he looked down at where he was tapping, he kind of paused, and then started tapping on the stand again at the new location! LOL!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games