Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The "Which One?" Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:14 pm
Rap is crap....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:32 pm
Rock. The only band that I really like that falls into that category is the pillows, but still, I hate rap.  

sock_froggy

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:58 pm
Rock - Cami likes to scream the lyrics :3 heart

Rob Zombie or System of a Down? Me, SOAD. I like the lyrics more, but Rob always has a place in my heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:23 am
MadAzrael
Everyone's avoiding my question. XD;;

Toughy...umm...boys or girls...hmm...Well, boys are more adventurous, and Girls are a bit nicer depending on the person...or boy...hmm...I say boys! I have more of them for friends! (^u^) How about...Video games or board games?  

Nepai

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:36 am
Boys! Cuz they're fun to play with. lol. Um Video games!!! SOAD for me.Heven of Hell.
Me: Hell cuz I want be with Gallieo in Limbo!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:33 pm
Heaven or hell? -neither. I don't believe in either one~
Video or bored - VIDEO~!!! It's all about the graphics baby!
Long distance relationship, or IRL relationship?
Me, LD. You're not preassured to have sex or show stuff 24/7 xp  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Wyrn
I sigh in relief as you move away but before I can relax again I feel your intense eyes one me still. I blink looking at you with obviously questioning eyes even as you start moving about never letting our eyes loose contact from each other. Your smirk hits me to the core as it sends a shiver down my shine as I wonder what you are thinking. Why you are doing this to me. Even as you move behind me I try to turn my neck can only see so far as your arms pull me close. Looking down at your hands I try hiding the redness I feel in my face as it grows hot even as you caress my cheek even as I feel you messing with my hair. Suddenly a wieght falls gently on my head forcing me to lean my head back until I can see your eyes once more. I feel week evan as your face come close narrowing on my exposed neck but even then my head is still pulled back more util I feel if I was to bend any more I would no longer be able to suport myself. Your words once again bombard my inner walls that can barely hold anymore. "I...I...I... No. Wait... No. nothing." I say the last word in a whisper as I try to look away but my eyes stay glued to your own. I wondered why I was still fighting. What was I fighting?
Grinning simply, I release you, but not before pecking you fleetingly on the cheek. Tired of toying with you for your lack of entertaining responses, I move off in search of something that will entertain me, for at least a few scant moments.

Mmmm... Miso and daikon... Soup ish gewd...

Malice Mizer or Moi~dix~Mois?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:47 am
Sorry for being boring. rolleyes

Hell: Because heaven is no fun
Video games: easy to play with by yourself or with friends
IRL: I say this but most of the time I have to settle with half LD half IRL
Malice Mizer: Because they were the best. I like Moi dix Mois but Malice was my first.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:50 am
LDR because I'm currnetly in one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:14 pm
Wyrn
Sorry for being boring. rolleyes

Hell: Because heaven is no fun
Video games: easy to play with by yourself or with friends
IRL: I say this but most of the time I have to settle with half LD half IRL
Malice Mizer: Because they were the best. I like Moi dix Mois but Malice was my first.
:laughs: Oh yeah, Wyrn. About your post before...who do you think you're lying to...? :smirks: Me...or you...?  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:15 am
Hmmmm I do both...which would I prefer...heeey...

I've done that too, its confuse though, makes my brain go @@ when its like long distance, cuz my states long...and they live far...but we meet at times xd but we talk a lot of the mesengers...anyway,

Currently Neither cuz i'm like blah! Ack! with the whole thing, I'm not good with relationships...but I wouldn't really have a preference on either one...

I know thats so not a choice...

Skirts or pants?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:20 am
Pants: These damn legs don't work in skirts. Bloody logs.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:33 am
Wyrn
Pants: These damn legs don't work in skirts. Bloody logs.

Awwww *pats* Poor you 3nodding I fortunately look good in both 4laugh cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:22 pm
Hmmm anime nerds are perverted in more ways than one.

The World(think .hack) or Reality?  

Ceveo

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:48 pm
The World!~  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games