Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

Niipa

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:42 pm
ALOT makes me fangirl, if it's a cute moment I'll just sit up in my chair like "Sooo cuuute ^//^"

But if I know something's going to happen, I'll kinda do the L thumb thing and stare with a huge blush on my face.

blaugh Ah yaoi, what would I do without you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:20 am
Really, really cute things make me giggle.

also....the thing this guild/ forum is centered around lol...

ok, it doesn't take much to make me squee lol  

-Azzuro-Ricci-

black moon girl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:53 am
I love cute pairings XDD And fluff <33 I don't really squeel....well its pretty rare only if I'm alone cause then mum will come barging in and be all like "What are you screaming about? 0_o And I don't want her to walk in with that on the computer screen XDD When I find a shounen ai manga/novel (like US novel) omfg I was so happy when some girl told me how to find the BL books in the library XD Rainbow Boys really got me fangirling <33 I love slashness and how some characters clearly imply they like the other guy even though he's "with somebody else. *fangirls about Seji X Kounta in Midori days [manga]* Man I love it when Kounta blushes XD And when Seji put his finger in his mouth and he started blushing all over now that pairing really makes me squeel >////////< If none of you have read Midori Days READ IT~~ <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 pm
omg ok so i love parings that have the girl boy whose totally clueless about anything and the mature kinda dark man who corrupts him. lol  

xXXxDarkxAngelxXXx

StreakedRain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 pm
What make me squeal is the whole cup the face and go in for the kiss thing!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:56 am
when the uke wears nothing under the apron......now thats hawt redface  

Emu_Blood

x-xForever-Damnedx-x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:38 pm
For me usaully it's when something unexpected or something really sweet happends. Like recently I was reading a Cinema Bizarre/Tokio Hotel fanfic (I'm obsessed with them! xD) with KiroxBill and they were making out and everything and I've wanted that to happen for like half the story! That's where the squeling kicked in xd

I remember my mom looking at me like I was crazy because all that could be heard was 'Wheeeeeee!!" For like a couple minutes! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:07 pm
♥ŦħЄ ЩħĬŦЄ Ŧħξ ЯдββΪŦ
On no! I'm late! I'm late!

I can't really squee, because then my stepdad will be all like 'What was that, a dieing parrot?' and come over to investigate. ;____; But I do blush like a firetruck at the wall-kiss scenes..... -blushes-
Good thing its summer.

For a very important date!
Ĭл ЩםлĐӘЯГдЛĐ♥

Cascantelee

Desirable Gekko

9,915 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zekai Rei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 am
I squeal a lot. Anything that is hot I squeal at.
I am a pig, they squeal a lot too. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:55 pm
It's the whole anticipation thing. When you've been waiting like the whole series to see two chars kiss, and then it happens in one of those cute, romantic, perfect kind of situations. The kind that could never happen in real life but are always in fantasies... That totally does it for me. I don't often squee out loud but i secretly do it on the inside. haha  

Death Lust Decay

1,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 pm
Apparently people talking about what makes them squeal makes me squeal. I’ve squee’d so many time while reading this thread, it’s not even funny.

Other squee-able things:
~ When the uke is trying desperately to resist the seme, but in the end just can’t.
~ Pinned against a wall.
~ Random surprise kisses.
~ Blushing.
~ UST.
~ When my gay friend talks about liking guys. XD
~ Hugs from behind.
~ The uke looking up at the seme. Better if there is a blush on his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 am
sjggfjshgjfsjsj
Too many things make me squee! whee It's not good when I'm in Japanese class, and the two (four sometimes) guys my friend and I talk about and slashed together hear us squeeing... Especially because one of them (the uber-seme playboy!) knows we slashed him off with at least 5 other guys... Not that he minds, but still!

omg thats soo cute! lucky!

anyway, scenes that make my heart pound and fingers (my hand on the keyboard!!!) go numb and tingly.
you can pretty much guess what kind of scenerio would do that wink  

Sushi-kaichou

TwEAT_Me_417

Hilarious Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm
Hoshi no Miko
When the two characters I have been pining to get together, get together and then get all like smechsy. That makes the fan girl in my very happy ^_^; Uh let me see here... certain fanfics make me fangirl because people think like me sometimes and slash two characters I want together >> << It's hard to keep track of really. Most of what you said applies to me too.

same here that really makes me squeal like a fangirl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:33 am
i squeal like a fangirl when ever the atmoshpere in a room gets intense or hot. Thats when i kno one out of three things is going to happen
1: someone is going to get raped
2: the sex is coming ;D
3: a semeXuke fight , then makeup sex (:
hehe biggrin
*squeeeee *  

GaarafanGurl08

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

FluffyNemesis

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:25 pm
Hmm let me see..
Pinned to a wall scenes, walking in on him in the shower scenes, OlderxYounger pairings..*starts imagining and completely zones out* whee  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff