Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:30 pm
Sorry for the wait! (Okay, so yeah, a week... sweatdrop ) Here's your raktajino, Maddy. And... *pops off the top of a bottle and places it beside a glass mug* Here's your root beer, Jamie. Enjoy!

Good news! The first season of Enterprise was in the top 20 best-selling DVDs for the first week of May! 3nodding Have you seen the packaging for it? It looks really cool... (I wish they had something like that for DS9!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:42 pm
jamie405
-gets up off florr, brushes himself off, and walks back over to the bar. HE downs the rest of his roor beer and sets it down on the table.- Can I get another one of those relly good root beers?

Jamie, what happened to you? You're female now!  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:34 pm
Maddy
jamie405
-gets up off florr, brushes himself off, and walks back over to the bar. HE downs the rest of his roor beer and sets it down on the table.- Can I get another one of those relly good root beers?

Shuromai must have knocked the Gender out of him! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:30 pm
-hisses really loudly- OK, has anyone ever heard of the word H-A-C-K? Because that is what happened to my account. Someone hacked it. Now, thanks to whoever did that, I have stepped up my Security measures. I have everything under control currently. Thanks everyone.  

jamie405

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:46 pm
jamie405
Se Ga Takai
Maddy
jamie405

Shuromai must have knocked the Gender out of him! blaugh

-hisses really loudly- OK, has anyone ever heard of the word H-A-C-K? Because that is what happened to my account. Someone hacked it. Now, thanks to whoever did that, I have stepped up my Security measures. I have everything under control currently. Thanks everyone.

Sorry to hear that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:16 am
Aww, I missed female-Jamie. sad

Sorry to hear about the hack, man. *pat pat*  

Lindira
Crew

jamie405

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:34 pm
Lindira

evil evil evil evil evil now wut did u say?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:23 am
jamie405
Lindira

damn, dude, sounds like some of the Female reactions are still there, calm down. Here, need a Mydol-Smoothie? xd  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:28 am
jamie405
Lindira

What? It would've been amusing to see. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:32 am
Se Ga Takai
damn, dude, sounds like some of the Female reactions are still there, calm down. Here, need a Mydol-Smoothie? xd

I must defend the honor of my gender! How dare you imply that over-reacting is a female trait?? En garde! *Flying PMS Attack!!!*

... xd (Can you tell I'm bored at work?)  

Lindira
Crew

jamie405

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:53 pm
yeah........ i can definitely tell that u were really, really bored....... Sorry if u felt like i was going to attack you, i was rather short on temper thanks to the a-hole who hacked my account.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:54 pm
It's not winter yet and it's already freezing here.
I need something to warm me up a bit...

What do you recommend, Lindira? Something cooked for a change...  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:25 pm
jamie405
yeah........ i can definitely tell that u were really, really bored....... Sorry if u felt like i was going to attack you, i was rather short on temper thanks to the a-hole who hacked my account.
I'm guessing by the attire that you are not wearing, that they traded all your Gold and clothing off. In the Bank, there should be a History of all trades, might wanna look there...

This link should work  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:31 pm
I see.............. that gut is seriously dead, and i mean it  

jamie405

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:17 pm
jamie405
I see.............. that gut is seriously dead, and i mean it
you may want to find an online Green MOD, they deal with all teh hackings and scams on the sight. in all possibility, you may end up wth the entirety of their Inventory, as they get banned.

but going off in a flame fest may get you banned, so I wouldn't suggest the latter...  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games