Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:08 am
A tear ran down her face while she looking at him with a terrified look on her face, "Painful, there's no words to say how sorry I am.." She looked at the sword and sallowed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:12 am
" Then you understand this pain." Yushai stopped walking and the sword fell in the sand. " I was always there. I helped you all those years. I was your friend." He grew increasingly loud. Their was no one to hear him but her. " I loved you! But now that is hard to reapir isn't it! This is not just a small disagreement anymore!"  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:21 am
Tears started to run down Akemi's face, "I know it is!" her voice cracked, she tired her best not to cry, "I loved you too..I still do but there's nothing I can do to fix everything now!" She looked at him then she quickly looked at the sand, slowly she buried her hands in the sand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:27 am
Yushai looked at her and then looked away. " Akemi..." Yushai fell on his knees. " I'm sorry."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:37 am
A couple of Akemi's tears fell onto the sand, "Why should you be? I'm the one that lied to you.." Slowly she stood up and hopped on her left foot because her right is the one with the twisted ankle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:42 am
Yushai stood back up and looked at her. " No I caused all this. And I'm am..." He walked toward her and hugged her tightly " sorry."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:44 am
Akemi's eyes got wide when he hugged her. Slowly she hugged him back gently, "You still got to be careful Yusha-kun.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:55 am
" I will. I promise Akemi." Yushai said backing away a little. " Well then what now? Itachi will come back for you. Unless you want me to stay with you incase he does."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:03 am
Akemi looked at the ground and didn't say anything for a while, "I don't want you to get hurt..please..don't get hurt because of me " She kept looking at the ground while letting out a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:06 am
" But I am willing to get hurt for you Akemi." Yushai said looking at her  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:13 am
Akemi looked at him, "Don't be so foolish, you know how strong he is! Why do you risk you life for me?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:58 pm
" I told you once before and I'll tell you again I love you. And I'd anything for you." Yushai said closing his eyes.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:41 pm
"Yushai kun," Slowly Akemi walked over to him and gently hugged him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:47 am
Sakura squealed and jumped up. She laughed and ran off the dock. She jumped down to the shore of the lake and turned around. She stuck her tongue out at Naruto. "You can't catch me, neh," she laughed as she teased him.  

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:53 pm
" I hve to go back to the hideout now though." Yushai said standing up staggering a little. " I don't know when I'll see you again."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games